Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peace To the Corp. Bible Verses OVER Beat

nice beat but the BIBLE BABBLE has to GO fam, dont brainwash the drums!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...ht=calligraphy

ITS HERE!!! ... Designed Live: The Full Calligraphy LP (Prayer Beat Tape Edition) Enjoy ... feedback appreciated!! God bless!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?k4mt9pnzf9ioccv

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

The file is deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Fuuuuuck
    I haz in my hd
    Gimme a sec

FOLLOW!!

FOLLOW!!

too many cats on here with the strong opinions and structured belief systems..i say whatever do what u will..and when u do it b proud but not obnoxious

ima show u how real it is...! i believe in none of u..thats why its so great! im not attached to any of it peace

Quote Originally Posted by Erap View Post
    FIRTS OF ALL I NEVER SAID NOTHING ABOUT YOU PCP this shows to me that you were holding someything against me when i posted and I WAS TALKING ABOUT RAP IN GENERAL, it's IS EVIL IT COMES FROM THE PIT OF SATAN. I KNOW ABOUT HIPHOP I'M FROM THE BRONX I GREW UP TO IT I WAS AT THE PARKS WHERE IT ORIGINATED. I GREW UP WITH KILLERS REAL EVIL MEN AND THEY ALL RESPECTED ME. HIPHOP STARTED IN 1975 ON THE STREETS around my way. BUT THAT'S ISN'T THE REAL ORIGIN , there's FIMILAR SPIRITS are BEHIND, THAT ARE EVIL SO EVERYTIME YOU PUT 2GETHER A RHYME YOU HAVE THEM INFLUECING IT WHETHER YOU BELIEVE ME OR NOT. I SEEN IT BRO. trust me all i'm trying to share is knowledge and truth but people take the truth as a lie and a lie as truth nowadayz.
    dude your buggin hip-hop came up out the slums I came up in hells kitchen when it was hells kitchens, South Bronx... hunts Ponit ave, westchester ave & in the late 70's early 80's older brothers & sisters, im talkin bout boom boxes & cardboard boxes, break dancing, graffiti riddled trains & stations, niggas bee bopping on corners, anyway let me not digress my point is I was there too, i just want to take it back to the true essence & the true spirits of hip hop that was a gift from god that risen up out of our souls, it came from the children of god as a voice for every oppressed person in the ghetto shit was fucked up you seen the brick yards straight slums, hip hop was a movement of people yearning to be free in every meaning of the word free, to express ourselves through art & dance & music through our spirits we came together & created something beautiful how can that be evil pepole coming together having a good time & expressing themselves trough creativity you are buggin or brainwash to say "HIPHOP STARTED IN 1975 ON THE STREETS around my way. BUT THAT'S ISN'T THE REAL ORIGIN , there's FIMILAR SPIRITS are BEHIND, THAT ARE EVIL SO EVERYTIME YOU PUT 2GETHER A RHYME YOU HAVE THEM INFLUECING IT"
    you calling a whole culture evil, that's like saying Puerto Ricans are evil cause the way they speak....wrong
    Your wrong & your a hypocrite to sit here and call the culture evil & make a hip hop beet & throw a bible verse on it...... but i forgive you
    this culture became a tool for us that serves different purposes for individuals
    like your self for example trying to deliver the word of god to us which is cool i can dig it, but is that evil? you have Christen rap? is that evil or gospel music for that mater is that evil?...

raps a TOOL, it could be use for good or evil, are their evil elements in the music hell yea are they good elements in it yes! take the same principles & apply it to your self as a child from god you are a sinner, you have unholy & and at times straight evil thoughts, why pass judgement on the next if your guilty of the same sins

