• Wack

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Killarmy - Dirty Weaponry

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Voted Superior

Great fuckin album

4/5 - short but sweet.

voted Superior, I love this album, it was short and even seemed a bit rushed. Killarmy the WU affiliate, they have 3 great fucking albums, the lyrics are full of knowledge, and they blend real nice
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

It was pretty good
    "..I'm the Assassin
    AS to a S, AS, IN, you can't mess with me
    My praying mantis is deadly, my praying mantis is poisonous
    It goes through your bloodstream..."
    -Jamel aka Assassin-The Future(Skit)(No Said Date)

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

i just wanna point out and SUGGEST somethin to everybody when it comes to these album review threads..

and maybe this is a little wild but consider it..

when i review an album on here and give it a vote n shit, i actually take the time to listen to the full album for a couple days just to get the feel for it...cuz if u just come on and click around the forum and wander over to the album review section n click on a bunch of albums like "this one was okay, i remember this one it was good, love this joint" you ain't actually considering the album at all....

i'm not disagreeing with anybody's views or nothin, i'm just pointin this out cuz for me personally it's nice to pick out an album outta the library and give it some focus and attention for a little while n then throw a review (or some comments) up.....and your opinion is much more meaningful that way

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I Feel you fam. I'm waiting for another album so we can go head to head (no homo) lol.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    I Feel you fam. I'm waiting for another album so we can go head to head (no homo) lol.
    no competition over here doggy...the more reviews, the better--it's just all of our opinions...i'm always gonna read your and other ppl's shit no matter if we differ or not

like i've said before i like writing them and i'm just glad ppl read them cuz sometimes i put hours into those shits....

but by the end of this year i'm hoping to be able to devote some time to sit down and review the original classics: 36 Chambers, OB4CL, Tical, etc. all the way to Forever...

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    no competition over here doggy...the more reviews, the better--it's just all of our opinions...i'm always gonna read your and other ppl's shit no matter if we differ or not

like i've said before i like writing them and i'm just glad ppl read them cuz sometimes i put hours into those shits....

but by the end of this year i'm hoping to be able to devote some time to sit down and review the original classics: 36 Chambers, OB4CL, Tical, etc. all the way to Forever...
    It's all good, when you review I'll be right there. Even though I already Reviewed those albums that was the time when I was rushing through shit, I'll be sure to re evaluate my shit...
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Classic Shit Right Here.

9/10 Killarmy's the shit fell in love with this cd the 1st time i heard it. warcloud's one of my all time favorite EMcees and for him two be on two tracks instant classic

"Mother is the name of GOD on the lips and hearts of all children" - The Crow

"lyrics you cant even figure yet, i came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigeratte" - warcloud

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I like this album more than I do Silent Weapons...

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    1.GALACTICS
    produced by Mathematics

This shit is a dope album opener. Islord starts off the track real nice, great to have him back out of jail. Beretta 9 doesn't disappoint Dom Pachino just slaughters the track, he sounds like he's hungry on this whole album, and 9th Prince just finishes it off great, his flow has improved from the last album which is a plus. 4.5/5

2.ALLAH SEES EVERYTHING
    produced by 4th Disciple

I wish Priest had a verse on here but it's still hot though. I love the horns on the beat. Dom Pachino is just ripping this shit and despite the hate around here Islord has a great verse. 9th is the icing on the cake on here, he goes hard on the track. I forgot that one line he said but that shit was hot I think it was "Deadly venoms that aim, that'll drill 'em, stick 'em, pill 'em,Reveal 'em and kill 'em like the Pilgrims". That shit is fire. 4.5/5
    3.5 STAGES OF CONSCIOUSNESS
    produced by 4th Disciple

This is hot. First Killa Sin verse on the lp and it's hot. All the members on here spit some nice shit. The track kinda lags on though. First time we hear Shogun too. This is one of his best verses on the album, he has gotten better since the last album. 4/5

4.UNITE TO FIGHT
    produced by 4th Disciple

This shit is classic. I love how the beat drops and Shogun is at his peak. "As the rocket flares, I prepare for warfare" I feel like I'm going to war on here, especially when this track is at full blast. 9th Prince is crazy on this one too. He spits crazy dartz "Back to the future my father was killed by lucifer now i'm here to avenge his death call me the shaolin executioner" Hot! I love how he finishes it off "Verbal Villian, I heal Myself with herbal healing and step out the blue mountain on the mission of a killin" Fire! 5/5

