Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    LA Noire was beautiful...the city was amazing. BUt you really dont interact with it at all.

THe best part of the game is the characters face, and the overall story is very good once you get into it.

I started it, put it down, then finished it up...pretty quickly too, its not a difficult game.

A good template for the future.
    agree the city looked great, but looking good was its only trick you couldnt really do anything. i liked LA Noire but it was a bit repetitive. the homicide missions where interesting along with the final missions, which played into the main story.

As with Skyrim it does suffer from being heavily repetitive, the same problem you got with Oblivion. to be honest however much a great game it is, its no different from Oblivion. the Main quest was irrelevant and the final boss battle was straight forward, (better than oblivions final battle where you just watched and didnt do anything). the world is great you can do whatever you want. fighting dragons was epic at first but then just got too boring cause its the same shit over and over. one thing they can do is have the world develop along with the storyline, as in your the dragonborn well everyone should recognise that you are and not fuck with you.

the whole open world RPG thing GTA San Andreas got spot on, the story line was epic which involved a lot of different and grand missions. you had the whole RPG element in the game to. thats where GTA IV failed, it just didnt feel as epic and involving as SA.

Banned

I think they have been going bigger on graphics and less and less on gameplay and storyline.

They need to do another Godfather.....one where your young Vito just coming from Sicily to America.

Or at least make a Gangs of New York Series and you could have it from different eras.

finished skyrim's main quest a few days ago
    still 31 -almost 32 lvl- though

Gangs of New York Series
    this might not actually be a bad idea

they could make it a lot like the Warriors game they had out but improved on.

Skyrim - the most beautiful game of the 2011. Frankly I'm not into elder scrolls and all that, but when I read about dark brotherhood, I thought it can be really interesting. Anyway, I've finished all of the quests from brotherhood and I' couldn't stop playing this game, really. I don't mean main quest because it's another story but I'm talking about discovering whole world of Skyrim. Landscapes are awesome, reall some of them left me breathless. Shortly for me one fo the best games of the year.

3 or 4 weeks ago i bought Skyrim legendary edition on steam and started playing it again. i've just finished the main quest + a little few extras when it was first released so almost everything is new to me now that im playing it again
    really dope game. already reached ~45 hours of gameplay and it's like i havent done anything yet

yeah skyrim is awesome did'nt think id enjoy it but after 300+ hours its one of my favourites