PCP just for an example they say some wild shit that can be seen as evil at times but really what they saying is fuck with me & i tear your fuckin head off but you know what i rather PCP or any other raper for that matter let out there evil thoughts & expression through music then actual evil acts cause they got guns & they can shoot, but they anit killers just men & as men we have to protect our families from the true evils that out there, anit no turn the other cheek shit you bring evil my way you gonna see evil back through the wrath of god if i have to deliver it myself, an eye for an eye nothing wrong with protecting your self or your family anything less is cowardly

but yea you have evil people so there is going to be real evil in the music of certain individual if that's what possess his/her soul & I see it alot in hip-hop the satanic imagery & signs & in lyrics it gonna happen when you talking about major corporations pushing their agenda thats what they sell sex & that bad boy image
    they did this with rock music spilling into heavy metal & now into rap nothing new
    the top elite wants to keep us oppressed for a reason weather it spiritually mentally or physically,
    so yea in general i see your point but i think you on a holly woe and you need to humble yourself, just be more aware in choice of words cause you will offend people & as a soldier of Christ you suppose to embrace people & try to be Christ like, Christ broke bread with thieves & murders to show them the way, the truth, the light
    he anit call them evil scum from the pits of Satan, you have to understand for some pepole this shit is real, they only have they words & they put they blood sweat & tears into it so for you to come along and show disrespect its fucked up whether fork tongue or not you anit gonna catch their ear that way

P.S. the beet is mediocre IMO
    peace

REP THIS MAN^ for the realness

FOLLOW!!

It's ok to have different beliefs towards what ever you feel but once you blurt it out anywhere you should expect for people to want to discuss with you or debate it it. But when you say Hip Hop is evil but yet you make Hip Hop and even try to add the bible stuff on it makes no sense. How you make Hip hop but it's Evil but you say your a soldier
    of christ How does that make any logical sense? the point isn't that you are expressing your beliefs it's just the point that your saying hip hop is evil but you on these forums representing Hip hop and posting Hip hop beats. Thats like sayig you hate all white people but you chill with white people and make songs with them and have a white baby. Nothing personal or against you but tell me how this makes any sense

soldier of christ

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    dude your buggin hip-hop came up out the slums I came up in hells kitchen when it was hells kitchens, South Bronx... hunts Ponit ave, westchester ave & in the late 70's early 80's older brothers & sisters, im talkin bout boom boxes & cardboard boxes, break dancing, graffiti riddled trains & stations, niggas bee bopping on corners, anyway let me not digress my point is I was there too, i just want to take it back to the true essence & the true spirits of hip hop that was a gift from god that risen up out of our souls, it came from the children of god as a voice for every oppressed person in the ghetto shit was fucked up you seen the brick yards straight slums, hip hop was a movement of people yearning to be free in every meaning of the word free, to express ourselves through art & dance & music through our spirits we came together & created something beautiful how can that be evil pepole coming together having a good time & expressing themselves trough creativity you are buggin or brainwash to say "HIPHOP STARTED IN 1975 ON THE STREETS around my way. BUT THAT'S ISN'T THE REAL ORIGIN , there's FIMILAR SPIRITS are BEHIND, THAT ARE EVIL SO EVERYTIME YOU PUT 2GETHER A RHYME YOU HAVE THEM INFLUECING IT"
    you calling a whole culture evil, that's like saying Puerto Ricans are evil cause the way they speak....wrong
    Your wrong & your a hypocrite to sit here and call the culture evil & make a hip hop beet & throw a bible verse on it...... but i forgive you
    this culture became a tool for us that serves different purposes for individuals
    like your self for example trying to deliver the word of god to us which is cool i can dig it, but is that evil? you have Christen rap? is that evil or gospel music for that mater is that evil?...

raps a TOOL, it could be use for good or evil, are their evil elements in the music hell yea are they good elements in it yes! take the same principles & apply it to your self as a child from god you are a sinner, you have unholy & and at times straight evil thoughts, why pass judgement on the next if your guilty of the same sins

PCP just for an example they say some wild shit that can be seen as evil at times but really what they saying is fuck with me & i tear your fuckin head off but you know what i rather PCP or any other raper for that matter let out there evil thoughts & expression through music then actual evil acts cause they got guns & they can shoot, but they anit killers just men & as men we have to protect our families from the true evils that out there, anit no turn the other cheek shit you bring evil my way you gonna see evil back through the wrath of god if i have to deliver it myself, an eye for an eye nothing wrong with protecting your self or your family anything less is cowardly

but yea you have evil people so there is going to be real evil in the music of certain individual if that's what possess his/her soul & I see it alot in hip-hop the satanic imagery & signs & in lyrics it gonna happen when you talking about major corporations pushing their agenda thats what they sell sex & that bad boy image
    they did this with rock music spilling into heavy metal & now into rap nothing new
    the top elite wants to keep us oppressed for a reason weather it spiritually mentally or physically,
    so yea in general i see your point but i think you on a holly woe and you need to humble yourself, just be more aware in choice of words cause you will offend people & as a soldier of Christ you suppose to embrace people & try to be Christ like, Christ broke bread with thieves & murders to show them the way, the truth, the light
    he anit call them evil scum from the pits of Satan, you have to understand for some pepole this shit is real, they only have they words & they put they blood sweat & tears into it so for you to come along and show disrespect its fucked up whether fork tongue or not you anit gonna catch their ear that way

