Thread: Six More Days! Lets Kill The Bush Regime!!!

Default Six More Days! Lets Kill The Bush Regime!!!

FOR ANYONE WHO OPPOSES:

-WHITE HOUSE APPROVED AND ADMITTED TORTURE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD
    -THE 2000 SOLDIERS DEAD IN IRAK AS OF 10/26/2005
    -THE SELF-INFLICTED ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001
    -OUR RIGHTS AS AMERICANS BEING RUN DOWN IN THE NAME OF TERRORISM AND SAFETY

IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIBERTY, THE FUTURE OF YOUR FAMILY, OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN...

NOVEMBER 2ND 2005

WALK OUT OF YOUR JOB, YOUR CLASSES AND SPEAK OUT!!!

VISIT WWW.WORLDCANTWAIT.ORG TO FIND PROTESTS IN YOUR CITY

THE END OF THE BUSH REGIME IS HERE

WE WILL NOW BE IMPEACHING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, IF WE DO NOT DO SOMETHING NOW,
    IT WILL BE TOO LATE AND WE WILL HAVE TO RESORT TO VIOLENT MEASURES...

THIS WILL GET DONE...

IT IS OUR RIGHT UNDER THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION TO DRIVE OUT OPPRESSIVE TYRANICAL ADMINISTRATIONS OR GOVERNMENT

IF WE DO NOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE TYRANTS NOW WE WILL COME TO REGRET IT GREATLY!!!

THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT...

VISIT WWW.PRISONPLANET.COM OR READ YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER FOR MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT THE TYRANTS IN OFFICE

LETS NOT FORGET THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    LETS NOT FORGET WHAT THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED UPON...

UNITE!
    The Price of my ice is sky high/Im a fly guy/
    Thats every thug's dream/I really love cream its in my bloodstream/

BIG L

Default Re: Six More Days! Lets Kill The Bush Regime!!!

i don't disagree but this is the wu-tang section, boyeeee!

BY THE SIMPLE FACT THAT YOU ALL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF TRUE HIP-HOP BY BEING ON THIS SITE I EXPECT ALL OF YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS. WE MUST DO SOMETHING IT IS OUR RIGHT.

Peace To All
    The Price of my ice is sky high/Im a fly guy/
    Thats every thug's dream/I really love cream its in my bloodstream/

BIG L

Haha, you Americans make me laugh, so many mixed opinions on politics amongst the country.
    Wu Comin thru and the outcome is critical.

Veteran Member

Bill Clinton For President

Yeahhhh
    Damagin' Avenger

Digi If Clinton Was President Again ........i'm Wit It! Hollaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

why is this in the wu chamber?
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Fuck Your Life

George W. Bush is a good President. You're a Nerdy 19 yr old college kid, Stay protesting in Starbucks, Pussy.

Do you Know Bush Brought us out of Recession? Of Course Not, you probably don't even know what Recession is. You probably don't know anything about Politics or Economics, you're just "Anti Bush" because it's cool. He's not the Greatest President Either, but you Protesters are Faggots. If you really wanna know about Recession, ask the Nobel Piece Prize Winner for Economics, who said Bush did something that's almost impossible by bringing us out of Recession shortly after 9/11.

P.S. Those 2000 Dead Soldiers(R.I.P.) They Volunteered to go out there and fight the war, they weren't Drafted...they WANTED to go.

P.P.S. I Also think this shit is Disrespectful as fuck to the dead, bunch of fucking lames. There's been Tons of people who RESPECTED the fact there Spouse/Child/Parent wanted to go to War and some of you fucking Protestors have the audacity to put there names up on an Anti War in Iraq Memorial when the Person asked there Soldier's Name not to be put up there. The News had a Story about some Protestors Memorials, some Dude had to keep coming down and taking his Son's name off your Piece of shit Memorial. What did you pricks do? keep putting it back up.

P.P.P.S. Till you can actually bring up some VALID points backed up by Fact, Shut the fuck up. You don't know anything about Politics, there's more to war then just "go now" some people actually WANT to go to war, some people actually WANT to defend there country, some people actually WANT to protect there families, and so on and so forth. Stop with the Bullshit Conspiracy theories already, shit is out of Hand. Show me FACT and I'll believe your corny ass theories (9/11 was self inflicted!!! Word, thanks for the late breaking conspiracy theory, dumb shit...Do you Ride the fucking short bus to school?).

In another note, No one's walking out of there Job, people have Bills to Pay, Mouths to Feed, etc.

Now School? yeah all you Nerdy ass children will be like "Wow WE Can Look COOL! FUCK BUSH BRO!"

Fucking Scum Bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
    George W. Bush is a good President.

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

LOL i dont think my boss will like the fact that I walked out to protest bush. Thats stupid shit man lol...

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by led_mic
    LETS NOT FORGET WHAT THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED UPON...
    I remember it was founded on slavery.

Oztradamus

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Reloaded
    George W. Bush is a good President. You're a Nerdy 19 yr old college kid, Stay protesting in Starbucks, Pussy.

Do you Know Bush Brought us out of Recession? Of Course Not, you probably don't even know what Recession is. You probably don't know anything about Politics or Economics, you're just "Anti Bush" because it's cool. He's not the Greatest President Either, but you Protesters are Faggots. If you really wanna know about Recession, ask the Nobel Piece Prize Winner for Economics, who said Bush did something that's almost impossible by bringing us out of Recession shortly after 9/11.

P.S. Those 2000 Dead Soldiers(R.I.P.) They Volunteered to go out there and fight the war, they weren't Drafted...they WANTED to go.

P.P.S. I Also think this shit is Disrespectful as fuck to the dead, bunch of fucking lames. There's been Tons of people who RESPECTED the fact there Spouse/Child/Parent wanted to go to War and some of you fucking Protestors have the audacity to put there names up on an Anti War in Iraq Memorial when the Person asked there Soldier's Name not to be put up there. The News had a Story about some Protestors Memorials, some Dude had to keep coming down and taking his Son's name off your Piece of shit Memorial. What did you pricks do? keep putting it back up.

P.P.P.S. Till you can actually bring up some VALID points backed up by Fact, Shut the fuck up. You don't know anything about Politics, there's more to war then just "go now" some people actually WANT to go to war, some people actually WANT to defend there country, some people actually WANT to protect there families, and so on and so forth. Stop with the Bullshit Conspiracy theories already, shit is out of Hand. Show me FACT and I'll believe your corny ass theories (9/11 was self inflicted!!! Word, thanks for the late breaking conspiracy theory, dumb shit...Do you Ride the fucking short bus to school?).

In another note, No one's walking out of there Job, people have Bills to Pay, Mouths to Feed, etc.

Now School? yeah all you Nerdy ass children will be like "Wow WE Can Look COOL! FUCK BUSH BRO!"

Fucking Scum Bag.
    PWN3D!!!11!!!!

Respect Bush's Gangsta...