Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARCLOUD - The History Of Violence : Check it out

Default WARCLOUD - The History Of Violence : Check it out

Peace,

Earlier today The Professional and Warcloud (Alcatraz) hooked us (www.warcloud-forum.r8.org) up with the latest update in both the artists current projects.
    Warcloud IS working on a new album wich will be called "The History Of Violence", read bellow for more info. This information was posted on the warcloud-forum by Professional and Warcloud:

Professional:

Right now I am with the myth The man who this forum is honored to, my man Alcatraz. He is working on his new album entitled The History of Violence. Those first 2 albums were just him rhymin havin fun and were not to be percieved as real albums. The name is Alcatraz but his primary style is like the Holocaust but more advanced to the the fact that is sounds like Holocaust more determined to brutalize emcees and make the sky rain construction vehicles for longer than the earth has existed to the drop of waTER AND THAT is a quote. We will be here for a half hour to answer questions. We won't be back tomorrow hit us up Peace
    Warcloud:

"I AM GOING TO IMPROVE THE FORUM BY GIVING THE NECCECITY SHITZ FOR REDIFINING THIZ LAYER OF DIVINE DEBAUCHERY"
    " AYO THE PRO AND I ARE ABOUT TO BOUNCE SO HERE IS SOME SHIT SO THAT YOU KNOW IT WAS REALLY ME HERES: ALL SNAKES ARE CARNIVEROUS THOUGH SOME EAT EGGS NEVER PLANTS, SEALS AND SEA LIONS WERE ONCE DOGS WHO'S PACKS TOOK TO THE BEACHES LAND BEFORE TIME AND THATS WHY THEY "BARK" JESUS CHRIST WAS 33 YEARS OLD WHEN HE WAS MURDERED AND STOOD ON THE EARTH 2,OOO YEARS AGO, IN CHINESE JESUS IS "BO" THE DICIPLE PETER WAS LATER CAPTURED AND NAILED TO THE STRUCTURE OF A CROSS ON A WOODEN FLOOR, A COTTONMOUTH SNAKE IS A FORM OF WATERMOCCASSIN, THE KING-TOAD OF THE EAST WILL EAT A LARGE MOUSE, THERE ARE LARGE TROPICAL SPIDERS THAT EAT LIZARDS AND FISH AND BIRDS, THERE ARE (9) RATS TO EVERY PERSON IN THE CITY OF NEWYORK, CLEOPATRA DIED ON THE 30TH OF AUGUST, THE BIBLICAL MESSENGER JONAH SPENT "THREE" DAYS IN THE BELLY OF A WHALE, JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS JESUS'S FIRST COUSIN AND WROTE THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS, THEY USED TO TEST SNAKE VENOM ON PRISONERS, THE MOTHER POLARBEAR IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS ANIMALS ON EARTH, BRUTUS KILLED JULIUS CEASAR BECAUSE HE WAS SLEEPING WITH HIS MOTHER, A HIPPOPATOMUS CAN BITE AN ADULT MALE CROCODILE IN HALF, A "PUMPKIN-HEAD" FROM THAT MOVIE IS ACTUALLY CALLED A "HELTER SKELTER", SHERLOCK HOLMES.... HIS OFFICE WAS AT 221 B. BAKERSTREET, LONDON ENGLAND PRODUCED THE FIRST POLICE FORCE, UNDEAD CREATURES ARE IMMUNE TO SLEEP SPELLS, A MAN NAMED JOHN WESLEY HARDIN OF THE OLD WEST KILLED 48 MEN....ONE JUST FOR SNORING TOO LOUD, GOBLINS WERE ONCE ELVES WHO BECAME SICK FROM A DISEASE DUE TO A KIND OF STONE CALLED GOBULIN, A MAN NAMED BILL LONGLY OF THE OLD WEST KILLED 38 MEN, PURHAPS THE EGYPTIAN COBRA KILLED CLEOPATRA, BILLY "THE KID" KILLED 21 MEN....ONE FOR EVERY YEAR OF HIS LIFE....,THE BLACK MAMBA IS OR HAS BEEN KNOWN TO KILL 7 PEOPLE IN ONE ATTACK, I'VE MET JOE PESCI AND HE REALLY IS A FUNNY GUY, AL PACHINO OWNS SEVERAL RESTARAUNTS IN MANNHATTAN, IN THE BLACK PLAGUE THE BLACK RAT CARRIED THE FLEAS THAT TRANSMITTED THE DISEASE AND 23 MILLION PEOPLE DIED OVER A PERIODS OF A LITTLE OVER TEN YEARS AND THE VILLAGES WERE LEFT DESERTED AND FEILDS OVERGROWN AND THE CHURCH LOST MANY PRIESTS.. THE ONLY EDUCATED MEN OF THE TIME.. ALSO ONE ITALIAN HISTORIAN QUOTED IN A PUBLICATION "IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD", THE DICIPLE PAUL.... WAS STONED TO DEATH IN PRISON.... AND IS AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN DISCLOSING THE BOOK OF LIFE, ONCE GOD HIMSELF SENT THE ANGEL GABRIEL THROUGH HELL FOR A SPLIT SECOND IN GOD-TIME FOR PISSING HIM OFF AND IT IS WRITTEN HE IS INCAPABLE OF LAUGHING, THE DEVIL LIKES TO BE RAPED, I ALMOST DATED ALLIYAH BEFORE SHE DIED SHIT SHE WAS COOL.. FOR REAL!!!!!.., THEY ONCE USED AN OLD HOLLOWED OUT TREE FOR A JAIL IN THE WEST WHERE I'M FROM, ANOTHER VERY OLD WAY TO KILL A WEREWOLF IS BY PUTTING ROSES IN ONES MOUTH... IF IT SWALLOWS THE ROSES.... YOU MUST ESCAPE AND THEN IT WILL WANDER UPON SOME HILLSIDE SICK.... AND WILL DIE IN TIME, FOR THE LAST YEARS OF HIS LIFE.... AL CAPONE LIVED IN ALCATRAZ PRISON PUTTING HIS CLOTHES ON BACKWARDS BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT HE HAD SYPHILIS AND IT WAS EATING AWAY AT HIS BRAIN.... AND NO ONE WOULD TELL HIM THAT HE WAS PUTTING HIS CLOTHES ON BACKWARDS FOR THE LAST YEARS OF HIS THERE LIFE BECAUSE EVERYBODY SAID "HEY THAT IS AL CAPONE NOBODY DON'T TELL HIM NOTHIN"...., VAMPIRES HATE WHISTLING, THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS LEFT (BROOKLYN) IN 1958 AND THEY HAD DUKE SNYDER THEN, A CHEETAH IS FASTER THAN A HORSE, BABE RUTH ALMOST BAT 1000 IN THE ROARING 1920'S AND GUYS CAN'T DO IT NOW, THE BOSTON REDS SOX WON THE FIRST WORLD SERIES EVER....
    AYO EXCEPT THEY WERE CALLED THE BOSTON PILGRIMS THEN ALSO THE PITTSBURGH PIRATES LOST THE FIRST WORLD SERIES AND IT WAS THE BOSTON RED SOX WHO LATER WAS DRAFTED BABE RUTH AS A PITCHER AND TRADED HIM TO THE NEWYORK YANKEES.... WHICH WAS THE WORST MISTAKE OF SPORTS HISTORY, I WAS BORN ANTHONY CRESTON BROWN IN LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA AND I AM A PICES "FISH", BASEBALL WAS DECLARED AMERICAS "NATIONAL PASS TIME" IN THE 1930'S...AND... BE ON THE SOON LOOK OUT FOR MY NEW ABLUM "THE HISTORY OF VIOLENCE" THE FIRST ONES WERE JUST FOR FUN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GUYS GOT THEM---IT'S COOL BUT THIS ONES OFFICIAL PS. RHYMING FOR SKILL AND FUN IS THE BEST!!!!!
    & LOVE MY FORUM!......
    AND VERY SOON.... OUT OF THE DARKNESS WILL COME ONE TO COMMENT AGAIN............................................. ....................@%^
    Peace
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Default Re: WARCLOUD - The History Of Violence : Check it out

