Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Embarrassing shit you've done

Default Embarrassing shit you've done

Whats the worst thing you ever done, that was just disgusting or mean that when you look back at it you feel bad?

I've got more than a few but I'll start with:

Masturbated in a public swimming pool. Fuck my ass! Even thinking about this now I can't come up with any explanation why I did this. Basically I had shorts on and my hand down them and its not like there was a few people there, there was probably 50 people there. And i'm there jacking off, I guess I must have figured that the angle of the water would make it seem like I wasn't doing anything. I have no idea if anyone knew. So there was a few young girls I was watching throw a beach ball and I was paddling with one arm towards them and shit. So I guess there was a glob of my seed floating around the pool that probably landed on a 5 year old or some old lady.

Its one of those fucked up things that when I'm really feeling good about myself I'll remember and cringe and feel horrible for a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Whats the worst thing you ever done, that was just disgusting or mean that when you look back at it you feel bad?

I've got more than a few but I'll start with:

Masturbated in a public swimming pool. Fuck my ass! Even thinking about this now I can't come up with any explanation why I did this. Basically I had shorts on and my hand down them and its not like there was a few people there, there was probably 50 people there. And i'm there jacking off, I guess I must have figured that the angle of the water would make it seem like I wasn't doing anything. I have no idea if anyone knew. So there was a few young girls I was watching throw a beach ball and I was paddling with one arm towards them and shit. So I guess there was a glob of my seed floating around the pool that probably landed on a 5 year old or some old lady.

Its one of those fucked up things that when I'm really feeling good about myself I'll remember and cringe and feel horrible for a few minutes.
    LMFAO !! hahahahahahah

wow thats awesome bro, you totally ninja-bated public pool style IN the fucking water while being involved with the free hand.. ahahahahahah thats fucking classic bro...

its funnier that you feel guilty for doing it LOL... at least you know you aint got serial killer tendencies kid..

I was 15 or around that age I think. Its actually worse than that cos I was having a day out with my mother, aunt and cousins and they were sitting around the pool.

Its not so much that I feel guilty, I just feel uncool about it, and things like this I just start thinking about always on a good day I'll think of some horrible thing I did or said to someone, I got more.

I wanna know though does everyone else have this, like little fucking reminders that you're kind of weird sometimes that come along to fuck with you?

Do drunk experiences count?

i rubbed one out in the dentist chair once when i was like 12. the chick brought me in there and then fucked off forever, i was in there for like half an hour by myself. i thought, hey, why not?! i shudder at the thought now because somebody could have walked in at any second and i would have been caught with my hand down my pants, halfway to narnia. i bust in my pants and everything yo! then i got three teeth pulled and it hurt real bad. lifestylez of a ghetto child

I guess in my mind personally I can forgive drunk incidents more easily but they still count. I get that sometimes though, like when I was 20 out in the club with a few people and my friend introduced me to his new girlfriend. I had drank beers and vodka and red bull that night and I was well I was drunk obviously. But with the red bull, it sort of counteracts it so you're not falling asleep and getting sloppy. And they had only been dating a month but I spent the night telling her about this guy and how he had told me that he was bi-curious and this horrible story of how when we were at school this bully David had stole all his clothes while he was changing, and he had had to walk home naked in the freezing cold. She had went home alone and I still don't think my friend knows what happened but they stopped dating basically and even though I was acting like a complete asshole she fucked me a couple of weeks after. So occassionally I'll be talking to the guy and he'll talk about his girlfriend or he'll say i'm a good friend and I remember the shit that had happened and feel like a complete asshole.

^jerking off in a dentist chair is one thing but that's just despicable

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    i rubbed one out in the dentist chair once when i was like 12. the chick brought me in there and then fucked off forever, i was in there for like half an hour by myself. i thought, hey, why not?! i shudder at the thought now because somebody could have walked in at any second and i would have been caught with my hand down my pants, halfway to narnia. i bust in my pants and everything yo! then i got three teeth pulled and it hurt real bad. lifestylez of a ghetto child
    Ease the pain son! If you could have timed it for the tooth pulling moment that would have been dope.

Last year I had a super hot female dentist examining me, I was lying down and her tits were resting on my arm as she looked in my mouth, haha I got a noticeable boner. At first I tried to move my legs to cover it up, but it wouldn't have worked. She never said anything and she kept putting her tits there, weird.

^jerking off in a dentist chair is one thing but that's just despicable
    I was drunk, I (probably) would have been more subtle about it if I was sober.

no need to be shamed of this at all, shit was just gangsta !

LOL @ them might having video cameras and re-watching a 12yr old kid bustin all over his pants.. ahaha

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

THIS ISNT A THREAD TO POST ON WUCORp

WUCORP IS LIKE FEMALES, IF YOU TELL A FEMALE A BAD THING ABOUT YOURSELF DURING PILLOWTALK THERE GONNA ALWAYS BRING UP TO DISS YOU OR DISS YOUR MOMS

WUCORP HAS NOTHING ON ME
    WHAT ARE THEY GONNA SAY " OH HEAT GOD YOU GOT A 82 INCH TV, OH HEAT ROCKS YOU WE WORSHIPPED ONE OF THE UGLIEST CHICKS YOU REJECTED
    YO HEAT ALLAH YOUR A MULTITHOUSANDAIRE " LMAO

SO THEY MADE UP THAT I HAVE KITCHEN TILES FOR MY LIVING ROOM WHICH I WISH I DID CAUSE I WOULD HAVE MADE THEM CLEAN ASS SHIT WIT MR CLEAN

THINKING ABOUT STUFF U REGRET MAKES U LOOK OLD LIKE LOUIS CIPHER, CHECK TWO , & DICKy

PEACE GOD
    Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 10-21-2011 at 08:02 PM.

LOL @ having "pillow talks" ahaha

Not saying I regret anything Ceited, its just annoying when my own imperfections confront me.

Of course if you live in a dreamworld where you're a rich guy with mad hoes like Ceited then its not going to bother you.

I once stole a life size cardboard cut out from the Lizzie McGuire movie. I took it home as a trophy of my courage/not giving a fuck. I felt it was justified, because the theater once sold me popcorn I got very sick from.
    At home, I started treating the cardboard Lizzie as my girlfriend. At first I kissed her goodnight and talked to her. Then I started cuddling with her and shared my bed with her. One night when I got horny and couldn't sleep, I jacked off to her and shot my load on her face. Right after coming all over her eyes and hair, I apologized to her profusely as I wiped the cum off with my sleeve.
    But it was too late. Lizzie McGuire had become my cum rag and many loads later I had to say goodbye to my molded carton girlfriend and threw her into the fireplace. Didn't even recycle.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Probably when I was drunk at a kids house party (nothing Hollywood, but easily and I did an epic panty raid in his Mother and hot younger sister's room. I'm pretty sure I rubbed my sweaty scrotum all across their bras and panties and beat off in one of them and I stole a pair of his sister's underwear. In the scheme of things I was one of the nicest kids at that party. We literally drank all his parent's alcohol and one kid stole a bunch of shit and mad shit got broken inside. One dude seriously got hit with a ninja star they were playing with in the woods out back and I used my drunken monk style to stop the bleeding and keep him from having to go to the hospital and ruining the party. (Which personally I think counts as redemption for the bullshit I'd just done.)

I had had some shots, like a dozen beers and a bottle of wine, I had sex with a girl in the kid's room on his floor. I made him drive me home at like 3 AM because I didn't want to crash at his house and I never told anyone about my panty raid. I think I still have the panties in my room stuffed in a drawer with all my empty tins of dip, weed paraphernalia, and crusty sports illustrated swim suit editions.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS