Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raekwon - "Black Harrison" (Unreleased - 1999?)

Default Raekwon - "Black Harrison" (Unreleased - 1999?)

DOWNLOAD "BLACK HARRISON HERE

i have never heard this track before but it's a fucking banger, that's for sure! really good story-telling rhymes, vintage Raekwon shit.. i read that Infinite Arkatechtz produced this which i think could be correct by the sound of it. also if that's the case, i would say this is from the "Immobilarity" sessions or shortly after cuz that's when Rae worked with them. too bad they never worked more together, if they had produced the entire "Immobilarity" album besides maybe 2-3 songs it would have been as good as it should with the rhymes Rae were spitting at the time.

the sound quality of this song is really bad though, it is the full song (or at least close to it) however. if anyone got a better quality rip of this please hook us up!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

here's another unreleased Rae track from that time, also produced by Infinite Arkatechtz. it's from a DJ Kay Slay mixtape so it has some tags but other than that the sound quality is much better on this, and the song (which is called "Vampire Bats") is another sure shot banger... this is definitely from the '99/'00 era as you'll hear by Rae's flow, goddamn he was incredible then - at this time, he was the best in the Wu to me.

RAEKWON - "VAMPIRE BATS"

if anyone have another unreleased Rae song, called "Rae Roc Realty" (or Reality), please hook me up with it. been looking for that

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

definitely sounds like 98-99 Rae, my favorite Rae era. Too bad the quality isnt that great....dope song though

more Rae / Infinite Arkatechz

(Superb solo track)

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

if anyone have another unreleased Rae song, called "Rae Roc Realty" (or Reality), please hook me up with it. been looking for that
    http://www.mediafire.com/?eew3n1yetxe9kl1

*have got tons of old Raekwon shit that was leaked about 10 (or so) years ago...
    Last edited by rgu2002; 10-15-2011 at 10:10 AM.
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

mega props to you Rgu!!!

*maybe here is something rare too

Raekwon feat. Ghostface Killah - C.R.E.A.M. 2001 (remix)
    Raekwon - Big Willie
    Raekwon - On the Run
    Raekwon - Encyclopedia Kid
    Raekwon - Get Around That
    Raekwon - On The Run
    Raekwon feat. Rhyme Recca - Helicopter Head
    Raekwon feat. Tommy Sun - Salute The Shark
    Raekwon - Respect Power
    Raekwon - Uncle
    Raekwon - War Is Hell
    Raekwon - Big Spender
    Raekwon - Future Flavaz
    Raekwon feat. Chip Banks - Blue Diamonds
    Raekwon - Street Mic Mechanic
    Raekwon & Cory - Imagine This
    Raekwon & Littles - Good Die Young
    Raekwon - Live From Park Hill
    Raekwon - Weed
    Raekwon - Whats Fuckin Wit Us
    Raekwon feat. Polite - Spit Flamez
    Raekwon - That Aint Live
    Raekwon feat. Ice Water - On & On (prod. by RZA)
    Raekwon feat. Lord Superb & Polite - Learn 2 Move
    Raekwon - Apple Jax
    Raekwon - Blue Eagles (snippet)
    Raekwon - Cuban Chronicles
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

great title on this joint, thanks for sharing

here's a raekwon freestyle from da same era i think -

http://www.mediafire.com/?jge9zm26axme897

Dem joints is heat rocks. Props Claa. Yo question to anybody who saw "Black & White": there's a track in that movie somewhere where Perb is rappin' to a banger and the chorus goes like: "I'm just another voice of the ghetto, singin' out, singin' out" - if anybody got that please post it, been tryin' to find this since 2000. Mad rep 4 ya.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

here's another unreleased Rae track from that time, also produced by Infinite Arkatechtz. it's from a DJ Kay Slay mixtape so it has some tags but other than that the sound quality is much better on this, and the song (which is called "Vampire Bats") is another sure shot banger... this is definitely from the '99/'00 era as you'll hear by Rae's flow, goddamn he was incredible then - at this time, he was the best in the Wu to me.

RAEKWON - "VAMPIRE BATS"

claaa7 i have some of those tracks bad quality though ill upload the tape i have them on

Banned

more Rae / Infinite Arkatechz

haha I forgot about that movie. I remember when it came out in the late '90s. good song though

i've seen "Black & White" but i never saw that one, i would imagine it's pretty shitty?

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
    Dem joints is heat rocks. Props Claa. Yo question to anybody who saw "Black & White": there's a track in that movie somewhere where Perb is rappin' to a banger and the chorus goes like: "I'm just another voice of the ghetto, singin' out, singin' out" - if anybody got that please post it, been tryin' to find this since 2000. Mad rep 4 ya.
    i was asking that same question a few years back....i made a thread, it's got all the names to the songs in the credits to that movie.

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthr...can+cream+team

anybody know if a good quality version of Perb's World exist? i needs that

BASCO

vampire bats has a crazy beat