Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBOX WINS AGAIN, Ps3 HACKED

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    to be fair, MS fixed the Red Ring with the jasper model that came out a while back
    so what?

even if it was true, which it aint, it took how many remodellings to get it correct? and they didnt figure it out after all the red rings with the 1st Xbox?

i know people with LAUNCH PS3 consoles, them big huge fuckers. and they run flawless and can run PS and PS2 games.

thats the only downside to PS3 is you cant play old PS and PS2 discs

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

yea i know ppl who still have the big bulky old school ps3 model they bought when the shit first came out
    We do it for the people.

so nothing, I'm just saying that the 360 has improved its problems since it first came out.

The chance might not be so big but PS3s aren't immune to failure, I've seen plenty of people complaining about YLOD. A high percentage of them have changed their HDD though so it could be their own fault

Sleepyheaded Nonsense Dr Sleepwalker's Avatar

^ i still got my bulky 60G ps3 lol, and its fine. I've had it since they first came out. i actually own both systems, and even with the hackings n shit the xbox still hardly ever gets touched. playstation made a better system mechanically. simple as that. and thats my 100% non-biased oppinion

I've still got my 80gb so I'm not saying every console failed but there was a fair few that did

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post

i know people with LAUNCH PS3 consoles, them big huge fuckers. and they run flawless and can run PS and PS2 games.
    I'm still using my launch japanese 60gig ps3 Chea!

shit runs as good today as when it got it day dot

Some old fat PS3 are doom to fail due to overheating, mine did. The differences is at least mine lasted for 3-4 years, it started to shut down by itself with Uncharted 2 and Killzone 3. I decided to switch from fat to slim when i tried to play MW2 and it started to do the same thing, something it never did before with this game. I still have my old PS3, it still working but i have it to play PS2 games, or PS1 games that the Slim doesn't read.

As far as the hacking goes PS3, X-Box it doesn't matter, who ever they target they are fuck anyways. X-Box will be no more safer than Sony, when these geeks decide to fuck something up they will do it and succeed. So, is not a matter that X-Box is better its just that the hackers haven't targeted the X-Box Live yet. Be glad they don't have any reasons to do so, if it happens we surely will be the ones making these type of threads LOL!
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Looks like the xbox has been screwed over as well

lol yeah right, hackers who only access Fifa ultimate team ??

must be idiots falling for scams like "give me your password for 120,000coins!". you know how often those messages are sent lol ?

PSN: As long as you can still sign on and play your gamez, you'll be happy with us takin yo CC info.