5.MURDER VENUE
    produced by 4th Disciple

At first I wasn't feeling this shit, but it grew on me alot. They all spitting crazy on here. Favorite verses are Dom Pachinos and 9th Prince's LOL "I slap the shit out the nurse" all these niggaz are really lyrical on this album, no complaints. 4.5/5

6.DOOMSDAY featuring Holocaust
    produced by 4th Disciple

As much as i don't like Holocaust he ripped this guest spot, nothing bad about his verse at all. Beretta 9 follows up nice on here, I couldn't really catch what he was saying at first but I got it. Dom Pachino is the icing on the cake on this shit, I can Imagine him spitting this verse and adjusting his mic, that's how good he projects his verse on this track. The beat is hot as fuck 4th never disappoints. 5/5

7.RED DAWN
    produced by 4th Disciple

The beat is crazy, I feel like I'm bout to march out on the battlefield. Hook is hot, Dom Pachino is spitting Ether on here, he doesn't disappoint on this whole album, 9th Prince rips this shit, at first I wasn't feeling his verse but I was playing it one day and it just hit me. He is Spitting heat. Beretta 9 just kills his part, this is his best verse on the Whole lp to me. 5/5
    8.THE SHOOT OUT
    produced by 4th Disciple

I love how the track comes on here and Dom Pachino.......he's just on another level. Beretta 9 doesn't disappoint and Islord is slapping heads off of shoulders on this one. Killa Sin is finally back and he just murders it "I'm pulling wrestlin moves on competition , headlock em to submission while shots are licking" Crazy dartz. The beat is crazy on here to the bass is crazy. 5/5

9.BASTARD SWORDSMAN featuring Holocaust
    produced by Mathematics

Mathematics delivers the heat with this beat. Dom Pachino is just killing shit, what else can I say about this guy. Holocaust once again delivers heat but I don't know if anyone else thought this but it sounds like him and 9th are battling each other on the same track. They not throwing out disses but it's like who can bring more heat to the table. 9th Prince follows up crazy and it's like a war is going on within these two verses. Honestly if I had to pick a winner it would be undecided lol. But the last time i heard the track I was diggin 9th's verse a lil more. And don't sleep on Shogun he delivers heat "When i attack tracks, to the death of wu wax, I drop facts like bombs on Saigon..." This is just a crazy track. 5/5

10.LAST POET
    produced by Russ Prez

The beat is crazy on here, I don't know who Russ Prez is but he is nice on this. Dom Pachino delivers some deep shit. Islord spits his hottest verse on the album. " Like one swing of Tiger Woods gulf club that won the masters" Islord is on a new level. 9th Prince flow is wack on here I must say I was very disappointed at first listen but the track is too hot to be fucked up and the verse is still hot. 5/5

11.SERVING JUSTICE
    produced by 4th Disciple

Track had to grow on me. Dom Pachino and Killa Sin going back and forth sounds great. I love the horns on this beat this sounds like an outro to the album. 9th Prince is spazzing out on here, this verse is the preview for the next album. He sounds like he's bout to just rush through niggaz. 4.5/5

12.WHERE I REST AT
    produced by 4th Disciple

This track I never really was into. it's not wack but nothing to great either. 3.5/5

13.PAIN
    produced by 4th Disciple

A great outro to a great album. 5 of the members deliver heat the beat on some dark type shit. Killarmy is one of the best groups out of the Wu Killa Bee army no doubt. 5/5

Beats 4.5/5
    Lyrics 5/5
    Overall 4.5/5

Hot cd, it's a banger forsure. You have the return of Islord who didn't have one wack verse on this album. Lyrics are way sharper on this cd. Beats are hard knocking. You can tell that they are more in snyc than on the last album. 9th Prince... he's gotten better. Great guest appearance by Holocaust, even though I think he's wack he did his thing on here. Only problem is that Killa sin is barley heard on this , but Dom Pachino Stepped up on this album. Dom Pachino has best performance on album 4.5/5 BEST ALBUM LYRICALLY ***Certified Wu-Classic***

Hollow Dartz Review *New Version* ^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by Hollow Dartz; 04-06-2008 at 03:35 PM.

sick review hollow. Keep em coming.

Again Hollow comes through, but the rating systen of...

Beats
    Lyrics
    Overall

You got that from me lol

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

lol