Thread: Beats Rhymes & Life The Travels of a Tribe Called Quest

Default Beats Rhymes & Life The Travels of a Tribe Called Quest

http://www.putlocker.com/file/C87C27884FE2D84F

Beats Rhymes & Life The Travels of a Tribe Called Quest: Having forged a 20-year run as one of the most innovative and influential hip hop bands of all time, the Queens NY collective known as 'A Tribe Called Quest' have kept a generation hungry for more of their groundbreaking music since their much publicized breakup in 1998. Michael Rapaport documents the inner workings and behind the scenes drama that follows the band to this day. He explores what's next for, what many claim, are the pioneers of alternative rap.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

This was a good movie.

yeh i thought it was pretty good,always been a fan of tribe

-

I saw it and it's very good. Props to white actor Michael Rappaport for directing this for the Tribe fans. I wish QTip and Phife would get back together to do a album. I wonder what the problem is. If they were to put it out independent, their fans would support it. I would like to hear a couple more solo albums from Phife because I liked his Ventilation album but I don't think it's gonna happen because of his kidney problem.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.