Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rick Ross Suffers Seizure on Flight

whatever makes you feel better bro. no need to project your insecurities in other people. quit acting like a female.
    Last edited by djskillz; 10-15-2011 at 11:02 AM.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

LMFAO @ these hiphopdx comments

HA HA!:
    ross fans are in a fragile state. their fraud emcee is laid the fuck up. surf and turf at midnight is a thing of the past. no more lobster and shrimps before bed. crab meat before 8 o clock no later. gonna be funny to see ross walk around like he's a war hero for having a health scare. he's gonna look like a bearded lollipop when he starts shedding those death pounds. if this was a rapper i liked, or respected, i'd show a little respect. but i take pleasure in my enemies downfall. fat man is done. no more flying. no more lying. rest up fatty. you're done.

Posted31 minutes ago | Reply »

BELLY OF DA BEAST:
    I HOPE RICKY ROGAY READS THIS AND HAS ANOTHER STROKE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! AND TO ALL YOU NIGGAS GETTING EMOTIONAL OVER THIS SHIT, STOP CRYIN YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGAS!! DAMN IT AINT LIKE RICK DIED AND SHIT THE NIGGA GOT HENNY AND KOOL AID ALL UP IN HIS BLOOD!! AND A WHOOOOLE LOTTA PEPPERONI OIL TOO LOLOL YO RICKY U BETTER TAKE THEM HOT POCKETS OFF YO GROCERY LIST MY NIGGA IT AINT SAFE TO BE EATIN LIKE DAT!! ROFL!!!!!

lol this is a long one

BELLY OF DA BEAST:
    LOOKS LIKE I'MA HAVE ME SOME FUN HERE IN THIS THREAD LOLOLOL FIRST OFF IM JUST GOING TO RE-ENTER WHAT I POSTED HERE THERE OTHER DAY:

THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA IS A HOECAKE ASS NIGGA LETTIN KREYSHAWN PUNK THE SHIT OUT YO FAT ASS NIGGA FUCK MAYBACH AND GUNPLAY ALL THOSE WACK ASS WANKSTA NIGGAS WOULD GET BUTTRAPED WHERE I'M AT NIGGA!! THATS WHY GUNPLAY GOT JACKED BY "2 GOONS FROM YOUTUBE" NIGGA LMFAO!! AND HOW U GON LET THAT LIL BITCH PUNK YOU LIKE THAT ROSS U A BITCH NIGGA AND YOU WONT DO SHIT TALKIN LIKE U A MAFIA NIGGA GTFOH ROGAY!! FUCK IS YOU THINKIN NIGGA!? ONLY NIGGA I GOTS RESPECT FO' IS DAT NIGGA BLOOD RAW! THE REST OF YOU BITCH NIGGAS IS GAY NIGGAS!! AND WHY THE FUCK IS MANNY PAQUIAO FUCKIN WIT YO FAT ASS NIGGA? I HOPE HE KNOCKS YOU THE FUCK OUT IF YOU TRY SOME SUCKA SHIT WIT HIM YOU FAT ASS MEATHEAD ASS NIGGA!! YOU TRIED TO ROAST MAYWEATHER AND WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE APPROACHED YOU NIGGA?? YOU AINT DO SHIT BUT GIVE HIM DAPS, AND THATS WHY HE EXPOSED YOU FOR BEING A FAN!! LMFAO AND THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA SCARED TO FIGHT 50CENT AND CAUSE OF 50, EVERYBODY LOOKS AT RICK ROSS AS THE BOSS OF BIG FAT PRISON GUARDS WHO TRY TO RAP LIKE SCARFACE AND NOTORIOUS B.I.G.!! AND YEAH BIGGIE SMALLS WAS A FAT NIGGA TOO BUT AT LEAST HE WAS A REAL NIGGA AND A REAL LYRICIST NIGGA YOU AINT SHIT RICKY ROGAY YOU A FUCK NIGGA NIGGA!! AND OF ALL THE PPL THAT LAID INTO THIS FAT ASS NIGGA WE NOW GOT AN OLD ASS ACTOR ASS FORMER RAP NIGGA ICE T CLOWNIN THE FUCK OUT THIS NIGGA ROSS LMAO!! THIS FAT NIGGA STAY GETTIN ROASTED PWAHAHAHAHA WHAT A BITCH NIGGA!! AYO ROGAY I'LL GIVE YOU SOME ADVICE IF YOU WANNA HANDLE KREYSHAWN, DIP HER IN FUDGE CHOCOLATE AND SEMEN AND FRY HER ASS UP AND EAT THE BITCH AND THEN YOU'LL GET MY PROPS NIGGA!! AND THEN KIDNAPP 50CENT AND BEAT HIS ASS IN HIS OWN HOOD AND MAKE HIM DRINK YOUR PISS NIGGA!! BUT YOU WONT DO ANY OF THAT CAUSE YOU A BITCH NIGGA NIGGA!! I USED TO FUCK WITH THAT HUSTLER TRACK BUT NOW I'M THROWIN IT IN THE TRASH NIGGA CAUSE YOU A FRAUD ASS NIGGA NIGGA!! NIGGA SHOULD MAKE A MANSION MADE OUT OF POP TARTS AND EAT HIMSELF OUTTA HOUSE AND HOME!! FAT ASS BITCH ASS COP ASS NIGGA!!
    We do it for the people.

