Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: lmao..be very afraid

i know one muthafucking thing

dude can spell for shit

and he talking about san franciso i doubt dude is associated with any bloods, crips, ese or samoans

he is talking hard in my turf,the west coast,he will find out tho

^drop his ass off in compton or inland empire

you know what's worse,the stupid retard gave me his address,its gonna be ugly for him

not only is this dude duckin gravey, hes duckin the straightjacket

this shit is absurd, im pretty i got a shout out on his FB page a while back along with a few others for making dude look like a chump when he posted here. those were good times lol

really tho, pretty sure hes a mental patient

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    lmao this was posted on my fb wall today, he talks about his foot fetish,how he enjoys buying postitutes in florida and confirms he is methodmans brother lmao
    best part of the video is the public warning at the end
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

'

Him attempting to rap over (the Ghostbusters theme of all things??) as if he's on par with Ghost who can actually rap over a full song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDyfNGDZTj4... was the most embarassing thing I've ever heard during my 26 yrs on this planet.

The method man photoshop and typos solidify short-bus status.

read the comments LMAO

RAADDRR VAN >>>>

I TELL YOU WHAT MUTHFUCKA YOU LIVE LIKE THAT YOU GONE BUST MY SHIT 1ST OFF I DON'T EVEN KNO YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA HERE'S MY ADDRESS 938 VALENCIA ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103 YOU HERD WHAT I SAID ON MY VIDEO YOU COME TO THE WEST COAST YOU GONE LEAVE THE WEST THE SAME MUTHFUCKEN WAY PAC & BIG LEFT THIS COAST I WHEEL MURDER YOU MUTHFUCKA RUN GO TELL THE C CYPHA WHO THE FUCK I AM AND WU TANG DONT GAT SHIT TO DO WITH WHO I FUCKEN BEE NIGGA YEA IM GETTING CUSTODY OF MY SEED'S BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE I.W.K.YOU

YEA I DELETED YA SHIT ON MY PAGE BECAUSE I CAN BUT YOU WANNA DIE FOR SUM BITCH ASS INTERNET BITCHES LIKE DLAH AND GRAVEYARD SNIFTER YOU WANNA JUMP IN BEEF DAT DONT GAT NUTTEN TO DO WITH U & WU TANG CLAN WU TANG CLAN NOT COMMEN TO YA FUNERAL I WISH YOU WOULD NIGGA IM NOT MAKEN NO MOOR VIDEOS TO RESPOND TO YOU DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT ME BUT WHAT YOU HERE ON THE NET THATS IT BUT YOU SAY YOU GONE BUST MY SHIT YOU GAT MY WEST COAST ADDRESS ITS ON NIGGA I WHEEL PUT A HIT OUT ON YA LIFE FUCKEN WITH ME

I.W.K. YOU----- I WILL KILL YOU NIGGA KEEP MAKEN VIDEOS RESPONDEN TO SHIT YOU AINT GAT NUTTEN TO DEW WITH REVOLVING ME AND IM A MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY BABIES AND FIND OUT WHERE YOU AT & I'M 25 +62 CLAPS IN SIDE YA ARM LEG AND LEG & ARM &HEAD MUTHFUCKA I AM A KRAZY NIGGA YOU FUCKED UP YO PENALTY IS DEATH MUTHFUCKA GO READ YA LESSONS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bwahahahahaaha

do you think we can swarm his home with pizzas?

RONDELL DARDEN 938 VALENCIA ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103

::edit:: LMAO so raaddrr is living @ dolores street community services?

http://www.dscs.org/

what the fuck?

Valencia Community Center

The Valencia Community Center is located in the Mission District to provide a low cost space where community organizing and development activities can take place. This center houses a meeting/event space with kitchen facility, clothing bank, drop-in information/referral and case management services, and offices for Dolores Street programs. If you would like to use our space for your organization, call 415 282 6209 x 122 or x 127.

Schedule of Regularly Occurring Meetings & Events

Mondays

Comite de Padres provides immigration assistance from 6:30-9:30 PM on the first Monday of each month.

