Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do people find time to post on forums

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

Default How do people find time to post on forums

I now have a reason to, I'm bored, I'm stoned, I've worked on my music a lot to day and have nothing better to do than to make this thread here, now I feel better.

Anyone else care to share what brings them to wu-corp? Not having a life is debatable. I refuse to say that about myself... yet.
    My Musik @
    www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy
    grace&piece

PRODIGAL SUN

Boredom. Being lazy so not going out. Being up at 3am because I can't sleep. And yeh, lack of a life comes into it.

'

how do people find time to post on facebook?

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

FACEBOOK ETHERED FORUMs AND MYSPACE

i have a job where i sit at my desk 6-7 hours a day. wtf else am i gonna do?

im set for life, i can be here without worry

For me, it's mainly making shitty posts that I have not put a lot of thought into and have nothing to do with the other posts at all, which I didn't read.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I hate facebook. Nobody likes me on facebook anyway I quit it now, its just a gang of hoes I fucked over 2 and a half years ago and friends that ain't friends just dudes I met and about 3 minutes into the conversation said "you on facebook?". Like their approach to making friends is fucking pokemon or something.

I work part time because the free time is worth more than money. Usually I go on the internet for 2 hours each day and most of it is this site. Its some great entertainers on wu-corp, and free speech is one of the most important things, you could never talk this way on other sites. Its important that we continue to ignore PC bullshit.

iphone + taking a shit = wu corp

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    I hate facebook. Nobody likes me on facebook anyway I quit it now, its just a gang of hoes I fucked over 2 and a half years ago and friends that ain't friends just dudes I met and about 3 minutes into the conversation said "you on facebook?". Like their approach to making friends is fucking pokemon or something.

I work part time because the free time is worth more than money. Usually I go on the internet for 2 hours each day and most of it is this site. Its some great entertainers on wu-corp, and free speech is one of the most important things, you could never talk this way on other sites. Its important that we continue to ignore PC bullshit.
    Sosa, if you showed a little more drive, you could be the white Charles Jones.

^^^ If you showed a little more drive you might develop a personality. What the fuck are you even talking about?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I just really adore discussing my favorite once-popular mid-90s hip-hop ensemble with all my awesome online buddies!

We have a tight-knit little community here, and I know that even when times are dark, I can sign in to wutang-corp.com and one of my e-pals will put a smile on my face with a lntertaining post or hilariously original GIF.

Plus, everyone here seems to be quite intelligent and have a really unique perspective on life. This melting pot boils to the surface so many conflicting but equally relevant ideas that it makes me reflect internally and become a better person.

The diversity of great minds is a veritable think-tank for discussing everything from global politics to the light-hearted analysis of the typical day's minutia.

Most of all, these guys are my best friends, and we love each other and look out for one another. This is less a forum than it is an online family

Yours,
    Dan

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends,
    And say my glory was I had such friends."

- William Yeats
    Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 10-18-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    I just really adore discussing my favorite once-popular mid-90s hip-hop ensemble with all my awesome online buddies!

We have a tight-knit little community here, and I know that even when times are dark, I can sign in to wutang-corp.com and one of my e-pals will put a smile on my face with a lntertaining post or hilariously original GIF.

Plus, everyone here seems to be quite intelligent and have a really unique perspective on life. This melting pot boils to the surface so many conflicting but equally relevant ideas that it makes me reflect internally and become a better person.

The diversity of great minds is a veritable think-tank for discussing everything from global politics to the light-hearted analysis of the typical day's minutia.

Most of all, these guys are my best friends, and we love each other and look out for one another. This is less a forum than it is an online family

Yours,
    Dan

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends,
    And say my glory was I had such friends."

- William Yeats
    That just warmed my heart, dawg.

Much like this video warmed my pants.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Fishscale123

GNR... I log on when I am doing my homework. Threads are fun