^^^^that is insane

sik shit
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

No doubt lol

very sick...come there cuz it';s also an interview...check my sig...
    peace

I got mad love for Cloud and I'm gonna have to peep this shit out. But is he even still fuckin with Wu? I assumed he quit them before the turn of the century.
    Still Ain't Nuttin Ta Fuk Wit

We'll find out when the interview is done, and Chamber Music is also doing an interview....so, you'll find out soon enough.

▓PNL Productionz▓ 4th Day Legend's Avatar

that was a nice one, hot lyrics from warcloud
    can't wait for the history of violence...

peace

chambermusik is doing an interview w/ warcloud.. u can ask your question there

ugh...I already told that

WOW!! That's sick shit!! but wasn't he making another album ''Jigsaw Puzzle...'' ...something like that??!?
    "That little baby you have in your arms is going to die of heart failure before you do, if you keep feeding her/him trash."
    "If we treated America the way it has treated our people, we would be called terrorists, rapists, thieves, murderers."

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
    R.I.P. Poetic

That album is already finished so I was told by Professional, but not sure if it will be released tho....i'd say he have too....lol

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

That shit was sick and so demented..I love it!! Yeah thats great news that he's dropping a new album. I hope it actually comes out instead of just getting it of the net

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

i'd love for this guy to get back with the wu-tang and rip ass over some wu beats but i really dont give a shit if he's wu or not. if he puts out an album im gonna support it!
    Christianity = White Supremacy

horrible structure on that verse

PREVENTED ME FROM READING IT

Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.