Thread: looking for some old songs

Default looking for some old songs

probably about 15 years ago maybe more i got this grimey tape that had been recorded an passed on a ton of times. it had a bunch of differant songs on it, most i cant remember but i can still remember the lyrics from a few.

not 100% if this is the actual intro but it starts off as a boxing match with a guy yelling in the back ground BIG LEFT HOOK!
    not 100% if it is RZA cause i havnt heard it in 15 years but i think it might be.

"tiger uppercut! rah what the fuck, alot of you rappers are daffy so you better duck, down, check out the sound that pounds its the rugged raw rap straight from shaolins underground"

not sure if that exactly how it goes but its close enough, if i can remember anymore ill post it. thanks in advance!

King Just- Escape from The Zoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU3ZGBj1YDY

wow that was quick, thanks alot man! brings me back haha love this track

I knew the track you were talking about, but next time you have that problem just google whatever part of the lyrics you know... it'll most likely pop up.

ive tried a bunch of times, ive actually been looking for this song for years. should have come here sooner