Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: alien base found at chinese pyramid

Default alien base found at chinese pyramid

A team of daring Chinese researchers, digging into the ancient mysteries of the origin of their country, have come to the inescapable conclusion that 12,000 years ago an interstellar, supreme alien race used much of the northern and central Chinese regions as massive Earth bases.

Hundreds of strange pyramids cover parts of China

One such base may be the astonishing pyramid structure that sits near the apex of Mount Baigong in the western province of Qinghai, the Xianyang pyramid.

China is the focus of legends, myths and stories of alien visitations and many of them center on the Xianyang pyramid.

Local villagers claim their distant ancestors spoke of sky great ships that navigated the heavens and used the pyramid as a landing, refueling and resupply site.

The hypothesis regarding extra-terrestrials is "understandable and worth looking into, [but] scientific means must be employed to prove whether or not it is true,” Yang Ji, one of the scientists and a researcher at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences explained to reporters.

While the scientific exploration team agrees, all indications are that aliens used the giant structure as one of its primary Earth bases.

The anomalous pyramid rises almost 200 feet above the countryside—the surrounding area littered with mystifying pipes, bizarre artifacts and unworldly odds and ends.

China’s state-run Xinhua agency sent a nine man team to investigate the pyramid and report back on their findings.

The team discovered pipes running from the caves and deep into the ground slanting down into the earth…towards what?

The agency tersely says: “The pyramid has three caves with openings shaped like triangles on its façade and is filled with red-hued pipes leading into the mountain and a nearby salt water lake.”

Above the caves are dozens of pipes—all of various diameters—that mysteriously run into the mountainside beneath the towering pyramid. All the pipes match the color of the surrounding rocks, a murky reddish-brown.

Elsewhere, more pipes, many lying shattered are scattered littering the ground in every direction. Some of the pipes follow the bank of a salty lake while others dip into the water and plunge beneath the lake bed.

Although the pipes' purpose is offically classified as unknown, some of the Chinese scientists are leaning towards the idea that the structure truly is the remains of some advanced outpost or starbase.

The pyramid complex stretches out much farther than what is visible and evidence suggests a highly technological network of pressurized pipes supplying water and possibly fuels.

Since the ancient site dates from at least 10,000 BCE—and is perhaps twice as old as that—no humans could have engineered it as no serious human culture existed that long ago.

Qin Jianwen, the head of the publicity department of the Delingha government, says fragments of some of the pipe material were taken for analysis. The pieces were found to be mostly silicon dioxide and calcium oxide, although more than eight percent of the metal could not be identified.

"The large content of silicon dioxide and calcium oxide is a result of long interaction between iron and sandstone, which means the pipes must be very old," Liu Shaolin an engineer who did the analysis explained.

How old? Some are guessing 12,000 years…maybe much, much older.

That such structures exist fits neatly into the unofficial history of China—a history most scholars choose to ignore.

Some historians have called the early Chinese culture an "enigma wrapped in a mystery."

Tales of China's ancient days are crammed with stories about the "sky people" and the "god-men" who came from the stars using the Earth as a base for exploration. Along the way these beings taught some of the primitive peoples they met the basics of technology, engineering, farming, and the complex structure of the universe.

badass, but source?
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

i made it all up.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    i made it all up.
    lol

the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, where these researchers are from, is a highly regarded institute.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese...ocial_Sciences

but this could all be a hoax created by that website.

i hope this isn't a hoax. it would just support my belief that we were civilized by aliens.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

this is dope.

but Sky God theories are already well substantiated to a degree.

The question should be, who/what created the aliens?

dope article, good find.
    We do it for the people.

{>____<}

This is crap to entertain us. Aliens aren't real.

dont be an idiot.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    This is crap to entertain us. Aliens aren't real.
    How do you explain Sunny then?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    dont be an idiot.
    I am not. I just don't believe aliens visited this planet in the past. If they do exist, we'll never contact them in our lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    How do you explain Sunny then?

Lol. He's human.

You should watch Ancient Aliens.
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I am not. I just don't believe aliens visited this planet in the past.
    you were there?

But I don't believe we were civilized by aliens, that notion is absurd. We evolved and created tools, and farming, technology evolved as we did, a little understanding, the next step etc.

But it is possible that they have visited earth since if they were from the edge of the galaxy, their planet would have existed for billions more years, they may have figured out a way past light speed, immortality etc.

I think the days of 'star trek' and 'alien' where we're all floating in space going to other planets is probably 100,000 years away. thats an arbitrary guess, but we don't have the resources or technology to make that type of shit viable for a long time, and get to planets we could make money off.