• 6 - Above average

0 0%
  • 5 - Average

0 0%
  • 4 - Still fairly shitty

3 16.67%
  • 3 - Less shitty album

0 0%
  • 2 - Shitty album (I didn't listen anyway)

7 38.89%
  • 1 - I hate Drake because he sings and isn't gangsta

4 22.22%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Drake - Take Care

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    If you don't like him you don't like him but you should at least respect his craft.

Reasons that hes a legend to me:

takes making albums seriously, its not a bunch of big name producers on there to sell records and he collabs with people that fit his style.

writes the best catchiest hooks ever

combines a little rock influence with smooth rnb and hip hop which is dope to me

writes honest and relatable songs (if you don't relate to marvins room you're either: a - 14, b - a liar, c - a very cool person, and not many people are)

versatile, has dope mic presence and a decent singing voice

I mean hes corny at times but I think a lot of people like the fact that hes not afraid of looking uncool, he just does what he does.

goin in hard with that gay steeze.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

lol

thats funny, dudes wanna talk about real underground hip hop (corny bastards) but when it comes to actually supporting these artists it gets real quiet around here.

lmao

lol at i never look surprised

i should start a user group called the wu-corp cornballs. any drake fans can join and buckshotstheone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
    This sosa kid is fighting the good fight to force people into liking drake everytime dudes name comes up, lol
    thanks man but i'm not tryna force anything. its just that 90% of this thread is bile filled hate which has nothing to do with an actual album review. i could care less if everyone doesn't like the same music as me, but people continuing to talk about something they don't care about and don't know about is just, lmao I just wish i knew what the payoff was for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    whats this? evidence that dmx is a closet homosexual? it may be prison gay, but its still gay. i should say also that i'm not homophobic, i just think your arguments are foolish.

and if anyone of the haters responds with anything but 'drake is a fag' 'a popstar' 'singing about women is something that only popstars do' <lmao! 'i don't have to listen to someones music to know that they suck' <lmao!!!!! I will eat my fucking hat and travel to toronto cut drakes mas head off and drink draino out of it!

lets get our motto on cap!

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    i should start a user group called the wu-corp cornballs. any drake fans can join and buckshotstheone lol.

thanks man but i'm not tryna force anything. its just that 90% of this thread is bile filled hate which has nothing to do with an actual album review. i could care less if everyone doesn't like the same music as me, but people continuing to talk about something they don't care about and don't know about is just, lmao I just wish i knew what the payoff was for them.

whats this? evidence that dmx is a closet homosexual? it may be prison gay, but its still gay. i should say also that i'm not homophobic, i just think your arguments are foolish.

and if anyone of the haters responds with anything but 'drake is a fag' 'a popstar' 'singing about women is something that only popstars do' <lmao! 'i don't have to listen to someones music to know that they suck' <lmao!!!!! I will eat my fucking hat and travel to toronto cut drakes mas head off and drink draino out of it!

lets get our motto on cap!

lmao
    Its not always blind hating tho, I gave So Far Gone and Thank Me Later a fair shake and didnt like them, to me, Drake is a G Rated Disney World version of Joe Budden with less Depth,all the darkness removed and better Hooks/Production, and I dont think thats hating its an honest opinion after hearing his music and coming to a decision on it, he took buddens "Mood Muzik Emo Rap" style and cleaned it up for commercial broadcast, Drakes music sounds like stuff I should be buying for my nieces as stocking stuffers for christmas, its Nsync in rap form and all comes off like Rap being made and designed specifically for teenage girls

I dont have to listen to this album to know that, I cant imagine his style has changed since, and if it has, it could only have went further in that direction because thats his bread and butter, teenage girls buy records, fair enough, he doesnt need my support and probably doesnt care about my opinion anyway

I like the way onthehorizon described it

how you gonna call where the hood at gay sosa?
    Non Ignorants

RIP