Thread: I bet you ain't know that the real Jews are black

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default I bet you ain't know that the real Jews are black

Hell Razah said this on Illusions; is it true and if so; how?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

google it
    We do it for the people.

Yes, it's true. The Bible, genealogy, indigenous people, and descent people in Africa prove it. Search: John H. Clark, Cheika Anta Diop, Dr. Barashango, just to name a few.

Bible: Deuteronomy 1:68; Jeremiah 5:17, 9:16, 11:22, 14:12, 14:15, 14:16, 5:2; 42:16
    Isaiah 27:12, 20:4-5 There's more, but I can't think of them right now.

Here are some playlist with material on ancient blacks, including Hebrews.
    Blacks
    Bible History

Also, read George G. M. James.

Stay Alive and Survive // Xbox-Live gamertag: DR Jam

We should start our own "blakipedia" to undo all the bullshit out there...who with me?!

No, really...who's with me?

^Good post drangel. That's more info than I was ready to establish. Except, here is my contribution.

Revelations Chapter 1 Verses 13-16
    1:13 – And in the midst of the seven candlesticks [one] like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

1:14 – His head and [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire;
    1:15 – And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

The term "Black Jews" is sometimes used to describe Black Hebrews, groups of people mostly of Black African ancestry situated mainly in the United States who believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites. Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of mainstream Judaism. They are generally not accepted as Jews by the greater Jewish community, and many Black Hebrews consider themselves — and not mainstream Jews — to be the only authentic Jews. Although cordial relationships exist between some of these groups and the mainstream Jewish community, they are generally not considered to be members of that community, since they have not formally converted nor do they have Jewish parents.[5]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...rican_diaspora

If you go back to learn about the 12 Tribes of Israel you have a good start on where to go with this.

There was a japanese cartoon (Anime) that showed stories from the bible and it covered the 12 Tribes. I believe these were the episode titles.
    "Father's Pet" - Joseph causes jealousy to his brothers in Canaan. Joseph sold into slavery by his bros.
    "All About Dreams" - Dreams interpreted by Joseph while sitting in jail in Egypt.
    "The Hostage" - Joseph tests his brothers and wants to see his youngest sibling
    "The Family Reunion" - the above four episodes are the story of Joseph.

I suggested this animation, because it was an easy way for me to take in the story passively while learning about the other aspects of the Hebrews/Israelites.

Revelations 2: 9
    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 3: 9
    Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Genesis 15:13-14
    King James Version (KJV)

13 And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;

14 And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

Genesis 15:13-14
    Today's New International Version (TNIV)
    13 Then the LORD said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there.

14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

Interesting video. This one really lays out some ground work.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Damn; I guess Hell Razah was not just making rhymes when he said that....