::::::::::::::::::::::::::::NOT SPAM:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

basically when i was in my young teens I was pretty into djing and scratch battling, buyeing underground and mostly 90s classic hip hop vinyls.. along with rare n some autographed 12"s and LPs like those listed below. But as i matured, I lost interest in the collecting/DJing aspects of hip hop, I decided I wanna sell a bunch of the stuff I acquired over those times, my interests have shifted basically.

CHECK OUT MY QUICK SUMMARY OF THE STUFF I GOT, TONS UNMENTIONED THAT I DIDNT LIST

A GOOD AMOUNT OF WU MEMORBELIA/CDs for all U WU HEADS

EYEDEA (R.I.P) AND ABILITIES POSTER 4 THEIR FIRST ALBUM SIGNED BY EYEDEA
3rd BASS first album SIGNED by MC SERCH,
got some early DILATED PEOPLES LP signed by all of them
YAK BALLZ first record on fondle em w/ a rare promo sticker on it n its sleeve is SIGNED by him
autographed by dj eclipse NON PHIXION 12's
mad OG pressing GANG STARR and GROUP HOME 12's
alot of SUPER RARE compilation by DJ PREMIER, GHOSTFACE, BIG L, etc....
OG COMPANY FLOW 12's and LPs
A SHIT load of the OG FONDLE em 12's and the SIAH AND YESHUA LP on original vinyl release,
A LOT of ORIGINAL TAME ONE/ ARTIFACTS records,
FREESTYLE FRENZY LP ORANGE VINYL by DJ STRETCH ARMSTRONG
a lot of OLD CAGE/HIGH & MIGHTY/EASTERN CONFERENCE vinyls (all the good ones) ..
TONS of OLD 90S era RAWKUS records, like PHAROAHE MONCH/KWELI/MOS DEF/etc....
RA the RUGGED MAN (CRUSTIFIED DIBBS) all his old 12's
CLASSIC JEDI MIND TRICKS/APATHY/DEMIGODZ 12's and ALBUMS
CLASSIC EMINEM/DRE 12's
MASTA ACE/LORD DIGGA 12's
TONS OF DJ PREMIER PRODUCED SINGLES

AND A BUNCH OF CLASSIC 12's and LPs THAT I MISSED and TONS of vinyls by the obvious official groups of the time like NAS, BIG, WU TANG, MOBB DEEP, BOOT CAMP CLICK etc. (most popular 90s groups)
and a bunch of other random memorabilia..

A BUNCH OF 90S/EARLY 2000s hip hop cassettes (singles/albums) not looking 4 much on these obviously

DJ D-STYLEZ/Q-BERT SCRATCH RECORDS/POSTERS SOME OF WHICH SIGNED BY LEGENDARY TURNTABALIST DJ Q-BERT

VESTAX PMC-06 DJ MIXER WITH STOCK+ 2 EXTRA ASISPHONICS FACEPLATES/PRO X-FADE installed.

A BUNCH OF COOL HIP HOP CDs.. some maybe out of print???

ANYWAY THE REASON FOR THIS POST: where is a good place i can sell this stuff in person around the NORTH NJ/NYC AREA. FOR CLOSE TO MARKET VALUE FOR THESE RECORDS/MEMORABILIA?? ANY HELP IS TRULY APPRECIATED

NOTE TO MODS: I TRIED MY HARDEST TO MAKE THIS NOT COME OFF AS SPAM

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE DELETING IF I NEED TO EDIT ANYTHING. THANKS