• Ra the rugged man

28 54.90%
  • eminem

19 37.25%
  • I'm a fag,i like white girl mob

4 7.84%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ra the Rugged man >>>eminem

Eminem, one of the illest rappers of our generation,yes, the 1st time i saw "my name is", i couldnt believe what i had heard,i actually was one of the few who were always waiting on that new eminem shit like a fiend because dude had an unorthodox style and shit,am i still a fan?? yes but..i believe he has fallen off over the past few years and i got tired quick of the usual emo attacks at his babymama and whatnots,it was like,dude,youre fucking dope,expand some more,lets hear some different shit,i dont know man..i expected eminem to be that dude who would be so gully and massive that all these wack faggots like lil wayne wouldnt even be relevant but then i started hearing him do some of that shit and its kinda put me off a bit..an i sincerly honestly enjoy ra the rugged man more..i always have..he is one of my top mcs out there..what people fail to realize is that Ra's style is so sick man..its hard to duplicate his shit,he might not have much material but what he has is quality as opposed to the hit and miss quantity and yea em is dope, im def a fan but i wanna see some sickening shit come from him..productionwise too,he needs to start picking some shit all of his fans can enjoy..not just cater to the emo' out there..i wanna hear em on an alchemist beat..see how that works

You never know what to expect with Em, 'Recovery' was fucking appalling but he brought it back with 'Bad Meets Evil'. I hope he sticks to the old style of violence and drug abuse, even if he don't do that stuff in real life anymore its a lot better than some bullshit faux inspirational speaking.

Ra is obviously talented, my feeling is just that the high points of Ems career eclipse the high points of Ras.

Ra to me is kinda like tombo king..he waited too long but still i expect no less than epic from him

Swollen Member

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post

I been online and seen lists like "I can name 1,000 songs better then Stan" and..........

Would be nearer 3 or 4 thousand in truth though.

yup agree with that notion

Quote Originally Posted by Krimewave View Post
    Would be nearer 3 or 4 thousand in truth though.
    In the eayes of a hater like yourself I'm sure you could name 10,000 if you really put your mind to it........

how this topic got beyond the first page is astonishing......ra is one ill dude but anyone w/ half a braincell KNOWS BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that em is LIGHT YEARS beyond ra, despite the fact em fell off......put the dust blunts down

rugged man is the man.
    talented as fuck.
    but the nigga dont put shit out. 4 maybe 5 guest verses a year?
    20 year vet with maybe 5 cds worth of material. and 2 cds of that would be guest verses.

i guess i just want a new album from him. a fucking mixtape. something goddamn it!!!! lol

and "recovery" was horrible. but that bad meets evil joint is not bad at all (except the blatant pop single). "relapse" was that shit. and the yelling eminem can be annoying, but he can still change his flow up and ride a beat like the professional that he is. and do it much better than most.
    while the super fame he achieved in the last 10 years was partially from the hype machine, a lot of it was cause the motherfucker is just that talented also.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
    Most Eminem fans are emotionally and socially crippled, just like Marshall.

So they relate becasue they suffer from the same strain of faggotry.
    Dumb WuCorp comment. If this is true there is a lot of fucked up people.

And lemme guess, cuz u dont listen to Em your life is all gravy. Dumb fucking comment

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by OB4CL View Post
    Celph Titled>>both
    lol cliche WuCorp remark right here

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    rugged man is the man.
    talented as fuck.
    but the nigga dont put shit out. 4 maybe 5 guest verses a year?
    20 year vet with maybe 5 cds worth of material. and 2 cds of that would be guest verses.
    I see what your saying but back then it wasn't as easy to release material like it is today

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
    LOL @ "Feminem"

1999 called, they want their lame 2nd grade playground nicknames back

Had to quote that shit and go off topic but I love the cornball dudes who be soundling like 6 graders with there nicknames.......Gay-Z, Lil Wendy, Piggie Fats (people who loved Pac use to say that shit when I was in Middle School, lol), dudes use to call Nelly "Smelly" lmao!!..... LL Cool Gay, Canabitch, the Boo Tang Clan, Mobb Weak, Fat Hoe, Ja Fool, Snitchy Cent, Lloyd Blanks, Tony Gayo, The Gayme, Doo Doo Brown (Foxy), Three Bitch Mafia, Insane Clown Pussies, Laughterhouse, Moist the 5'9' (LMAO), Hoe Buddens, Crack Man X
    it pissed the fuck outta you so obviously all i needed was a 6th grade insult.......it was a joke anyway.....one you couldnt take....real talk tho....RA would prolly beat the shit outta eminem, just sayin. lyrically, i like ra better too. he spits real shit. em rapping about being a crackhead + wanting to kill his mom is the "realest" hes ever gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    it pissed the fuck outta you so obviously all i needed was a 6th grade insult.......it was a joke anyway.....one you couldnt take....real talk tho....RA would prolly beat the shit outta eminem, just sayin. lyrically, i like ra better too. he spits real shit. em rapping about being a crackhead + wanting to kill his mom is the "realest" hes ever gotten.
    Dont flatter yourself and think you can piss me off from across the country b, that shit just made me think of all the other gay nicknames I've heard through the years, nothing more/nothing less, I always thought them shits were corny.......

As for your opinion who's better, whatever, shit dont matter anyway bruh, not like a poll on Wu Corp is gonna decide what goes in the history books, lol

This is a good post that touches on most of my complaints w em and my view on ra too. First of all, his verses on mad ammo from 1990 now and from heaven razah are both real ill. Em tries to be a pop star now. It's a waste of his pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    Eminem, one of the illest rappers of our generation,yes, the 1st time i saw "my name is", i couldnt believe what i had heard,i actually was one of the few who were always waiting on that new eminem shit like a fiend because dude had an unorthodox style and shit,am i still a fan?? yes but..i believe he has fallen off over the past few years and i got tired quick of the usual emo attacks at his babymama and whatnots,it was like,dude,youre fucking dope,expand some more,lets hear some different shit,i dont know man..i expected eminem to be that dude who would be so gully and massive that all these wack faggots like lil wayne wouldnt even be relevant but then i started hearing him do some of that shit and its kinda put me off a bit..an i sincerly honestly enjoy ra the rugged man more..i always have..he is one of my top mcs out there..what people fail to realize is that Ra's style is so sick man..its hard to duplicate his shit,he might not have much material but what he has is quality as opposed to the hit and miss quantity and yea em is dope, im def a fan but i wanna see some sickening shit come from him..productionwise too,he needs to start picking some shit all of his fans can enjoy..not just cater to the emo' out there..i wanna hear em on an alchemist beat..see how that works
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    You never know what to expect with Em, 'Recovery' was fucking appalling but he brought it back with 'Bad Meets Evil'. I hope he sticks to the old style of violence and drug abuse, even if he don't do that stuff in real life anymore its a lot better than some bullshit faux inspirational speaking.

Ra is obviously talented, my feeling is just that the high points of Ems career eclipse the high points of Ras.
    I can't understand the way he does hooks. Why waste a premo beat with him on the hook also. He doesn't get many alchemist beats and thats his dj. WTF.
    Non Ignorants

RIP