Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: killa sin

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    seriously yall are gettin a little to obsessed with Killa Sin and what hes doing

lol@ discussing what a grown mans life should consist of, smh

Killa Sin is by in far one of the illest emcees out there, but god damn get off the mans nut sack.
    Co-sign.

Quality post.

Whenever the time is right for a Killa Sin album, mixtape, collab project or whatever, it will happen.

I know if I were in Sin's position I'd be doing everything in my power to make sure my job situation is stable and I fulfilled my obligations of my parole and that would be the main focus.

Everything else should and would come second.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
    I know if I were in Sin's position I'd be doing everything in my power to make sure my job situation is stable and I fulfilled my obligations of my parole and that would be the main focus.

this is exactly that what i wanted to say...
    he got to fix his life first and should come out with a album or whatever when the time is right and everything around him goes the normal way...

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPeN

THERE WILL BE NO SIN MIXTAPE BY THE TIME 2012 COMES BOOK IT

BUT I PREDICT A KILLA PRODIGY & MOBB DEEP ALBUM TO SOUNDTRACK THE END OF TIMES

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    I can't announce projects because thats up to Sin or whoever he's working with to do that. Of course, I hear everything, because I'm here. What he's working on has to come from him not me.
    Thank you, that's all I really wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post

Absolutely but if the man has other projects that he was working on that I could support I'd like to know. It's like having a full time job but doing side jobs to get extra cash.

Sure, I'd love to show some support for any project Sin may be involved in as well.

I bet something will materialize sooner than we're all thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I can't announce projects because thats up to Sin or whoever he's working with to do that. Of course, I hear everything, because I'm here. What he's working on has to come from him not me. Sin has a long time yet on parole. probably half the people coming out of jail have "aspiring rapper" as their "career". Now lets be real, unless you have a major commercial deal-no PO in their right mind is going to consider that a job. A few songs here and there is not a job. Making your own album without a commercial record deal is not a job. Combined with curfew, no travel-leaves little time to be spend rapping all day combined with other responsibilities that a grown man has. It gets done when it gets done. There is no time line. There is no future release date-when there is, you'll hear it. When he's ready, you'll have it. He's working on things. Is it his top priority? I don't know, you'll have to ask him that. It won't get done before he's ready for it to be done. At this point, its just a work in progress, but at least, it's that and know he's working on some things.
    I wonder what hes doing for a day job...but im not even gonna ask. I would think a solo album would be his priority other than his main responsibilities more than little side music projects. If he makes a solid solo album maybe he could get some concerts and do a little tour or something to make cash. Couldn't have any bad temptations around though..

Concerts are very unlikely as he can't travel. So it would be an album, but very unlikely that there would be shows. We can't even leave the state for vacation. When he has something I will let you know-he was talking about some things this morning, so Divine_Complex is on the money. It will be sooner than you think. He knows his fans are looking for it, because I tell him what you guys say and people come up to him on the street all the time and what to know when? When the album coming out? It might not be the album first, but he may put something out there. When I know something is definite, I would let you know.

Cool, yea thanks for the update. Doesn't have to be an album but even a solid mixtape/album type of thing just to get music out there. I would prefer a killa sin album over a lot of the big name rappers out there right now...

Veteran Member

Sin showed on Legendary Weapons that he can stiff spit fire. But the fact is, as he himself admitted, he doesnt sound quite the same.

Listening to Silent Weapons, he can see a difference.

He missed the opportunity to release an album at a time when he could've given 1000000000%%%%%% effortlessly.

Thankfully, Legendary Weapons showed he still can (though not effortlessly lol)...but HE IS RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

I don't know what's going on in his personal life, but i hope he finds time to be productive in the studio and puts out an album at par with his great talent.

All the best to him.

I think that was just a little self doubt creeping in, because he just says that because he's older. I've seen plenty of people saying that he still spits butane which is more powerful than most rappers that you hear and you can compare his flow to others on Legendary Weapons. To me, thats the voice I hear everyday and I don't hear the same delivery when he raps and when he talks to me anyhow, so I can't even judge. It's very doubtful tho' that someone is going to sound exactly like they did 10 years ago. I think age has improved him-he rhymes off the top of his head now-no rhyme books and is in and out the booth. He doesn't need a hundred takes to get it right-just one. He sounds sinister-like he always has. Sound the same-okay, who in the Clan sounds the same as they did ten years ago?????With time, things are going to sound a little different.

Veteran Member

only diff. i noticed was the gruffness of his voice when he was younger thats it, he still spits with that same intensity

Some rappers can comlete album in a matter of weeks though and still sound nice. What really is the hold up though?

Not to be negative or even say its so easy just get it done, but if you spend a couple hours a night recording sick verses like drunken tongue then he should be able to bang out an album REAL quick... Distribute the shit through one of the independents, E1, traffic, etc.. and do a little promotion. No travel necessary.

I think that was just a little self doubt creeping in, because he just says that because he's older. I've seen plenty of people saying that he still spits butane which is more powerful than most rappers that you hear and you can compare his flow to others on Legendary Weapons. To me, thats the voice I hear everyday and I don't hear the same delivery when he raps and when he talks to me anyhow, so I can't even judge. It's very doubtful tho' that someone is going to sound exactly like they did 10 years ago. I think age has improved him-he rhymes off the top of his head now-no rhyme books and is in and out the booth. He doesn't need a hundred takes to get it right-just one. He sounds sinister-like he always has. Sound the same-okay, who in the Clan sounds the same as they did ten years ago?????With time, things are going to sound a little different.
    This proves my point right here, he is just naturally ill sounding with his rhymes, he is in and out of the booth with one take. Do 12 sick takes and badda bing, you have a killa sin album.

Quote Originally Posted by tragedykhadafi12 View Post
    Some rappers can comlete album in a matter of weeks though and still sound nice. What really is the hold up though?

Not to be negative or even say its so easy just get it done, but if you spend a couple hours a night recording sick verses like drunken tongue then he should be able to bang out an album REAL quick... Distribute the shit through one of the independents, E1, traffic, etc.. and do a little promotion. No travel necessary.
    Thats good in theory, but in real life, not so much. Someone on parole has a curfew of 9PM. Anything you have to do, has to be done between 6Am and 9PM. Parole has classes, meetings and meetings with a PO that you have to attend. All while holding down a full time "regular" job. Now if you're going to meetings all the time, makes it hard to keep a job, but you have to do all that. Throw in your family and kids, and anything else that you need to do on the daily and when are you rhyming???Not at home, noone wants to hear it, because noone sees you that way-you're not an emcee at home, your hubby, daddy, uncle, son, whatever, so that leaves little time. It's a trick to be two places at once, which is what you'd have to do. Plus if someone is going to put something out seriously, they aren't going to do it halfass. Takes time.
    Last edited by sinfullycute; 09-26-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Shaolin Master

Rae should have given Sin an IceH2O deal like yesterday!!