"but i take pleasure in my enemies downfall."

smh, this dude considers him an enemy lol
    did ross steal his trike or something when he was a kid

these clowns are the only ones getting emotional about it, most cats don't care enough about ross either way.

Scenario 1: He's alive, i don't listen to his music, all is well.
    Scenario 2: He's dead, i don't listen to his music, all is well.

put your energy into something else
    She talked, I listened, She listened I spoke
    We walked arm-in-arm and split a Cherry Coke
    Spit religion and politics, Sega and chess
    Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
    She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
    While frontin' name droppin' connects

{>____<}

Rick Ross is an entertainer, people. For some reason, you people cannot understand that. I hope he pulls through and then gets well.

And by the way, Teflon Don is a great album!

this really aint shit to be laughing at or joking about yo

funny part is cats are emmotional about this to take time and type about how much dislike they have for him,cant stand dude or his music but being the survivor of a slight stroke..i know shit like siezures aint a joke

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    this really aint shit to be laughing at or joking about yo
    Exactly! Why wish death on someone who you don't even know? Again, Rick Ross is a business man and an entertainer. People hate him for all the wrong reasons. Just because your favorite rapper isn't as big as Rick Ross doesn't mean that it's Rick's fault. Rick Ross just got lucky in the entertainment business and your favorite rapper isn't so lucky. So, stop with all of this crap. The man had two seizures, which is not a laughing matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Rick Ross is an entertainer, people. For some reason, you people cannot understand that. I hope he pulls through and then gets well.

And by the way, Teflon Don is a great album!
    fo sho!!!

rappin cops who pretend they were drug kingpins are the best!!!!

sidenote: i have half a turd of rick ross' that a stewardess on the plane fished out of the toilet the day of his seizure. it's in a special case that keeps it fresh and has a cool pic of rawse and it says "bawse" on it as well. i'm willing to sell this priceless hip hop artifact. hit me up with offers, bro!!
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Veteran Member

what's the meaning of money without good health?

^^^^another good point and question

FRESH FISH

People got to much time on they hands to laugh at shit like this... And to be calling people soft for not laughing at Rick Ross' state is just ridiculous. You have to b a really insecure individual to put people down for paying a bit of respect for the man. Probably the same people who cries watching romantic comedies.

On a side note, when he starts feeling better, the money will help with some things. How else is a fat guy with a big creepy beard supposed to pick up broads?

La-Cinderella told me to say RIP

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    funny part is cats are emmotional about this to take time and type about how much dislike they have for him,cant stand dude or his music but being the survivor of a slight stroke..i know shit like siezures aint a joke
    agreed..if you've ever seen a friend or family member suffer a seizure, you wouldn't be laughing.

ross still sucks though.