Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: dont you love your...

Default dont you love your...

Government(s)....Afterall.. they know whats best for you,. even if they dont tell you..
    we're lucky the tell us anything at all..
    considering, people give their free will away..

A law/act was passed in 2001, where the govt doesnt have to release any information, on tests carried out on its citizens.. ( even tho that was law regardless,. as once you fill in a birth reg, you are now property of the corporation that holds said certificates)

anyways.. no more rambling

cant wait till 40-60 years time.. they might actually release what tests and experiments was done on the populous from 1980 upto 2000..

I had a convo with my moms the other day and I brought up how the govt. makes and distributes std's and specifically HIV/AIDS and she actually tried to defend them and bring up Africa in the wrong context and I HAD TO LAUGH!!!!

at that point I started to get deep into how Africa is the cradle and how the pyramids had vegetation all around them and now the whole continent is busted up. THAT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE.

yeah it would be grand to find all the mysteries over the last 200 years unravel thru time.

thats funny that you start at 1980 and go to 2000 with talking about the test and experiments.

PEACE FAM

BASCO

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    I had a convo with my moms the other day and I brought up how the govt. makes and distributes std's and specifically HIV/AIDS and she actually tried to defend them and bring up Africa in the wrong context and I HAD TO LAUGH!!!!

at that point I started to get deep into how Africa is the cradle and how the pyramids had vegetation all around them and now the whole continent is busted up. THAT WAS DONE ON PURPOSE.

yeah it would be grand to find all the mysteries over the last 200 years unravel thru time.

thats funny that you start at 1980 and go to 2000 with talking about the test and experiments.

PEACE FAM

Peace Inf,.

i only started at 1980(cos i was born in 78) i just want / look forward to knowing, what they did to the kids, teens, through their vaccines and what not...
    after 2000, i dont think it will effect me.. as.. well i know my bodies resonates at a different resonance,. (people who see aura's rock.. lol)

so many mysteries.. so much time (:

all will be revealed, before we move on from this reality..

Peace Fam.

yeah allot of us scientist are pissed about is, the only time its ethical not to tell the subject of the test is in social psychology. were working to change it all of the researchers involved need to be throw in jail if their is any still alive, but regarding the law can you please point me to the paper work would like to read it
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

yes no probs, louis,, gimme a lil time.. ill dig up my links..

was a u.s senate law passed before 9/11 in 2001...

if i dont get back to u by tomorrow morning.. holla at me..
    im pretyy busy atm.. but i promise ill post it in here.

Peace

PUBLIC LAW 105-85, Bio Warfare & Population Reduction funded by the Dept. of Defense

Posted by youtube user: JohnJDeHart68

http://www.dod.gov/dodgc/olc/docs/1998NDAA.pdf Page 287

Implied consent is a controversial form of consent which is not expressly granted by a person, but rather inferred from a person's actions and the facts and circumstances of a particular situation (or in some cases, by a person's silence or inaction). The term is most commonly encountered in the context of United States drunk driving laws

H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 AKA HR 2977 IH

defines CHEM TRAILS as a WEAPON by our own Government

See: The Library of Congress - THOMAS Home - Bills, Resolutions HR 2977 IH

H.R.2977 banns the use of all those weapons it include chemical trails, even orbital plasma lasers. so if you have evidence of the use of chem trails you can throw them in jail. seeding the atmosphere with chemicals are bad no one arguing that this law made it illegal

Quote Originally Posted by H.R.2977
    H.R.2977 -- Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House - IH)

HR 2977 IH

107th CONGRESS
    1st Session

H. R. 2977
    To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL
    To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.
    SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.
    SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

The President shall--
    (1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and
    (2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
    SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.
    SEC. 5. REPORT.

The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--
    (1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and
    (2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.
    SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--
    (1) space exploration;
    (2) space research and development;
    (3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or
    (4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.
    SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:
    (1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
    (2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:
    (i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
    (I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
    (II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;
    (III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
    (IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
    (ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
    (I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
    (II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
    (III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
    (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
    (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
    (ii) chemtrails;
    (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
    (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
    (v) laser weapons systems;
    (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
    (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
    (C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.
    SEC. 1078. RESTRICTIONS ON THE USE OF HUMAN SUBJECTS FOR
    TESTING OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL AGENTS.
    (a) PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES.—The Secretary of Defense may not
    conduct (directly or by contract)—
    (1) any test or experiment involving the use of a chemical
    agent or biological agent on a civilian population; or
    (2) any other testing of a chemical agent or biological
    agent on human subjects.
    (b) EXCEPTIONS.—Subject to subsections (c), (d), and (e), the
    prohibition in subsection (a) does not apply to a test or experiment
    carried out for any of the following purposes:
    (1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical,
    therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or
    research activity.
    (2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against
    toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
    (3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose
    related to riot control.
    (c) INFORMED CONSENT REQUIRED.—The Secretary of Defense
    may conduct a test or experiment described in subsection (b) only
    if informed consent to the testing was obtained from each human
    subject in advance of the testing on that subject.
    (d) PRIOR NOTICE TO CONGRESS.—Not later than 30 days after
    the date of final approval within the Department of Defense of
    plans for any experiment or study to be conducted by the Department of Defense (whether directly or under contract) involving
    the use of human subjects for the testing of a chemical agent
    or a biological agent, the Secretary of Defense shall submit to
    the Committee on Armed Services of the Senate and the Committee
    on National Security of the House of Representatives a report
    setting forth a full accounting of those plans, and the experiment
    or study may then be conducted only after the end of the 30-
    day period beginning on the date such report is received by those
    committees.
    (e) BIOLOGICAL AGENT DEFINED.—In this section, the term
    ‘‘biological agent’’ means any micro-organism (including bacteria,
    viruses, fungi, rickettsiac, or protozoa), pathogen, or infectious substance, and any naturally occurring, bioengineered, or synthesized
    component of any such micro-organism, pathogen, or infectious substance, whatever its origin or method of production, that is capable
    of causing—
    (1) death, disease, or other biological malfunction in a
    human, an animal, a plant, or another living organism;
    (2) deterioration of food, water, equipment, supplies, or
    materials of any kind; or
    (3) deleterious alteration of the environment.
    (f) REPORT AND CERTIFICATION.—Section 1703(b) of the National
    Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1994 (50 U.S.C. 1523(b))
    is amended by adding at the end the following new paragraph:
    ‘‘(9) A description of any program involving the testing
    of biological or chemical agents on human subjects that was
    carried out by the Department of Defense during the period
    covered by the report, together with—
    ‘‘(A) a detailed justification for the testing;
    ‘‘(B) a detailed explanation of the purposes of the
    testing;
    ‘‘(C) a description of each chemical or biological agent
    tested; and
    ‘‘(D) the Secretary’s certification that informed consent
    to the testing was obtained from each human subject in
    advance of the testing on that subject.’’.
    (g) REPEAL OF SUPERSEDED PROVISION OF LAW.—Section 808
    of the Department of Defense Appropriation Authorization Act,
    1978 (50 U.S.C. 1520), is repealed.
    this law repelled the law of 1978, to add consent of the subject, witch is ethical, you can test biological weapons as long as the subject gives consent. how ever i do not see a retro active clause in their so any test done with out consent before 1978 is legal.

