Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Beck prefers the term "Colored"

Banned

Default Glenn Beck prefers the term "Colored"

"African-American' was not made to do anything except try to create a super man ... 'Oh, don't you dare feel bad about yourself, you're African-American!' No. You're an American. ... Look at what happened with Martin Luther King. That makes you an American. Judge not by the color of your skin. And you weren't over in Africa. Your great-great-great grandfather was. ... But you weren't. And sure, this country sucked for blacks. Sucked, beyond sucked for a long time. But it doesn't now .... Be proud to be an American."

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_ne...hinks_the_term

'

hard to get worked up over a guy who will probably get stiched up by taxidermist to preserve his doughy, illiterate , indbred look.

Cafe Mom?

how dare you speak heresy about the prophet
    death to those who insult Glenn Beck
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Banned

if he prefers colored, then I prefer cracker

Banned

yea, but nobody gives a fuck what you prefer.

Thats the difference you faggot bitch.

Why are Blacks offended if they are called Black? I have never called a Black person an "African American." It is stupid.

The last time I looked in the dictionary, there was no negative connotation in the definition of "Black." Stop using the term "African American" to describe Black people. Would a Black person living in England be an African American? No. Stop it.

Charlize Theron was born and raised in Africa. She moved to the U.S. and became a citizen. She is more "African American" than the Goodie Mob:

> African American

And how about Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie's daughter? She was born in Africa and now lives in the U.S:

The word "colored" could mean anything other than White. It's very ambiguous so I can see why people stopped saying it.

white people are more colored then black people but your all missing the point

maybe the some of the black folks should stop calling your self victims and start taking responsibility for the shit you do to your selves.. after that you can be like me,... one of the only conservatives on the wutang corp

that's all he was saying,.. hes still an asshole religious nuttjob though
    the fuck do you all get so angry when a person talks about blacks in the media, how much longer do we all have to tip toe around are words
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Fuck all of you racist black Christians i hope Satan fuck you in the ass-
    damn nigger kikes and dont think you jiggabo lunatics are gritting away with it ether,.. if you pray to Yahweh or any form of the name fuck you with a rusty screwdriver in you urethra

tho shall not insult the prophet GB

Louis is a blonkey

blonkey..........yeah i sit with that,...i'm now a blonky otaku

dude nearly ever black man in this county are Conservative,, they just fear saying it for being ostracized

ok lets back up a litle
    http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/th...ve-libertarian

a Libertarian with religion is called a tea partyer
    Last edited by Dokuro; 09-05-2011 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post

The last time I looked in the dictionary, there was no negative connotation in the definition of "Black."
    hahahah i see you dont read dictionaries often