Thread: Those After

Default Those After

" Anger that tore out the heart and flesh, yes many want to be blessed, their soul rest, at deaths dawn people wake to a different state, mental relapsed and gave this smokey way, as a dicipline we should not fall out and stray, yes those , these often met hearts, stubborn minded little thoguhts, as dead live every where, how can you protect weak hearted ones, and simply don't care of the forth coming time, we are yes and how do you know, many light years looking at the past, as death simple which ends that".

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Default Re: Those After

Really like the subject matter in this one. You always have something with depth to say.

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Good subject matter, like cd said, but I think you're trying too hard to be wordy and meaningful...just let that shit flow like tears, let it be relevant cuz you feel it, not cuz you force it, know what I mean? Take this constructively...peace.

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Thanks, on this i get your point X,and CD, i always check on the other threads nice to have you guys around. But hey keeping the other threads going is important. But I would like to check your post up in here, besides the collab. Not many are posting here in the temple, we need to get creative you know.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne
    " Anger that tore out the heart and flesh, yes many want to be blessed, their soul rest, at deaths dawn people wake to a different state, mental relapsed and gave this smokey way, as a dicipline we should not fall out and stray, yes those , these often met hearts, stubborn minded little thoguhts, as dead live every where, how can you protect weak hearted ones, and simply don't care of the forth coming time, we are yes and how do you know, many light years looking at the past, as death simple which ends that".
    This is a decent piece...um feelin tha beginning part still...

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON

Nice keep it up bro