Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    i like girls.
    girls are the ultimate .
    Trip

.....hahhaha i juat read this thread

look at this guy trying to confirm his sexuality

heheehhhhhehe

what a fag
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

lol , i love girls with all my heart . when im in heaven or wherever not here on earth , i want to be remembered for liking girls . all of them that i have met . when i die i will miss girls . the alive ones . i will like the ones in heaven too.
    Trip

so the only thing you want to be remembered by is liking girls,....

dude way to dream small
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

pretty much , what else is there in this life . ? girls are not p s 3 s
    Trip

pretty much , what else is there in this life . ? girls are not p s 3 s . that is what im all about . girls , girls , girls like that jay z song . the instrumental is dope . big lips, lip gloss. curly eyelashes . sick smelling hair. eyes. especially when they are staring at u . as i would say , " game over " . its just me , i dont know . that is the way i am . weed or girls , girls . its like a kush high .
    Trip

Louis, I thought you were a farmer miss? How are you able to be here 24 hours a day?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

um how about building an empire?

ha, i dont know if this is the bonus girls girls girls in the first blueprint . at the end of the c d . good song dude. i want to get high off of girls.
    Trip

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Louis, I thought you were a farmer miss? How are you able to be here 24 hours a day?
    i'm not a farmer i own farms,.. i live the work yo my workers and my insomnia keeps me up

im on like 5 other forums right now but i'm about to go out to lunch then maybe go surfing after then try to sleep

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

HOW ABOUT THE TITS ON KAT DENNINGs

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MOUSER WORDS View Post
    nah , i didn t fuck my cousin . not me . i said i got a chance to see my cousin . i seen him in person . i hadnt seen him in months . i was twisted yesterday . my cousin lives in Tijuana , i live in L.a. . it is like about an hour and a half south of L.a. . i love this city no matter how ugly or whack it may look to people . like u see the difference once u enter tijuana. u learn to appreciate what we have in the United states . a lot of people in in tijuana are mad hustlers . i wish i could win the lottery to help out all of the kids and parents who dont have a lot . right now i can just give them rhymes . i love tijuana ! i dont care if i die here . all the girls here are bomb. please believe it .

war path did u visit Adelitas ? i wrote a poem with Adelitas as my inspiration . sometime like in late '08 , oct/nov or dec. its a cool poem . i have it saved here on wu corp . i dont have the original with me anymore .
    Nah, can't say that i've been inside there. Sounds like a nice spot if you can't get hoes in America.

Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
    Nah, can't say that i've been inside there. Sounds like a nice spot if you can't get hoes in America.
    hell yeah man, i go crazy u s hoes dont want me . in mexico im loved . sick . u just dont know how it feels man . i recommend u visit that place , especially like on saturdays like around 10:00 p. m . to like the early morning hours. its nothing but dime piece central . for non pimps like me . i love this place. it always gives me a smile. girls all hitting u up saying if u want to smash . damn . i recommend big time .
    Trip

Tito, why don't the US bimbos want you? lol are some of these mexican chicks prostitutes? lol