The Dolores Street Board of Directors meets from 6:30-8:30 PM on the last Monday of each month.

Tuesdays

Narcotics Anonymous (NA) 12-step group meets weekly from 6-7:30 PM.

Wednesdays

Dignitaries Sympathy (AA) 12-step group meets weekly from 8-9:30 PM.

Saturdays

Lush Lounge Women (AA) 12-step group meets weekly from 2-3:00 PM.
    Last edited by Jammin; 10-24-2011 at 03:16 AM.

Lmao lololollllllllll

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

read the comments LMAO

RAADDRR VAN >>>>

I TELL YOU WHAT MUTHFUCKA YOU LIVE LIKE THAT YOU GONE BUST MY SHIT 1ST OFF I DON'T EVEN KNO YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA HERE'S MY ADDRESS 938 VALENCIA ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103 YOU HERD WHAT I SAID ON MY VIDEO YOU COME TO THE WEST COAST YOU GONE LEAVE THE WEST THE SAME MUTHFUCKEN WAY PAC & BIG LEFT THIS COAST I WHEEL MURDER YOU MUTHFUCKA RUN GO TELL THE C CYPHA WHO THE FUCK I AM AND WU TANG DONT GAT SHIT TO DO WITH WHO I FUCKEN BEE NIGGA YEA IM GETTING CUSTODY OF MY SEED'S BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE I.W.K.YOU

YEA I DELETED YA SHIT ON MY PAGE BECAUSE I CAN BUT YOU WANNA DIE FOR SUM BITCH ASS INTERNET BITCHES LIKE DLAH AND GRAVEYARD SNIFTER YOU WANNA JUMP IN BEEF DAT DONT GAT NUTTEN TO DO WITH U & WU TANG CLAN WU TANG CLAN NOT COMMEN TO YA FUNERAL I WISH YOU WOULD NIGGA IM NOT MAKEN NO MOOR VIDEOS TO RESPOND TO YOU DONT KNO SHIT ABOUT ME BUT WHAT YOU HERE ON THE NET THATS IT BUT YOU SAY YOU GONE BUST MY SHIT YOU GAT MY WEST COAST ADDRESS ITS ON NIGGA I WHEEL PUT A HIT OUT ON YA LIFE FUCKEN WITH ME

I.W.K. YOU----- I WILL KILL YOU NIGGA KEEP MAKEN VIDEOS RESPONDEN TO SHIT YOU AINT GAT NUTTEN TO DEW WITH REVOLVING ME AND IM A MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY BABIES AND FIND OUT WHERE YOU AT & I'M 25 +62 CLAPS IN SIDE YA ARM LEG AND LEG & ARM &HEAD MUTHFUCKA I AM A KRAZY NIGGA YOU FUCKED UP YO PENALTY IS DEATH MUTHFUCKA GO READ YA LESSONS GONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bwahahahahaaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    do you think we can swarm his home with pizzas?

RONDELL DARDEN 938 VALENCIA ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94103

::edit:: LMAO so raaddrr is living @ dolores street community services?

http://www.dscs.org/

what the fuck?

Valencia Community Center

The Valencia Community Center is located in the Mission District to provide a low cost space where community organizing and development activities can take place. This center houses a meeting/event space with kitchen facility, clothing bank, drop-in information/referral and case management services, and offices for Dolores Street programs. If you would like to use our space for your organization, call 415 282 6209 x 122 or x 127.

Schedule of Regularly Occurring Meetings & Events

Mondays

Comite de Padres provides immigration assistance from 6:30-9:30 PM on the first Monday of each month.

The Dolores Street Board of Directors meets from 6:30-8:30 PM on the last Monday of each month.

Tuesdays

Narcotics Anonymous (NA) 12-step group meets weekly from 6-7:30 PM.

Wednesdays

Dignitaries Sympathy (AA) 12-step group meets weekly from 8-9:30 PM.

Saturdays

Lush Lounge Women (AA) 12-step group meets weekly from 2-3:00 PM.
    i'm dying here...too much

he seriously need some help !!