http://bit.ly/rfyYr2

Why?
    Slept On!

dont have respect for public enemy?
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    dont have respect for public enemy?
    I'm not going to celebrate their 2nd best album's 20th birthday.
    Can't even drink for another year...
    Slept On!

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

That's funny. He's a funny guy.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

baddest remix ever

Now all those above were just the videos for the most part, this album had one of the craziest intro songs ever with Lost at Birth (that we used for the show we had with Chuck D)

In Rebirth, Chuck D showcases what it means to be man with ,"and they ask me where I get it, I got it from my pops when a man's in the house and all the bullshit stops!"

I Don't Want to be Called Yo Nigga is pretty self explanatory in how it was before it's time

How to Kill a Radio Consultant detailed how black radio programmers sell out and how many of the stations aren't even owned by the people they "cater" their music towards

Move discussed how those who aint about it taking up space and need to get out the way

1 Million Bottlebags explores the reality how alcohol and liquor destroys the black community.

More News at 11 and Letter to the New York Post is PE addressing they critics who are rarely other rappers but media conglomerates that would seek to destroy their image.

All in all one of the greatest hip hop albums that is still much more relevant than all the bs consumer promoting, disrespectful misogynistic, sex for profit, crack dealing, love your oppressor's lifestyle, step n fetch, hip hop dalmations Gangstalicious, Thugnificent, Tubesteak coonery buffoonery, genocide on wax wack shit that other "hip hop" outlets would tell you is "hot" or "classic". In the words of PE................don't believe the hype!
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truesko...a-higher-level

PEace

fucking amazing album

Cant Trussit is one of my fav P.E. tracks... underrated joint straight in ya face kicks and snare w/ the funked up horns...

Cant believe these albums are turning 20 years old and shit, smh, time flies

Veteran Member

Use ta bump that album to the fullest. The whole album was/is replayable from beginning to end.

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
    Cant believe these albums are turning 20 years old and shit, smh, time flies
    I'm sayin, that makes Death Certificate 20 years old too, it came out the same month