Thread: my type of superhero team right here

Default my type of superhero team right here

Last edited by True Father Allah; 10-12-2011 at 10:59 PM.

that's pretty sick

in the jack kirby 'black panther' series from the 70s (or at least the ones my dad had) , all of the wakandan warriors were running around in some varation of the black panther suit

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    those urs?
    yessir!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    that's pretty sick

in the jack kirby 'black panther' series from the 70s (or at least the ones my dad had) , all of the wakandan warriors were running around in some varation of the black panther suit
    lol, that was just one story

oh, i wasn't sure...those are the only issues of that series i've read...i prefer the 'jungle action' series where he fought killmonger and the kkk....but the marvel knights series from the early 2000s is best.

check out Doomwar or the Skrull Invasion tpb of Black Panther, good stuff

the ending of doomwar was shit and i didn't like how storm was handled...the first few issues were boss though

the secret invasion black panther tie-in is probably one of my favorite marvel stories ever lol

didnt jason arron do the secret invasion black panther stuff? really good comics there.

and although hudlin's bp run gets kinda shit on, i liked the first couple story arcs on it.
    the romita jr one.
    the one were cage was bodygaurding for a east coast rapper and then teamed up with panther & shang chi.

and the "black avengers" issues, where they fought evil,racist vampires in the bayou.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell