Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: killa sin

Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    life is a project!
    Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    ^oh, that is very good. That was actually a brilliant statement.
    Well we all live life so we all have projects. I don't see why Sin's life is that much different then ours. Besides the obvious. We all have issues in our lives and we all still need money so we all go to work. Sin's job is to be an emcee, I would assume. So again my question, solo record? other projects? something else having to do with music?

Quote Originally Posted by trinking View Post
    Well we all live life so we all have projects. I don't see why Sin's life is that much different then ours. Besides the obvious. We all have issues in our lives and we all still need money so we all go to work. Sin's job is to be an emcee, I would assume. So again my question, solo record? other projects? something else having to do with music?
    you are kidding, right?
    you cant compare your life with others...
    sin is on parole wich makes it difficult to tour or leave the state... he came from jail... he needs a 9/5 job... music should be a side project...

you dont make much money in the game these days...
    too many maxi beaver and lil wayne out there...

you are kidding, right?
    sin is on parole wich makes it difficult to tour or leave the state... he came from jail... he needs a 9/5 job... music should be a side project...

what about prodigy huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    what about prodigy huh?
    what is about prodigy?
    if you mean that crackhead of mobb deep...
    that dude had a name in the game in the 90s...
    who the fuck knows killa sin?
    just the wu heads and thats it...
    his names was hidden behind the killarmy name!

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    what about prodigy huh?

lol i usually agree with you but come on. prodigy has 3 solo albums and a slew of group albums that went atleast gold. hes one of the biggest names in 90s hiphop and was signed to g-unit/ interscope when he got locked up. when he got out there was plenty of music work for him.
    killa sin is known for "the worst" if hes known at all and was the best member of a group who had 3 albums that went gold total and isnt even together anymore. his big check when he got out was the pennies koch tossed him for legendary weapons which probably only sold 10,000 units. the two are def. not comparable
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Veteran Member

I think he was talking about being a rapper that is now a parolee....Prodigy HAS been touring leaving outta state for Rock The Bells (and thats a big thing is your P.O. finds out your outta state).

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
    I think he was talking about being a rapper that is now a parolee....Prodigy HAS been touring leaving outta state for Rock The Bells (and thats a big thing is your P.O. finds out your outta state).

ummm do we even know hes on parole? did he get paroled or did he max out? you dunno the facts of his release and if you got a link to the info share it. killa sin came out as a regular person who cant leave the state and needs a job or he'll go back, prodigy came out as a rap star. he served 3 1/2 years of a 4 year sentence. hes probably not even on parole anymore even if he was when he got out.
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

fact is that he should focus on his life and fam...
    to get a job and constancy in his life....

Veteran Member

"ummm do we even know hes on parole? did he get paroled or did he max out? you dunno the facts of his release and if you got a link to the info share it. killa sin came out as a regular person who cant leave the state and needs a job or he'll go back, prodigy came out as a rap star. he served 3 1/2 years of a 4 year sentence. hes probably not even on parole anymore even if he was when he got out. "

I wouldnt post about shit I didnt know. Prodigy is STILL ON PAROLE, but the man has been able to leave NYC for practically all of his RTB concert shows. If he can, why cant Sin? Proof...P is still on parole until 2014!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2011/0...from-jail.html

"Prodigy of the rap group Mobb Deep was released from prison yesterday (Mar. 7) after serving three years for criminal possession of a weapon. Prodigy, whose real name is Albert Johnson, was let out on good behavior and will be under parole until 2014."

yeah that's what i was talking about thanks jin

since when prodigy is a "crackhead" LOL

PRODIGAL SUN

you can leave the state if you have a good reason and are given permission. killa sin going to ohio to record a killarmy album that 9th prince is gonna steal all the money from is not a very good reason. prodigy probably made a killing on those rock the bells shows therefore got permission to leave for work. even with the info on his parole it doesnt mean he CANT leave. he cant leave without permission. hes prodigy, his high paying lawyer probably called his PO. once again, prodigy and killa sin are NOT on the same level.

if hes on parole or not, comparing a regular criminal that has rapped on a few popular songs with one of the biggest names in hiphop since 1994 is just retarded. if killa sin and rza got arrested together and served the same sentence when they got out rza would still beable to move around and work on music alot more than killa sin.

you are kidding, right?

wtf is wrong with you people? nobodys comparing lives. the point i made was everybody has difficult lives but we still manage to do the things we want to do. so all you nut huggers can stop tryin to be the best friend of a man you'll never meet and let his girl answer my question...

WHAT OTHER PROJECTS IS HE WORKING ON RIGHT NOW THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN HIS OWN SOLO ALBUM? she said he's got other projects goin on....soooo what are they? dont see why this is so difficult, just a fan trying to see what the artist is working on
    Last edited by trinking; 09-25-2011 at 10:54 AM.

lollllll it never fails man..never failss

I can't announce projects because thats up to Sin or whoever he's working with to do that. Of course, I hear everything, because I'm here. What he's working on has to come from him not me. Sin has a long time yet on parole. probably half the people coming out of jail have "aspiring rapper" as their "career". Now lets be real, unless you have a major commercial deal-no PO in their right mind is going to consider that a job. A few songs here and there is not a job. Making your own album without a commercial record deal is not a job. Combined with curfew, no travel-leaves little time to be spend rapping all day combined with other responsibilities that a grown man has. It gets done when it gets done. There is no time line. There is no future release date-when there is, you'll hear it. When he's ready, you'll have it. He's working on things. Is it his top priority? I don't know, you'll have to ask him that. It won't get done before he's ready for it to be done. At this point, its just a work in progress, but at least, it's that and know he's working on some things.
    Last edited by sinfullycute; 09-25-2011 at 01:47 PM.

seriously yall are gettin a little to obsessed with Killa Sin and what hes doing

lol@ discussing what a grown mans life should consist of, smh

Killa Sin is by in far one of the illest emcees out there, but god damn get off the mans nut sack.