Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My 4 day nerdgasm is finally over...tearz

i got her number tho. shame i prolly wont see her again cause that ass was phat in them leather pants.

the hottest chix were the mortal kombat ones tho.

niiice yo

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

fuckinn x men and mortal kombat bitches ,haha.bet that storm bitch grind dicks like a pro,lightning bolts comin out her pussy.

we get this otakon festival here every year. the first time i saw these kids downtown, carrying giant axes i was a lil confused. but walking through their crowd you see some ridiculous nerd girls in the sexiest costumes. i mean they are nerds but damn, some of them are fine as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    No one was talking about you
    i implore everyone to put him and his other secondaries on ignore

divine, steampunk is a retro-futuristic sub-genre of science fiction mostly rooted in the aesthetics of victorian era england/ france (think hg wells or jules verne with a technological flair, clockwork machines, etc)

steampunk iron man

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    we get this otakon festival here every year. the first time i saw these kids downtown, carrying giant axes i was a lil confused. but walking through their crowd you see some ridiculous nerd girls in the sexiest costumes. i mean they are nerds but damn, some of them are fine as fuck.
    hate to break it to you, but you post on a wu-tang message board and have a bandcamp account. you're a nerd.

I can totally see why a bunch of people would've attended dressed as Finn, Adventure Time has gained quite the following.

Good for Pen and all the fine folks @ Frederator Studios.

Have you seen this promo, it's crazy.

And then reason I asked about bands or music act were performing is because I've mentioned before that I'd like to get into the voice over acting game.

If I were doing that then I'd probably be inspired to write more and put out some mixtapes and albums.

Then I'd try to book gigs at whatever convention I was doing a panel as a cast member of the show I would be working on at that point.

Now, this is all thinking pretty far ahead, but hey I've got a goal to work toward.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    hate to break it to you, but you post on a wu-tang message board and have a bandcamp account. you're a nerd.
    thanks for bringing me back to earth.

i wasnt hating on anyone. more power to them. i like watching it. maybe i have some nerdy interests, but my nerdiness far less nerdy than dressing up as your favorite japanese cartoon character and parading the streets of baltimore city.

lmao

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

there were about 10 voice-over seminars and workshops over the weekend. even a late night "voice your own hentai" party.
    DCon had voices from mad diff anime shows there. really, the bulk of dragon con is panels, seminars and workshops of various subjects.

the steampunk folks showed out this year. i saw a dope steam punk xmen group they won the costume contest with the same outfits last year.

there was also a dope steampunk daftpunk that was amazing. steampunk vader, stormtrooper and boba fett were dope too. oh and a SP ghostbuster.

basically you can take any costume to the next level by making a steampunk version of it.

the steampunk x-men seem sick...any larger pictures?

i got some of em close up but i really got to dig thru my footage. i have prolly 8 hrs of it.
    i found myself just spiraling around with the camera caus e there were so many good costumes. i saw a jedi santa that was cool. it was basically a red jedi uniform trimmed in white fur, with the big black belt n brass buckle, santa boots and a green saber. lol

there was at least 20 deadpools but each had a diff theme. even a Dragoncon DP who was in full DP costume then on top of that had the "jabba palace leia" bikini with a braided ponytail coming out the back of his mask. lol

it aslo didn' help that every year is gay pride week the same time as dragoncon so there were plenty of gay themed or just flat out gay versions of stuff. like a crew of wolvie, sabertooth, x-23, lady deathstrike, and omega red. all male. they looked official as fuck, even the female costumes were worn by dragqueen type dudes which was confusing enough lol but then all of their camera poses involved them french kissing or something . hahahahaha fucked my head up.

actually just google "steampunk xmen" apparently they wear this shit everywhere.