Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Haters

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

ever had someone roll on you with some
    "what the fuck you lookin at"
    and you wasn't even looking at them ?

i once knew a woman who thought that everyone that was laughing close by, was laughing at her -

maybe the person who farted, thought you was a toilet -

some people are just that far gone.....unless you resemble a toilet

Veteran Member

This thread is funny. Especially the farting part and the fact that Sunny keeps makin valid points. hahahah

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    sometimes it's not envy - when i see a corny ass nigga with a lavender tight shirt with capris on, i look at that nigga like he ain't good enough to walk on the same side walk as me - so my body language suggest that he better move over and humble his legs like spaghetti when he sees me before i get to whoopin him on the left side of his neck -
    You allow for someone to have that much power over you that you'll cross the street? I've walked pass transsexuals, homosexuals, gangs (male and female), hookers, crackheads, large people, thugs, bad kids, etc. They're people, period. I have never in my life crossed the street out of fear. Just because someone looks "gay" doesn't mean that he/she is a threat to you.

i be hating them niggas with a wack swag and them little silly ass hats on - be wantin to slap the shit outa them - they may feel like i'm jealous of them because of their hollow college boy swag - and view the situation totally different than i do
    It's a fashion trend. You're not hating on them, you look down on them. I would agree that this swag thing is annoying and silly. Some people are followers and they follow trends to fit in. In my opinion, followers have no minds at all because they've been told what to do by their peers and superiors. They're weak! But since society loves weak people, people will take care of them. The strong and intelligent ones are left to take care of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    You allow for someone to have that much power over you that you'll cross the street? I've walked pass transsexuals, homosexuals, gangs (male and female), hookers, crackheads, large people, thugs, bad kids, etc. They're people, period. I have never in my life crossed the street out of fear. Just because someone looks "gay" doesn't mean that he/she is a threat to you.
    Reading is Fundamental !

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    It's a fashion trend. You're not hating on them, you look down on them. I would agree that this swag thing is annoying and silly. Some people are followers and they follow trends to fit in. In my opinion, followers have no minds at all because they've been told what to do by their peers and superiors. They're weak! But since society loves weak people, people will take care of them. The strong and intelligent ones are left to take care of themselves.
    the fuck you telling me ?

{>____<}

the fuck you telling me ?
    Seriously?

still where do you live sunny? you walk down the street scaring fashion victims to the other side of the road?

lmfao

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz
    As for the supposed, "Alpha Males" who stare you down when they're walking with their woman, staring at you harder than they do their own woman sometimes, I really wonder if that's aggressive homosexuality!
    lolololol

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

ever had someone roll on you with some
    "what the fuck you lookin at"
    and you wasn't even looking at them ?
    the way i see it... if someone hits u w the "wtf u lookin at" shit, chances are it doesn't even matter if you were looking at them or not. u just got the short end of the stick lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    maybe you're just an arrogant prick and thats why people fuck with you. like sunny said, except he put it a lot nicer.
    And maybe you're one of the aforementioned people who exercises various forms of douchebaggery to make yourself relevant, if even for a moment, in the lives of people with better things to do.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

i'm an observant person who minds my own business and i would love to be left alone by the general masses - i suffer this all the time - i hate nosey ass people - they trip over their feet and run into telephone poles while staring at me - sometimes i'm nice about it, sometimes i scream "what the fuck you looking at" sometimes i go over to where they are at and stare into their eyes - or i'll pose in a B Boy stance - sometimes i just laugh - i've seen niggas stop their car in the middle of the street and stare

- one of the babies told me that they do this because of my big ass nose -

^^That was lost on me. Maybe it was meant for another conversation because it had nothing to do with what I was talking about.

sometimes it's not envy - when i see a corny ass nigga with a lavender tight shirt with capris on, i look at that nigga like he ain't good enough to walk on the same side walk as me - so my body language suggest that he better move over and humble his legs like spaghetti when he sees me before i get to whoopin him on the left side of his neck - i be hating them niggas with a wack swag and them little silly ass hats on - be wantin to slap the shit outa them - they may feel like i'm jealous of them because of their hollow college boy swag - and view the situation totally different than i do
    You give people dirty looks based on the way they dress and the fact that you don't like it. Seen. I usually just shake my head, laugh a little and keep walking because for the most part 90% of what they do is designed to get someone's attention, negative or positive. To each his own though. From the looks of things, I think a lot of us could use more application of the lessons of peoplelike Lao Tzu in our lives, rather than just throwing up mere quotations for the sake of a few cool points online. Salud.

Cream of the Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    I've been seriously wondering, what makes them do what they do??

Not just any hater, let me break it down to the ones that I most come in contact with.

The haters I speak of are the ones who are basically very angry and or intimidated when they see another male who is attractive, intelligent, straight and also comfortable with his position in life.

They scowl, try to bump into you, spit in your path, I've even been farted at!! Now, initially, I find it kind of flattering simply because I must be doing something right, but still, wtf makes people go out of their way to demonstrate their personal insecurities?? Don't they realize how much time and energy they're wasting??

As for the supposed, "Alpha Males" who stare you down when they're walking with their woman, staring at you harder than they do their own woman sometimes, I really wonder if that's aggressive homosexuality!

Talk to me!
    How do you present and represent yourself when you're in public?

It could be that how you perceive yourself is more off base than how the "haters" are perceiving you.

As with any problem one has, try to look objectively in the mirror 1st, before absolving oneself of any responsibility in said problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    You give people dirty looks based on the way they dress and the fact that you don't like it. Seen. I usually just shake my head, laugh a little and keep walking because for the most part 90% of what they do is designed to get someone's attention, negative or positive. To each his own though. From the looks of things, I think a lot of us could use more application of the lessons of peoplelike Lao Tzu in our lives, rather than just throwing up mere quotations for the sake of a few cool points online. Salud.
    the looks ain't dirty -

the looks are like he ain't good enough to walk on the same side walk as me

- i don't get farted on in the streets though - then make threads about thug farts - trying to build a cypher to find out why thugs fart on me -

did you get the answers you needed from the jokey jokes i posted for cool points though ?

while i was writing what i wrote, i said to myself "YES !" i'll get cool points for this

niggas can't say the phrase "cool Points" around me though "cool Points" ?
    lmao - no wonder why thugs is farting on you and shit..... stop wearing small hats in the streets - they make your face look horse long for no reason

easy...blame these feminine males on the lack of male role models. Absentee black fathers...w0rd.

My best friend wear a tight pink cashmere sweather and steal yo babymoms while you being held by his left palm in ya face. Personal preference. The females love pink purple colors and tight fittin clothes on the male body....if you got the body and balls to do it...so be it.

People who show homophobic traits are usually people who been molested or did gay shit themselves as a kid... psychology 101.

Alpha male haters are the best example of that. They cant let go of the estrogen enhanced emotional imbalances...too much testerone becomes estrogen.

We are all male/female whether we like it or not. And I'm very straight and saying this.

Balls sun.
    Break fast is served

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

the looks ain't dirty -

- i don't get farted on in the streets though - then make threads about thug farts - trying to build a cypher to find out why thugs fart on me -

did you get the answers you needed from the jokey jokes i posted for cool points though ?

while i was writing what i wrote, i said to myself "YES !" i'll get cool points for this

lmao - no wonder why thugs is farting on you and shit..... stop wearing small hats in the streets - they make your face look horse long for no reason
    lol
    We do it for the people.

the looks ain't dirty -

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.