Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY ThanksGiving my PEOPLES

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
    This thread is classic WTC Corp.

A white kid who hates his own skin playing history teacher (because none of us have any idea about Puritans murdering and pillaging brown ppl and spreading diseases)

Sunny having a meltdown because he spent another holiday alone, plus the fact we stuffed our guts with the flesh of his feathery relatives as NFL games played in the background

Sweet guilt trip bros!!
    You totally have shamed this small-knit group of budding intellectuals for partaking in this Food Holiday. Looks like I'll only be celebrating Breatharian holidays from here on out!!

Hotep
    ^
    white niggas like this are the corniest movphukas on the planet

the arrogance of a pale nigga who believes he is intelligent is like someone elses vomit on the back of your tongue - no one wants it

pale face tourist visit skid row often with their wife and kid or 2 and leave there barefoot and by themselves - robbie you wish to be in that number ?

i'll be sure to leave your tight ass capris filled with the vomit of 7 different homeless white women

chunks of ham will be left tangled in your leg hairs

lmao at the stupid peely face fuck

WHATS THAT OLD MaN? YOU KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT VOMIT??

IF I EVER VISIT SKIDROW IN LA , ILL BE SURE TO KICK YOU IN THOSE BIRD RIBS - SO YOU ROLL OVER AND DON'T CHOKE ON THAT SHIT.

dark skin people say your corny

STOP TRYING TO FIT IN THE HIP HOP WORLD !

^Haha look at stinky still rambling on. His Dementia has him still feeling hiphop @ age 44
    Hip Hop don't stop....stupid

PS. stinky, I dont wanna be HipHop...

I'd rather be a Drew Draper

that's what you'd rather be, but your stuck being a long face fuck lol

i see they filed your chin bone down some to prevent further peck damage - i'm proud of you.......robeh
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-01-2011 at 04:27 AM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    sad so so sad
    It's not sad. Just be happy you live in America. If you were living in South Africa or Mexico, you'd be crawling back to America, regardless of your hate towards this country.

only the most miserable of fucks would hate on thanksgiving. this is some bullshit. im outraged.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

LMAO @ robby and sunny
    We do it for the people.

Hip Hop don't stop....stupid

that's what you'd rather be, but your stuck being a long face fuck lol

i see they filed your chin bone down some to prevent further peck damage - i'm proud of you.......robeh
    Sunned.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

^
    white niggas like this are the corniest movphukas on the planet

the arrogance of a pale nigga who believes he is intelligent is like someone elses vomit on the back of your tongue - no one wants it
    unless you do the knowledge...

now shut the fuck up

Banned

Thanksgiving to me, is the celebration of the fact that pilgrims brought light to this heathen country, and still allowed the heathens to this day, to partake in our meal at OUR table.

so eat up, or collect some acorns.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
    Thanksgiving to me, is the celebration of the fact that pilgrims brought light to this heathen country, and still allowed the heathens to this day, to partake in our meal at OUR table.

so eat up, or collect some acorns.
    go burn some more "witches," Yankee faggot

Banned

even though you won't appreciate it.

YOUR WELCOME

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    Dickytouch and Irondan are Yankee faggots. thanks for inventing NAMBLA. that being said, Vinnie Paz breaks down Thanksgiving history. read it, you retards...

"the REAL Thanksgiving: Most of us associate the holiday with happy Pilgrims and Indians sitting down to a big feast. And that did happen - once.

The story began in 1614 when a band of English explorers sailed home to England with a ship full of Patuxet Indians bound for slavery. They left behind smallpox which virtually wiped out those who had escaped. By the time the Pilgrims arrived in Massachusetts Bay they found only one living Patuxet Indian, a man named Squanto who had survived slavery in England and knew their language. He taught them to grow corn and to fish, and negotiated a peace treaty between the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag Nation. At the end of their first year, the Pilgrims held a great feast honoring Squanto and the Wampanoags.

But as word spread in England about the paradise to be found in the new world, religious zealots called Puritans began arriving by the boat load. Finding no fences around the land, they considered it to be in the public domain. Joined by other British settlers, they seized land, capturing strong young Natives for slaves and killing the rest. But the Pequot Nation had not agreed to the peace treaty Squanto had negotiated and they fought back. The Pequot War was one of the bloodiest Indian wars ever fought.

In 1637 near present day Groton, Connecticut, over 700 men, women and children of the Pequot Tribe had gathered for their annual Green Corn Festival which is our Thanksgiving celebration. In the predawn hours the sleeping Indians were surrounded by English and Dutch mercenaries who ordered them to come outside. Those who came out were shot or clubbed to death while the terrified women and children who huddled inside the longhouse were burned alive. The next day the governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony declared "A Day Of Thanksgiving" because 700 unarmed men, women and children had been murdered.

Cheered by their "victory", the brave colonists and their Indian allies attacked village after village. Women and children over 14 were sold into slavery while the rest were murdered. Boats loaded with a many as 500 slaves regularly left the ports of New England. Bounties were paid for Indian scalps to encourage as many deaths as possible.

Following an especially successful raid against the Pequot in what is now Stamford, Connecticut, the churches announced a second day of "thanksgiving" to celebrate victory over the heathen savages. During the feasting, the hacked off heads of Natives were kicked through the streets like soccer balls. Even the friendly Wampanoag did not escape the madness. Their chief was beheaded, and his head impaled on a pole in Plymouth, Massachusetts -- where it remained on display for 24 years.

