faded i don't feel like freestyling... a bomb ass. damn.... too sick ... i love fucking around... i can't stop trippin... like that ... it would be too sick... they call me .. Buzz Lightyear... levels.. like that... an experience... Imax... the mall.. Ontario.. Mills... which.. one... a mall of pimps.. levels.. passed that .. some fool.. named.. Espo... a good game of twenty-one.. i would try to cross... i can't do a dunk... like in tournament.. edition.. my cousin.. Danny.. i love that fool... many girls.... i love this.. at almost.. twenty. -one.... fuck.. i fucked.. up... twenty-seven.. tito .. not even.. close... a dime.. to many.... pretty bomb.... Bomb...? ... bomb.. game over... i love feeling this.. blaze it... blaze.. it... blaze.. it... blaze.. blaze... what's up Pollo... Cocho... fuck.. que onda perros.. Hell yea .. pimp enough... one day.. we'll go... that would be sick ! ... this place is nice... i forgot about.. this one... the sickest .. . place.. the air conditioning.... relaxing... they know.. they can see.... they don't care.. whack.. i'm up there.... not like "weapon... " ... close.. to zero... my cell phone.. signal.. is weak... damn.. no signal.. i want to take off... a couple.. of looks.. the first place... up there... right there.. is too much... a definite.. Raymond .. robot... props.. dude... a definite. .robot.. you would .. trip.... damn... dude.. i love you... i didn't even.. know.. where.. she was.... at... im going not to try to think.. sick.. the zebra .. cake.. guy... that girl.. you pointed.. out.. was bomb... my lady K ... curly hair girl... damn .. props... right here... damn.. " you would k her "... a favorite.. just blaze .. beat... i was .. talking.. about another girl... the homie.. still the pimpest..

i had fun.. with this.. one... i'll make.. another.. part... later... it has.. i really love this stuff... i hadn't felt like this.. in a while... for real.. i didn't think.. i had it .. in me... it brought back.. good memories... i can't wait.. one more.. month for my birthday... a tequila.. shot... some Cazadores... i like to trip... eleven... purple.. and black..... in the background... i love art... i do not.. know... how to draw.. Graffiti..in T J ... is everywhere... a lot of hit ups... written.. backwards.... i seen.. some.. pieces.... cool.. colors...... in L.a. its everywhere.. pieces.. off the highway... left and right.... the drawing..in the beach... would be like your favorite.. uncle.. with light bulbs... i don't mess with that shit.... with light bulbs... i stay away.. from that... the ugliest.. in the block... sickly.. days.. and days... this love.. never stops... i really liked... i remember.. everything... ranked.. one-hundred.. twenty.. ninth.. {129 } .. in the world.. of feos.. a lucky.. ass feo... tito.. feo.... i got first .. place... an inspiration... for feos.... feos.. can do it.... you are a master... not even .. the... best.. of feos.. can compete.... tired of hoodies.. why hoodies.. ? ... not all are hoodies... i want one.. yes.. these ..girls.. are.. fine... they.. give a you a flashback... a joint.. in the restroom... kind of awake... whoa.. kicking.. in.... only .. u know... you so.. miss.. some.. girl... big.. time... and you think.. of others... they just.. come .. at a time... damn.. i was blind.... i super.. loved this... i felt.. like jumping... i was seen.. cool.... i loved.. this...