Thread: Sinapse - My Minds Clouded

Default Sinapse - My Minds Clouded

Peace to the Corp

Been a long time since I dropped any new music but I spent most of the last year and a half performing locally, did some touring this past summer in the northeast, plus just elevating. 2 new albums plus a compilation dropping in the next several months...here is a premix leak from the album I'm doing with ClymaX, we have been working on it for a long time but keeping it a secret!!

My Minds Clouded: http://soundcloud.com/sinapsehiphop/...ed-premix-leak

This track is going to be the B-side of the single from the album. If you are feeling it download and please help share on any sites/blogs etc!! Still keeping the title and tracklist under wraps but there will be some dope guests...

One more thing, I've been revamping my internet presence, recently made these twitter and facebook pages, hit those up if you into all that
    www.twitter.com/sinapsehiphop
    www.facebook.com/sinapsehiphop

PEACE
    Last edited by Sinapse; 10-11-2011 at 08:55 PM.

solid track overall

not my favourite music from either of the two parties but it certainly wasnt shitty

keep an ear out for the rest

...well I Thought this Shit was Dope,

real 90's Essence type shit,Clymax Got that on Lock

Dope Hook, this is Somethin I'd Roll Up 2 Before i Spark

Good Shit Overall Sinapse

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    solid track overall

not my favourite music from either of the two parties but it certainly wasnt shitty

keep an ear out for the rest
    Thanks for peeping and taking the time to comment, BF.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    ...well I Thought this Shit was Dope,

real 90's Essence type shit,Clymax Got that on Lock

Dope Hook, this is Somethin I'd Roll Up 2 Before i Spark

Good Shit Overall Sinapse
    Thanks for dropping in Sleep...glad you caught that vibe from it, that was what we were going for on this one!!

PEACE

Track's bangin Sin. Flow is butter. Makes me really want to hear what you got cooked up. Clymax got a lot of that mid and even early 90's vibe going on in the beats lately. Really fresh. Got me waiting for the album.

peace yo.. shit is dope, you know I use to bump that Recon joint hard, good to hear sum new shit from you

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

This shits fonky sun...the beat reminds me of biz markie. lyrics are tightness props yo,1.

Peace to all, thanks to those taking the time to check the track. I'll be checking out some of what peeps have been dropping around here this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
    Track's bangin Sin. Flow is butter. Makes me really want to hear what you got cooked up. Clymax got a lot of that mid and even early 90's vibe going on in the beats lately. Really fresh. Got me waiting for the album.
    Thx for peeping, Game. This album is def designed to be an updated take on that whole early to mid 90's aesthetic. The other album is a lot different, it's produced by this cat ST/Mic who produces for Mello Music Group. I think most of the members here are gonna be more interested in the ClymaX album but I'll be sure to share some tasters from that project soon...thanks again man, you have been listening along and commenting basically since my first release

Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    peace yo.. shit is dope, you know I use to bump that Recon joint hard, good to hear sum new shit from you
    Thanks a lot man. I think you might have missed the 3 albums I dropped since those days tho lol...if you are interested in hearing hit me up and I'll send you some links

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    This shits fonky sun...the beat reminds me of biz markie. lyrics are tightness props yo,1.
    Thanks for coming through Jig. It's funny you mention that, ClymaX and I were talking about how dope Biz Markie's beats were, mega simple but they were mostly really ill beats. Thanks again for peeping

gave this track another listen and its way better then i eluded too in my first post

i think cause of the simplicity of the beat, i let myself get wrapped up in that. but it real does got 90s vibe which Clymax tends to deliver, and Sin the flow is real on point

but i still think i have heard better from both yall, once i hear the album in a full spectrum tho, things could change.

i might crack open Re:Evolution again after hearing this, havent spun that in ages

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    gave this track another listen and its way better then i eluded too in my first post

i think cause of the simplicity of the beat, i let myself get wrapped up in that. but it real does got 90s vibe which Clymax tends to deliver, and Sin the flow is real on point

but i still think i have heard better from both yall, once i hear the album in a full spectrum tho, things could change.

i might crack open Re:Evolution again after hearing this, havent spun that in ages
    Thanks man. I appreciate you revisiting the track. I completely understand that people are going to favor certain releases over others. I just try elevate my craft constantly and make the music that comes out of me in the moment with max effort and passion. Thanks again for coming through with your updated take. I'm going to check out some of these beats I can see you have been posting up

Flow is smooth, track is ill overall. 90's feel. Ill beat feom Clymax. Congrats on the east coast tour man. Knowing you i am sure there were pounds of green involved lol. Looking forward to listeming to these new projects. Peace

you all ready know the deal fam, serious stuff right here and def looking forward to all the hard work you've been putting in behind the scenes

Quote Originally Posted by 12weLvE View Post
    Flow is smooth, track is ill overall. 90's feel. Ill beat feom Clymax. Congrats on the east coast tour man. Knowing you i am sure there were pounds of green involved lol. Looking forward to listeming to these new projects. Peace
    Thanks man. lol yea there was quite a bit of bud consumed on the road, def keeps the edge off during the stressful and tedious travels and logistics in between the fun parts - the actual shows. I'm in the city a lot more often now since I moved to the Poconos, we should meet up at a show or something, I'll let you know the next time I'm performing in the city

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
    you all ready know the deal fam, serious stuff right here and def looking forward to all the hard work you've been putting in behind the scenes
    Peace 7th!

Thanks to all that have been peeping. I appreciate each listen and all the feedback.

PEACE

hey, do you like to apper on the new wu corp army mixtape? apply here
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111303

peace