Thread: the Miado hookup ...

Lightbulb the Miado hookup ...

when one .. goes ... sadness... you came down here .... hooking up with Miado.. he had a lady.. Miado sick.. you and Miado... may you be up there ... up there... don't be sad... I can' t .. imagine.. losing... one... to lose one... would be hard.. we didn't know each other very well.. i knew who you were.. my cousin a chick... from what Memo told me.. you were a good friend... you lived in Screwland... not Houston... you will be missed.. Spurs suck... Dallas too... thank you for being friends.. with my cousins... for knowing my brother...... you were cool.. i couldn't know what to do... i would cry my ass off.... take care.... another gone the best for you ... i'm sorry... may you rest .. a girl.. goodbye... goodbye.. girls... are .. hard to lose... goodbye you were a friend... all your friends.. know .. goodbye.. goodbye.. peace ... a true friend... you will always ... be cool... one day.. i'm sad... pretty .. s.... goodbye... laters... if you write graffiti... or lyrics.. one for you.... a special.. one.. like wild style... like.... for you... i hope i dont sound crazy... you and Miado... i'm a screw fan.... sick .. you and Miado.. screwed and chopped is nice... your friends trip.... i really hope... we can see... you ... i wish we can see everybody.. i'm scared to go... when that day comes... this was for you... in this world... I want to continue... wherever... it hurts... everyone is the best... we can lose in minutes.... i don't want... to .. a very fresh girl... when you and Miado were macking... the old driveway... right there... ironwood... i love you Josh... i'm happy for him meeting.. you.. your force.. a straight out person.. who was nice... i felt i had to do this... this is my way of saying..... thank you.. for that hookup .... <<<< for your friendship... when you hookup .. with girls.... and actually get action.... you feel like some fool... being liked... girls make those feelings.... girls.. are the bombest.. its natural... a hook up is so cool... we love.. we love you.. arriba con todos.. no more perfume... or body spray.. .it stays.. it sucks.. much respect to you.... i can't believe you re gone... i wish i can just go ... things.. happen.... it must be hard.. if people don't like this.. its cool.. may you be up there... a hand shake... this poem... for Josh s ex .... pretty cool..
    Last edited by Sizzy Up; 09-06-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: i was faded yesterday
    Trip