Thread: Murs & Ski Beatz

Default Murs & Ski Beatz

Who's heard this?

Very nice album, nice to hear Murs over some different production, this his probably his second best album behind 3:16.

i haven't listened to the whole thing, but will do soon.. but the three songs i've heard from it were all very good and probably the best Murs tracks i've heard in years - the one that had a black-n-white video with him boxing in it plus the song with OC and AB-Soul especially.

it's amazing to see how strong Ski Beatz has returned.. a couple of years ago I would have thought he was done in the music business and then all of a sudden he just pops up and is everywhere!!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

yeah ski beatz did murs some justice and im glad to hear murs outside of the 9th stuff and kinda back to that pre-3:16 era murs where he was just killing it the way murs

Murs is strong on anything he performs on in my opinion. This is no different. I really can't think of much murs I have ever listened to without wanting to bump it over and over again.

More here on Murs
    Last edited by BrooklynKing; 02-20-2014 at 08:39 AM.

I'll have to check this out. Its been awhile since i checked for murs.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted