I thought ..it would never happen ... My homie.. Toxic... Its coming on... This girl... Her appeal.... Some of the best times... I pulled that... I can't believe it... Probably.. Cuz.. Im faded... Edgar.. Your sister... She was a cool friend.. I liked her pictures.. I always.. Thought.. She was with the homie.. Before..pre.. She was.. Cool.. You don't even know.. The coolest... Coolest.. One day... I started.. Checking her out... Taken .. For sure.... She was still fine.... Not taken... People.. She s been with ... It ain't no fun... I kind of.. Was starting to be attracted.. It just happened... I thought for sure.. Chabelita.. Set it up for me.. Some white shorts.. Whoa.. It was nice.. What's up jessie .. !... Ha benny... Engard.. Nah.. Sick man.. The blunt.. Fah.. Very strong.... I'm falling in love.. That fool had her.. Nice dunks... Dude.. All the crews.. She was bomb... But she was still a friend... The paisa.. Cowbanger... In the 90's late... A fan.. I've always.. Liked them.. Everybody.. You have to go to bell gardens.. Visit the place i grew up ... Where the finest have lived... You don't even know... A sick ass pimp.. The city made me ... Bell gardens.. Along.. With h.p. .. Huntington park... Paisa girl like merlee.. Central... A sick line.. That' s how bomb she was ... I'm feeling '04 again.. Edgar and family.. She was bomb... As in bomb... I can't diss her... This really happened... I don't know if she did.. But i did.. I got sick ass butterflies... By the computers... It was maybe like a minute.. Sick stuff like moonlight.. In a mexican desert... Sick .. Too.. Sick... Something called 8th period... I would have dinner with her in there .... By candlelight... When everybody was gone... I wanted to record from outside... I would kiss in front...