once again if you have any evidence to prove this are going on the government is asking you to sue them
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    Government(s)....Afterall.. they know whats best for you,. even if they dont tell you..
    we're lucky the tell us anything at all..
    considering, people give their free will away..

A law/act was passed in 2001, where the govt doesnt have to release any information, on tests carried out on its citizens.. ( even tho that was law regardless,. as once you fill in a birth reg, you are now property of the corporation that holds said certificates)

anyways.. no more rambling

cant wait till 40-60 years time.. they might actually release what tests and experiments was done on the populous from 1980 upto 2000..
    Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post

PEACE FAM

play it loud.
    We do it for the people.

we gon get em!!!! the turn around is happening right now. everybody that wants peace and advancement spread equally throughout mankind is gonna see it.bottom line.

we can all see it right now.

PEACE!!!

you can't have peace and advisement, nothing moves forward in peace, it only stays in stasis

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
    H.R.2977 banns the use of all those weapons it include chemical trails, even orbital plasma lasers. so if you have evidence of the use of chem trails you can throw them in jail. seeding the atmosphere with chemicals are bad no one arguing that this law made it illegal

this law repelled the law of 1978, to add consent of the subject, witch is ethical, you can test biological weapons as long as the subject gives consent. how ever i do not see a retro active clause in their so any test done with out consent before 1978 is legal.

once again if you have any evidence to prove this are going on the government is asking you to sue them

theirs more than enough evidence,. from mainstream news storys, that keep coming out regarding spraying with planes,.again evidence is their that shows.. contrails can last no longer than 15-20 mins?
    i seen enough videos..(aswell as through my own windows/garden) where those 'con-trails' have defied the law of contrails and been their hours.. sometimes even changing/forming structures(into clouds)
    theirs so much proof and evidence.. ELF/VHF/UHF weapons are haarp based systems.. that are widely used all over the world(hence why the huge world wide switch over to digitel..it might improove pictures/sounds.. but those old frequencys.. are much more powerful,. and FREE from interference now)
    but regardless.. we cant do shit..
    due to the birth certificates.. we belong to the corporation(the country)
    they have every right to do what they want with their property, and unfortunatly.. cos of our folks, doing their job and completing birth registration forms.. as we are their property.

anyway.. we cant do shit.. cos. CONSENT is given at registration of BIRTH
    before 1978,. the fallacy of consent wasnt needed,.
    but as times move on.,,. people need their realities to be more real(human rights etc).. and hence consent was termed..

consent is given in, in-action(silence), aswell as action..

One government official has unprotected sex while having an STD and suddenly everybody is saying the government is purposely infecting the entire nation with aids.

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    One government official has unprotected sex while having an STD and suddenly everybody is saying the government is purposely infecting the entire nation with aids.

WTF, remain in context.

no one is saying what you stated.

please read the regulations to the act.

and look at what the govt has admitted too.

its not rocket science.

but on aids.. you do know its a RETRO-VIRUS,., theirs only one way(scientifically) a Retro virus can be created,,
    do you know what that is? (:

yeah i know and there is a case building regarding the illegal patriot act, and i'm not sure about England but that not the way birth certificates work in america. the birth certificate is not the consent of the governed. and taking consent based of silence is illegal in fact in cali a while ago 3 cops and a detective was imprisoned for assuming consent when integrating a person remaining silent there locked up for violating his fifth. in america consent is only giving through contract between adults.

what you talking about with the com trails is plains seeding the atmosphere to produce rain this is illegal in 20+ states here, do to substantial evidence of cause of acid rain. its one of the EPA regs that i approve of.

now for the depopulation thing, i for one am in favor of it that or increase in GMO production. but its in the best interest of the government not to depopulate a greater population increases revenue

i suggest you play simcity,...i be doing everything i can to increase my populous, especially after the wife put our inter region into a rescission,...she spends like a liberal.