The killings became more and more frenzied, with days of thanksgiving feasts being held after each successful massacre. George Washington finally suggested that only one day of Thanksgiving per year be set aside instead of celebrating each and every massacre. Later Abraham Lincoln decreed Thanksgiving Day to be a legal national holiday during the Civil War -- on the same day he ordered troops to march against the starving Sioux in Minnesota.

This story doesn't have quite the same fuzzy feelings associated with it as the one where the Indians and Pilgrims are all sitting down together at the big feast. But we need to learn our true history so it won't ever be repeated. Next Thanksgiving, when you gather with your loved ones to Thank God for all your blessings, think about those people who only wanted to live their lives and raise their families. They, also took time out to say "thank you" to Creator for all their blessings."
    Hmm, maybe I've been looking at things the wrong way this whole time. I was so stuck in my safe, ignorant, inside-the-box, high-school curriculum thinking, that I failed to see the real truth!

Thank god some nerdy white kid invoked the wisdom of Vinnie Paz to explain the true meaning of thanksgiving to me on the internet! It's a Holiday Mircacle!

I'm optioning the rights to Hallmark Channel for a made-for-tv spectacular.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    It's not sad. Just be happy you live in America. If you were living in South Africa or Mexico, you'd be crawling back to America, regardless of your hate towards this country.
    unless you do the knowledge...

now shut the fuck up
    i can understand that you are angry - but your deficiency is not my fault -

Dickytouch and Irondan are Yankee faggots. thanks for inventing NAMBLA. that being said, Vinnie Paz breaks down Thanksgiving history. read it, you retards...

"the REAL Thanksgiving: Most of us associate the holiday with happy Pilgrims and Indians sitting down to a big feast. And that did happen - once.

The story began in 1614 when a band of English explorers sailed home to England with a ship full of Patuxet Indians bound for slavery. They left behind smallpox which virtually wiped out those who had escaped. By the time the Pilgrims arrived in Massachusetts Bay they found only one living Patuxet Indian, a man named Squanto who had survived slavery in England and knew their language. He taught them to grow corn and to fish, and negotiated a peace treaty between the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag Nation. At the end of their first year, the Pilgrims held a great feast honoring Squanto and the Wampanoags.

But as word spread in England about the paradise to be found in the new world, religious zealots called Puritans began arriving by the boat load. Finding no fences around the land, they considered it to be in the public domain. Joined by other British settlers, they seized land, capturing strong young Natives for slaves and killing the rest. But the Pequot Nation had not agreed to the peace treaty Squanto had negotiated and they fought back. The Pequot War was one of the bloodiest Indian wars ever fought.

In 1637 near present day Groton, Connecticut, over 700 men, women and children of the Pequot Tribe had gathered for their annual Green Corn Festival which is our Thanksgiving celebration. In the predawn hours the sleeping Indians were surrounded by English and Dutch mercenaries who ordered them to come outside. Those who came out were shot or clubbed to death while the terrified women and children who huddled inside the longhouse were burned alive. The next day the governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony declared "A Day Of Thanksgiving" because 700 unarmed men, women and children had been murdered.

Cheered by their "victory", the brave colonists and their Indian allies attacked village after village. Women and children over 14 were sold into slavery while the rest were murdered. Boats loaded with a many as 500 slaves regularly left the ports of New England. Bounties were paid for Indian scalps to encourage as many deaths as possible.

Following an especially successful raid against the Pequot in what is now Stamford, Connecticut, the churches announced a second day of "thanksgiving" to celebrate victory over the heathen savages. During the feasting, the hacked off heads of Natives were kicked through the streets like soccer balls. Even the friendly Wampanoag did not escape the madness. Their chief was beheaded, and his head impaled on a pole in Plymouth, Massachusetts -- where it remained on display for 24 years.

The killings became more and more frenzied, with days of thanksgiving feasts being held after each successful massacre. George Washington finally suggested that only one day of Thanksgiving per year be set aside instead of celebrating each and every massacre. Later Abraham Lincoln decreed Thanksgiving Day to be a legal national holiday during the Civil War -- on the same day he ordered troops to march against the starving Sioux in Minnesota.

This story doesn't have quite the same fuzzy feelings associated with it as the one where the Indians and Pilgrims are all sitting down together at the big feast. But we need to learn our true history so it won't ever be repeated. Next Thanksgiving, when you gather with your loved ones to Thank God for all your blessings, think about those people who only wanted to live their lives and raise their families. They, also took time out to say "thank you" to Creator for all their blessings."
    repped!
    This thread is classic WTC Corp.

A white kid who hates his own skin playing history teacher (because none of us have any idea about Puritans murdering and pillaging brown ppl and spreading diseases)

Sunny having a meltdown because he spent another holiday alone, plus the fact we stuffed our guts with the flesh of his feathery relatives as NFL games played in the background

Sweet guilt trip bros!!
    You totally have shamed this small-knit group of budding intellectuals for partaking in this Food Holiday. Looks like I'll only be celebrating Breatharian holidays from here on out!!
    hells yeaa
    Hotep
    pale face tourist visit skid row often with their wife and kid or 2 and leave there barefoot and by themselves - robbie you wish to be in that number ?

i'll be sure to leave your tight ass capris filled with the vomit of 7 different homeless white women

chunks of ham will be left tangled in your leg hairs

lmao at the stupid peely face fuck
    LMAO AHAHAHHAHA

I heard you took your grill game to the next level

and found a man to share the holidays with

Does he tickle your beak?

ahahahahah roflmao

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!