Thread: Tommy Hill

Default Tommy Hill

yeah, um, got shot up in a robbery in Mt. Airy section of phila. I heard this morning that he died over the weekend. speculation of a hit..mighta' just been a victim of circumstance. he was just in town from atlanta..
    ..right, he was ole' member of the R.A.M. Squad rap group/street organization. did a li'l fed time for narcotics...
    $%#&!

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

yeah he had ties with the boy joey merlino, probably was a setup
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

didnt he have connections with sigel?

yeh..I think he was beefing with sig', or they had they differences.
    ...so, word was Tommy mighta' let his mouth slip up, 'cause the feds nabbed him and was talking make a deal...
    ...so when he got outta' prison, he bounced to atlanta.
    he come back here to philly for a visit, a party or suh'm, I heard. and that was that.
    I happened upon the crime scene that morning, wondering why the bar was yellow-taped up and a bullet hole in the car 'cross the street..
    $%#&!