Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So I gave an oral creampie last night..

Default So I gave an oral creampie last night..

I work at a health food store. A customer invited me to her house. Redhead. Green eyes. Pale white skin. Freckles. A San Francisco-type hipster/hippie girl. Thin body, big boobs. Gorgeous face. We talked in her bedroom. Began kissing. Suckled her nipples. She began breathing heavy. I moved down South and removed her panties. Chewed her out for a good hour and a half until the bitch pushed my head down and came in my mouth. Her entire body turned red and she began shaking. Unbelievable. No smell, no taste. Excited, she kicked me back on her bed/couch. She took my pants off. Began jerking me off while her mouth remained at the tip of my dick. The heat from her breath made it feel amazing. She began gagging and making the throat/gulp noise. Not knowing how she felt about cum I told her "I'm about to cum." She went deeper. I shot my load. She held my dick in her mouth for 10 seconds afterward. She looked up at me. Swallowed it. She smiled. I collapsed. It was one of those nuts that you can feel it tingling from your feet to your legs to your stomach. Un-be-fucking-lievable. Top 10 most pleasurable moments of my life. There is no point to this story. Purely bragging rights.

I failed to mention one of the best parts. I didn't want to push the "edit" button on my original post and add this part. It might seem like I am lying for you noobs. Anyway, while I was eating her out I shoved my finger in her asshole. Yes, the entire index finger. I massaged her anal walls. It was minutes later that she came in my mouth. When I took my finger out there was no smell. No discoloration. God bless white girls. Every day I wake up I thank Yahweh I was born with a penis. That is all.

'

nice. no strings attached sex with random broads are the way to go. how old was she, lindsay lohan or julianne moore ?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

this faggit ate out some whore who he met on the first night.

LMAO @ the herpes on your lip.

fag.
    We do it for the people.

'

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    this faggit ate out some whore who he met on the first night.

LMAO @ the herpes on your lip.

fag.

hahahahaha that is pretty fucked

but never the less..

Don't know how old she is. She looks younger than me and I'm 25. And white girls don't get herpes.

'

ony Guatemalans get STD's thanks to that silly rascal Uncle Sam

we would think that youre bragging that you got some from a red haired girl? hahaha

Never. I repeat never, eat out a random girl. Fucking never. Don't even risk it. Eventhough it payed out for you, chances are you caught something. I hope you rinsed your mouth with vector tornado or something. Still though, props on getting with a redhead. Chea.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
    I failed to mention one of the best parts. I didn't want to push the "edit" button on my original post and add this part. It might seem like I am lying for you noobs. Anyway, while I was eating her out I shoved my finger in her asshole. Yes, the entire index finger. I massaged her anal walls. It was minutes later that she came in my mouth. When I took my finger out there was no smell. No discoloration. God bless white girls. Every day I wake up I thank Yahweh I was born with a penis. That is all.
    you know its likely Yahweh hates you for that penis you have

OH everything else i didn't read,.... i just constantly search the sit for mentions of Yahweh
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Veteran Member

I find it hard to believe that somebody would be that careless unless they already have an std or think they can't get one. From Threadstarter's post, it looks like he thinks he can't get it, but I'm not sure bout da redhead.

This reads like an extract from a romance novel ceited would write.

But well done, all the years I worked behind the counter fantasizing about customers, shit never happened, I laid a few seeds but I never got invited to a chicks house at work. Was it a one time thing or could she be a fuck buddy?