P.S. the beet is mediocre IMO
    peace
    your right hiphop emerged out of the ghettos. all these hoods you mention i been and grown up there. i used to be a b-boy with cazals the boombox break dancing on a cardboard box and all of that. i know many people say hiphop as a gift, a way for people to express themselves and get out of the ghetto if they make it. so people voice there opinions and anger with this genre of music. i'm not only only talking hiphop but rock, heavymetal rnb all types. don't get me wrong and don't put words in my mouth i never said i hated it cause then i would be lying. but tell me this when you hear an old onyx or wu song or whoever else. lets say throw ya gunz or protech ya neck ect. what the feelings and emotions you get? i bet you don't feel like praising God our helping a neighbor!!! you get hyped up and feel like fighting or committing some kind of violence! and it gets worst when drugs are involved. now tell me does that sound like a blessing that comes from a holy God. if your a rational person you will come to the conclusion that it is evil. yeah i agree my beat is not all of that but my focus wasn't on the beat but the verses i just used that beat cause it went well with it. by the way i'm gonna post a thread now if a beatape so check it out. peace.
    Last edited by Erap; 09-30-2011 at 11:27 AM.

soldier of christ

Quote Originally Posted by Caper View Post
    It's ok to have different beliefs towards what ever you feel but once you blurt it out anywhere you should expect for people to want to discuss with you or debate it it. But when you say Hip Hop is evil but yet you make Hip Hop and even try to add the bible stuff on it makes no sense. How you make Hip hop but it's Evil but you say your a soldier
    of christ How does that make any logical sense? the point isn't that you are expressing your beliefs it's just the point that your saying hip hop is evil but you on these forums representing Hip hop and posting Hip hop beats. Thats like sayig you hate all white people but you chill with white people and make songs with them and have a white baby. Nothing personal or against you but tell me how this makes any sense
    my friend i'm a christian apologist so i luv to debate topics that i don't agree with to refute them. first of all the music general is not evil but the lyrics that are added make it evil so by me taking my own instrumentals and putting bible verses how is that evil? i don't think christian rap is evil!!! i think is a good tool to fight the real corrupt hiphop to help people that listen to rap to bring them to the only saviour the lord jesus christ.
    Last edited by Erap; 09-30-2011 at 09:57 AM.

look ....hip hop is life hip hop is a lifestyle how you live ....and if erap is a godly man and thats how he lives than thats his hip hop as long as he's true to himself but , you cannot just sit there and crucify cats who still struggle with life and spit about it ya heard....i spit what i spit cuz im still here i never left you ......Religion is a belief ....hope ....or a means to life , cats like me dont believe in hope i believe in perserverance , ive jumped those obsticals . So lets keep the bickering and finger pointin out of music , if theres a message to be heard or said its not because im glory-ifing it , it more like the news , im reporting it ....you choose what to hear ....just dont go to extremes to say "i aint listening or giving beats to cats cuz you aint godly" , like i wouldnt go to some country rock forum and say "this is wack i'll never bump this music " ya heard ......

peace out

and hip hop started in the bronx over barrel bonfires as poetry as a way to keep warm and make the time pass.....my uncle was a ash boy poet as he called it 1972 is when he first recalled it as a homeless vet

Someone send Erap to MK ultra. or maybe just show him the Zeitgeist films. It'd give him some new references from which to view life.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

soldier of christ

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    Someone send Erap to MK ultra. or maybe just show him the Zeitgeist films. It'd give him some new references from which to view life.
    my brother in humanity i'm a christian apologist. that zeitgeist film is nonsense, is for people that don't know the true word of god to fool them. all that nonsense, i could refute!!!