Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Haters

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    easy...blame these feminine males on the lack of male role models. Absentee black fathers...w0rd.

My best friend wear a tight pink cashmere sweather and steal yo babymoms while you being held by his left palm in ya face. Personal preference. The females love pink purple colors and tight fittin clothes on the male body....if you got the body and balls to do it...so be it.

People who show homophobic traits are usually people who been molested or did gay shit themselves as a kid... psychology 101.

Alpha male haters are the best example of that. They cant let go of the estrogen enhanced emotional imbalances...too much testerone becomes estrogen.

We are all male/female whether we like it or not. And I'm very straight and saying this.

Balls sun.
    There's a difference between phobias and flat out dislikes. Learn the difference.

Clearly, judging from the quality of most of the responses, I can see that the lot of you fit the bill. Know when you're being smoked out and think twice before you type. A constant habit of deliberately showing your worst traits simply for the sake of showing them is...well...hilarious. Now that I know absolutely sure who's who thusfar, I'll conclude my part in this game. Peace.

P.S. As you continue, closely observe how much time you'll instinctively waste on me. And then ask yourself why. That's right, I'm just that awesome.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
    There's a difference between phobias and flat out dislikes. Learn the difference.

Clearly, judging from the quality of most of the responses, I can see that the lot of you fit the bill. Know when you're being smoked out and think twice before you type. A constant habit of deliberately showing your worst traits simply for the sake of showing them is...well...hilarious. Now that I know absolutely sure who's who thusfar, I'll conclude my part in this game. Peace.

P.S. As you continue, closely observe how much time you'll instinctively waste on me. And then ask yourself why. That's right, I'm just that awesome.
    haha everyone else in the thread is the problem right?

Lmao - you actually thought that was aimed at you my response? @ urban

uhmm wow.
    Break fast is served

'

I think urban once admitted to being bi polar which may explain why he thinks men on the street are aggressively staring him down

Psychosis. Seek help.

Yea but we're all bi-polar beings...just some control it better.
    Break fast is served