- i would kiss in front ... When i knew i wanted to be with her... Knowing for sure i liked her... It was a good feeling... A good ass.. Sick ass feeling... I wanted to mack her in class... I couldn't stop .. Looking.. At her mouth... Her lips.... I wouldn't let her see me.. When i seen that little quick.. Stomach... Rush feeling... Stare... Damn... I liked her..... I wanted her.... She got my attention.... I never thought she was bomb... Until i seen her teeth... I didn't rush her in class... But i couldn't wait to kiss... Her.. Knowing.. She was single... This girl.. Was like 4'10 .. 4'11... Thick.. Kim k.. Like style... But short mexican .. She has to be.. This body .. Had a mind of its own... It was just the perfect body.. It wasn't ugly... A perfect body for her height... Thick style... Believe.. It was nice... I didn't know she was single.. Until i went outside with her... Brown darker.. Than most... Her skin... My first bomb.. Dark.. Chick.. My lips.. Were jumping... They were twitching... Damn.. Guess what... I rushed her under a building... As it started to rain..... Sick scene.. Out of all the macks... Like about a thousand.... This one was the weirdest one ... But i liked it... For being a first... It was long... Like ten minutes... All crazy... Fast.. Then slow... My favorite.. With no experience.. It was bomb.. To me... Seeing her walk away.... What a booty... For me.. For you... For me.. For you.. .damn i wanted to mack... I didn't think she would like it ... But it turns out .. She did.. Aww tito.... Tito... Yes... He was about to step up... Hell yeah.. I came late once.. -