Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Are dinosaurs 4 real?

Question Are dinosaurs 4 real?

Peace
    I was thinking about it and I came upon a site that describes how archeologist/palentologists manufactured artificial evidence to support the theory that dinosaurs once ruled the planet. Here is the link: internet.ocii.com/~dpwozney/dinosaur.htm

Do you think dinsaurs really exsisted?
    Peace

Sweet6

Default Re: Are dinosaurs 4 real?

Ain't yo ass seen Jurasic Park

they did once

Walk Like a Warrior blackwisdom's Avatar

I didn't read all of this, but I'll print it out so I can. From most of the material that I skimmed through I can tell that it's similar material that one of my fellow warriors told me about. Good thread. Get ready for the hate.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
    Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven

Sweet6

Conclusion

The dinosaur industry needs to be investigated and questions need to be asked. I personally do not have any reasons to believe dinosaurs ever existed and I believe they may be a fabrication of nineteenth and twentieth century people possibly under Satanic control pursuing an evolutionary and anti-Bible and anti-Christian agenda.

People should attempt to question what they are being told instead of blindly believing the dinosaur story and carefully consider issues I have raised in this article for the sake of "good science".

When faced with the choice of believing the word of man, the evolutionists, or the word of God, the Bible, the latter easily wins.

HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA

I think I've read enough. Don't trust some site on the internet.

I think it very well could be. The page poses good questions that go against conventional thinking. The so called war between religion and science has caused many to go to extreme lengths to prove their beliefs.

Nice find.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Sweet6

Some people like to draw others into their tunnelvision absurdity and make webpages spreading false fact. Don't believe this.

Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet6
    Conclusion

When faced with the choice of believing the word of man, the evolutionists, or the word of God, the Bible, the latter easily wins.
    Good observation. I didn't read it yet, so I didn't see this yet. From my perspective religion / science / spirituality are one in the same. To separate them and to use them to combat one another vice using them as compatible correlations only hinder positive progression.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper

Sweet6

Entire dinosaur skeletons are found in seas, deserts and on mountains. How can anyone deny excistence of dinosaurs.

Some people like to draw others into their tunnelvision absurdity and make webpages spreading false fact. Don't believe this.

Come on.
    Understood. But you aint really backing anything up. And chances are, your proof is the same as what we've all been taught at a school. I can't see any harm in exploring questions that were never brought up about it. Seems like you want me to stay one sided about it and ignore opposing viewpoints.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

yeah i had a girlfriend who was a born again christian who said dinosaurs never existed "because the bible never mentioned them," and when i asked her, "what are those giant bones" she said t hat people found "random bones" and put them together to make dinosaurs.

there WERE dinosaurs, god damn, people choose the WRONG things to make conspiracies about lmao

Sweet6

You see, I don't feel obligated enough to correct all the wrongness. But for Christ sake, the writer of this piece admits to be a very Christian man. Understand that's his motive. On the internet you can find all sorts of writings, about UFOS, black slavery, the government and much more. A lot of those articles are rubbish. There's tons of writings about how the Holocaust never happened and most of these pages have links and stuff with proof to back up their claims. When you click those links you'll end up on some semi official page with more bullshit propaganda.

People go far to force their scewed views on matters upon others. Pay them no mind.

^^^truth

You see, I don't feel obligated enough to correct all the wrongness. But for Christ sake, the writer of this piece admits to be a very Christian man. Understand that's his motive. On the internet you can find all sorts of writings, about UFOS, black slavery, the government and much more. A lot of those articles are rubbish. There's tons of writings about how the Holocaust never happened and most of these pages have links and stuff with proof to back up their claims. When you click those links you'll end up on some semi official page with more bullshit propaganda.

People go far to force their scewed views on matters upon others. Pay them no mind.
    Everyone has an opinion. But you can't tell people not to believe in things just because you don't. I can look at their information and be lead to a significant revelation. There's truth in everything. You just have to be able to decipher the logic from the emotion.

Peace

Peace
    Im not for sure either way on this dinosaur thing...although something tells me it's not on the up and up. Peope will go to great lengths to make money. I do believe they would actually make this shit up so they could ge paid. Yeah, I think somebody needs to find up what's relly going on in these museums.
    Peace