Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 3 is certified dope!!

no way dude
    have u played mw3?
    MW3 is the best FPS game all around bro

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

I've played the game, I told a friend that I'd buy Battlefield 3 while he should get MW3, to see them both. A couple of days ago we played some campaign, some online mainly domination and headquaters, and then have some fun on survival.

Like I said the game is too hectic, the stages are great but with so little space some random shit kills ya most of the time and you see ludicrous things like players having 83 Kills with 5 death. On Battlefield you only win when the team is good and when you help them with things like getting on the machine gun on the tank, repairing it, reviving, healing and doing the fucking objectives. Also, you can clearly see when you or some other players comes with a tactic that helps the team win the match for example:

Playing on rush mode (where you detonates 2 objectives) a player knew that you could respawn inside the vehicles, so he took the armored vehicles (which is the vehicle were most respawn can be done inside it) and parked it behind a rock hidden from enemy sight but close enough to the objective, and because he did that we won. Now thats real warfare right there.
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

damn this game sounds sick, any of you have xbox?
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
    I've played the game, I told a friend that I'd buy Battlefield 3 while he should get MW3, to see them both. A couple of days ago we played some campaign, some online mainly domination and headquaters, and then have some fun on survival.

Like I said the game is too hectic, the stages are great but with so little space some random shit kills ya most of the time and you see ludicrous things like players having 83 Kills with 5 death. On Battlefield you only win when the team is good and when you help them with things like getting on the machine gun on the tank, repairing it, reviving, healing and doing the fucking objectives. Also, you can clearly see when you or some other players comes with a tactic that helps the team win the match for example:

Playing on rush mode (where you detonates 2 objectives) a player knew that you could respawn inside the vehicles, so he took the armored vehicles (which is the vehicle were most respawn can be done inside it) and parked it behind a rock hidden from enemy sight but close enough to the objective, and because he did that we won. Now thats real warfare right there.
    no doubt

on a side note

ya need this in ya music players

http://www.mediafire.com/?qad98p1ixq3j02f

Bobby_Digital72 on the Graphix
    blessss

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post

ya besides the fact that you don't respawn in real life.

but still im considering getting this, looks pretty deece.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I dont know man, my neighbor copped this and when I was there I had a quick 10 min go and there is now way this shit can fuck with Call Of Duty, shit was mad weak in comparison

Weak! yeah right.

BTW, the download will be on December and PS3 will be getting it a week before the other consoles. The DLC includes 4 of the best and favorite maps from BF2 redone on the Frostbite 2 engine, more weapons, more unlocks, more vehicles and a new mode. Is free for those who have Limited Edition and for the rest it'll be at $14.99/1200 MS points (The price is as said in the video describtion).

thats fuckin awesome

cant wait for the new map pack, and the new ish they gonna add. those maps they added are some of the best maps ever in FPS history imo, plus with the new system shit will be off the chain

Wake Island Nigga?!
    Strike At Karkand Sonnn?!

i havent played this since Skyrim dropped but now the new maps are cmoing out i gotta get back from R&R and onto the battlefield

MW3 is for dumb motherfuckers. It's like lil wayne. Whereas Battlefield is the fucking art.
    It's the god, god.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    i havent played this since Skyrim dropped but now the new maps are cmoing out i gotta get back from R&R and onto the battlefield
    Skyrim is fucking amazing by the way. If anyone plays battlefield on PC, pm me and add me on origin.
    It's the god, god.

I finally got me BF3 for X360!

Will be playing multiplayer tomorrow: tag Bamboo83!

"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati

FUCKING! USAS with Frags are killing me, God that shotgun is ridiculous. Each time some random dude fires off on of those is like a Tank is dumping on you.

new maps and new weapons with some new additiions

looks dope so far, dont think the maps are out though, jsut some of the weapons