Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleep Sinatra and M.O.D Present:"Black Alchemy" EP

7 Golden Vampirez Poison Flowerz!'s Avatar

Last edited by Poison Flowerz!; 03-17-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    Downloading, i would step on a kitten too have the work ethic of mod
    Peace God

Quote Originally Posted by Poison Flowerz! View Post
    Downloading, i would step on a kitten too have the work ethic of mod

haha my Ninja Gets it in! good looks on the DL too i appreciate that hope u enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
    Classic release, headz gotta listen for the truth, you're delivering it nicely here, looking forward to more releases
    PIECE

good looks my dude i appreciate it yo

Trench General BambinoTTT EgWest's Avatar
    Trench Town EgWest T.O., livest hood in the Mega

yes Sleep, been a min, I see you doing your thing still, and the quality is stepped up, good to see you do your thing my G, keep building PEACE!

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoTTT EgWest View Post
    yes Sleep, been a min, I see you doing your thing still, and the quality is stepped up, good to see you do your thing my G, keep building PEACE!

woooord yo my G Beanz How u Been Fam?? its been a HOT Min hope everythings Peace with You,Good Looks

Trench General BambinoTTT EgWest's Avatar
    Trench Town EgWest T.O., livest hood in the Mega

shouts to the grimey Slurch too, it's been a min for real, let's do something in the future Rott Doggz/Terrorist mode, PEACE!

P.E.A.C.E! Yo, spun this about 6x now Sleep. Word up another short EP but truly packed with rhymez and concepts, the replay value is there.. Spiritual Form may take it for me... the beat. mixed with Sleeps hypnotic flow/words makes for a very intense track. When I spark L's and listen too this, Im with you lord literally standing in a dark room hearing the words. Word. Teachers speak for the end of days.

As for PROFESSOR RINO comin through and dropping actual BEEF! for ONCE! Word up sun thank god for that, cause we as emcees here dont get enough TRUTH out people... Not too say I agree NOR disagree with him! All I'm sayin is PEACE too him for saying his MIND and OPINION! Because yo thats all we have. Its always benefitial too look at the positives and negatives. I didnt feel he came in hear with a BIAS or somesort of BITTERNESS! Jus REALNESS. WORD!

This album overall has a definite mindnight smoked out zen feelin' but that is what you went for, and MOD supplied moonbangaz for this ish. Yo this was a GREAT listen, and another plaq on the wall kid! Word up Keep up the work...

P.E.A.C.E Lord.
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

Quote Originally Posted by menes View Post
    P.E.A.C.E! Yo, spun this about 6x now Sleep. Word up another short EP but truly packed with rhymez and concepts, the replay value is there.. Spiritual Form may take it for me... the beat. mixed with Sleeps hypnotic flow/words makes for a very intense track. When I spark L's and listen too this, Im with you lord literally standing in a dark room hearing the words. Word. Teachers speak for the end of days.

As for PROFESSOR RINO comin through and dropping actual BEEF! for ONCE! Word up sun thank god for that, cause we as emcees here dont get enough TRUTH out people... Not too say I agree NOR disagree with him! All I'm sayin is PEACE too him for saying his MIND and OPINION! Because yo thats all we have. Its always benefitial too look at the positives and negatives. I didnt feel he came in hear with a BIAS or somesort of BITTERNESS! Jus REALNESS. WORD!

This album overall has a definite mindnight smoked out zen feelin' but that is what you went for, and MOD supplied moonbangaz for this ish. Yo this was a GREAT listen, and another plaq on the wall kid! Word up Keep up the work...

P.E.A.C.E Lord.
    thats Peace Menes,

real talk as Emcees its actually Important for Us to Be Critique'd In Order for us to Evolve,i appreciate all feedback. glad you feeling this Joint Homie,Much Respect for the Spins, yea this is Definetly another Conceptual EP as was The Reaper Cometh,wanna Show People Both Sides Of The Spectrum. Im workin on a mixtape now called "Manuscripts" thats Gonna Bring Both Sides Lyrically and Conceptually Together,Bless for The Feedback homie,777

Bang Out

catchin up on some feedback

imma have to agree with Rino on this one, lyrically this album was dope, sonically dope, energy wise was lacking.

basically everything was dope front to back but i found myself almost gettin annoyed by the lack of energy. it took the soul out of a lot of the tracks imo, and while you may have been going for a laidback flow, you lost the energy/power too much.

like i said tho lyrically you killed it, and the mixing and all that was on point. i also never have a bad thing to say about MOD beats, i may not choose to rhyme on certain ones but the dopeness remains

those are my thoughts.

great EP but could have been stronger with a stronger emcee performance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    catchin up on some feedback

imma have to agree with Rino on this one, lyrically this album was dope, sonically dope, energy wise was lacking.

basically everything was dope front to back but i found myself almost gettin annoyed by the lack of energy. it took the soul out of a lot of the tracks imo, and while you may have been going for a laidback flow, you lost the energy/power too much.

like i said tho lyrically you killed it, and the mixing and all that was on point. i also never have a bad thing to say about MOD beats, i may not choose to rhyme on certain ones but the dopeness remains

those are my thoughts.

great EP but could have been stronger with a stronger emcee performance.

every opinion is appreciated,

ive had very little negative feedback at all from this project so i like hearing cats that have somethin bad to say.

my intention was Definetly to give this a more laid back aura,this EP isn't for everyone and as im finding out head's will either appreciate it conceptually for what it is or they wont. thats Art.

thanks again for the feedback, kinda funny my thread is the only one to dissapear and not end up in the DL links lol funny style ass forum

Peace for all the Love so far "Manuscripts" Project in the works,

Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post

kinda funny my thread is the only one to dissapear and not end up in the DL links lol funny style ass forum

Word Yo