Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Haters

Default Haters

I've been seriously wondering, what makes them do what they do??

Not just any hater, let me break it down to the ones that I most come in contact with.

The haters I speak of are the ones who are basically very angry and or intimidated when they see another male who is attractive, intelligent, straight and also comfortable with his position in life.

They scowl, try to bump into you, spit in your path, I've even been farted at!! Now, initially, I find it kind of flattering simply because I must be doing something right, but still, wtf makes people go out of their way to demonstrate their personal insecurities?? Don't they realize how much time and energy they're wasting??

As for the supposed, "Alpha Males" who stare you down when they're walking with their woman, staring at you harder than they do their own woman sometimes, I really wonder if that's aggressive homosexuality!

Talk to me!
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

The ABBOTT

Haaahahahahaha

Seriously dude...it's pathetic. It's like the definition of manhood these days is how much of a douchebag you can be!

they're basically jealous of u or something and wanna do something to try to make u feel inferior, take it as a test and cut off there fucking head, just kidding, but just play it off dont pay it no mind

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

you don't always know what's going on in someones head to make them do what it is you perceive them doing -

if you ask a woman out to talk, she's always thinking that you're out to suck titties - and although you may not mind, that may have not been your motive, it's just that she's blinded by her own titties

conceited people always think that someone is jealous of them

rich people always think that someone wants what they have

a white man cannot frown at a black man without a black man feeling like that white man is being a racist - maybe the bastard is just frowning because he's smelling the fart he just made climbing up his shirt to his nose

it's all in how you take it and feel that day

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

wow @ op

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    you don't always know what's going on in someones head to make them do what it is you perceive them doing -

if you ask a woman out to talk, she's always thinking that you're out to suck titties - and although you may not mind, that may have not been your motive, it's just that she's blinded by her own titties

conceited people always think that someone is jealous of them

rich people always think that someone wants what they have

a white man cannot frown at a black man without a black man feeling like that white man is being a racist - maybe the bastard is just frowning because he's smelling the fart he just made climbing up his shirt to his nose

it's all in how you take it and feel that day
    good post.
    We do it for the people.

"As for the supposed, "Alpha Males" who stare you down when they're walking with their woman, staring at you harder than they do their own woman sometimes, I really wonder if that's aggressive homosexuality!" hahahaha

I liked sunny's post, made many valid points
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Good point Spiggz.

Sunny, conceited people may think this simply because they're conceited. They never know for a fact. Observant people who mind their own business and would prefer to be left alone by the general masses because of their lack of anything worth mentioning, suffer this all the time.

In fact, it's been my experience that just based on the fact that a person is genuinely IN the world and not OF the world, others who can't fathom this ability generally engage in various forms of douchebaggery to make themselves relevant, even if for a moment, in the lives of the people that they envy.

maybe you're just an arrogant prick and thats why people fuck with you. like sunny said, except he put it a lot nicer.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    Good point Spiggz.
    Observant people who mind their own business and would prefer to be left alone by the general masses because of their lack of anything worth mentioning, suffer this all the time.
    i'm an observant person who minds my own business and i would love to be left alone by the general masses - i suffer this all the time - i hate nosey ass people - they trip over their feet and run into telephone poles while staring at me - sometimes i'm nice about it, sometimes i scream "what the fuck you looking at" sometimes i go over to where they are at and stare into their eyes - or i'll pose in a B Boy stance - sometimes i just laugh - i've seen niggas stop their car in the middle of the street and stare

- one of the babies told me that they do this because of my big ass nose -

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    In fact, it's been my experience that just based on the fact that a person is genuinely IN the world and not OF the world, others who can't fathom this ability generally engage in various forms of douchebaggery to make themselves relevant, even if for a moment, in the lives of the people that they envy.
    sometimes it's not envy - when i see a corny ass nigga with a lavender tight shirt with capris on, i look at that nigga like he ain't good enough to walk on the same side walk as me - so my body language suggest that he better move over and humble his legs like spaghetti when he sees me before i get to whoopin him on the left side of his neck - i be hating them niggas with a wack swag and them little silly ass hats on - be wantin to slap the shit outa them - they may feel like i'm jealous of them because of their hollow college boy swag - and view the situation totally different than i do

HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

that guy has a point about the self entitled kids. but that shit about the top 1% paying for the 50? thats the way it should be. its not right to have more than you need. what the others are doing? they're doing what they can, they're not (for the most part) sitting on their ass, they're working for shitty wages. what the fuck is he talking about? if the working classes paid much more in taxes they'd be actual fucking slaves. in california? a bunch of soulless teeth glowing execs raking in cash for appalling films? poor example to start with.

I feel sorry for them..and ME coz I know I'm also subject to whatever it is thats making the act like that.

grafted thoughts grafted foods..egos are goin all out right about now..people are showing us ourselves majorly.

get yourself in a that state whereby you see through it

n fuck rose tints 2

Non Ignorant Math Team

i respect the guy who farted on u cuz he did his hating wit humour and mad fucking style as well as being original. thats all i gotta say.

NON-IGS

maybe you forget to zip and ur dick hangs out?

seriousl though.... look through it all.... look at the motives.... a person can say one thing but have totally different motives..... if some random people are staring you down because of nothin then just look through them, theyre probably just lonely inside or full of rage from elsewhere in their unfullfilled lives.... but dont let that make YOU hate on them.... no no.... no ones perfect.... is this really important to you? "let that which truely does not matter, slide"