Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Be A Player

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    in the real world, the concept of this film when applied would be a dismal fail
    agree

tad bit overrated

there's something about katrina and that jamacian chick though, they both could get it
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 03-21-2012 at 11:30 AM.

The fact sosa doesn't like this film means I'll have to check it out. It does look like one of those funny goofy movies that are always a laugh while blazed.

I recently watched a movie with a similar concept titled 'How To Not Be a Loser'. It's English. I watched it entirely because it has Gemma Atkinson in it and I thought it'd be a good perv, but to my shock, horror, and dismay, she was not exploited for her hotness to even the slightest degree in the movie. You honestly wouldn't have even known she had such a smokin' hot body or even epic tits for having seen the movie. Complete and utter waste of hotness.

Movie was fairly lame too. Not totally atrocious, but not much good either. Only copious, generous exploitation of Gemma's epic tits could have saved the day. Not to be though.

^ You should revisit the film. The title alone implies you probably need to absorb it..
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Dude, I don't mind having somebody take the piss out of me at all, but it's just sad when somebody goes for the obvious, predictable insult that everybody saw coming from a mile away. You need to refrain from that shit. It makes you look a lot worse than it does me. Next time try harder.

Any topless photos of this Gemma?

Dude, I don't mind having somebody take the piss out of me at all, but it's just sad when somebody goes for the obvious, predictable insult that everybody saw coming from a mile away. You need to refrain from that shit. It makes you look a lot worse than it does me. Next time try harder.

You know what? You are SO right!!! And for that - I'm sorry. It was a pretty obvious dig to say losers should watch a movie on how NOT to be a loser. I'll try not to step into that one again. Are we good?

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Dude, you could have brutally raped and murdered my whole family and then posted those pics and we would have been good. In fact the second one alone would have made up for it.

Last edited by noel411; 03-23-2012 at 03:50 PM.