Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whut part of the game is that? "Wu-Tang T-Shirts at The Gap

wu tang t-shirts in h&m London too.
    It's the god, god.

Banned

I just came across an article about this where the guy was poking fun at the Gap, saying they're trying to gain some street credit haha. anyway... yeah, consumerism sucks, but this is the Wu we're talking about, and as long as more people know about them and listen to their music, then great. I don't care where they sell their shit as long as people are getting it.

but I know modern culture tries to be "hip" by buying shirts of artists they don't even listen to. Run-DMC? come on kid, you're 13, you've never even heard of those dudes!

caring about what other people wear, and bemoaning modern culture and "hip" kids is lame.

I've gotten some ill ass Wu tee from hot topic. They only get real dope ones like twice a year tho the rest are just the regular W
    A million strands of spider webs weaved to make my vest
    Chi energy compacted deep within my inner chest
    One touch of my eagle claw clutch, rips your guts, brass head kill you fast with rapid head buts, ninja spying, the ammo flying, the steel iron blow a nigga neck from his head like dandelions

Hey didn't Raddarr Vann or whatever his name is make his own Wu-Shirts or somethin like that!?!?
    Angelz in the midst please enlist/ heartz consist ov righteousness/ battle iron fist against souls so devilish/ ~ Ptolemy: 3 Kingz PNR MusiK