Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ice Cube "Yes, I'm Bringing 'Friday' Back!"

-

I'm surprised nobody mentioned KD Aubert who was the hot woman that was Katt Williams girl in Friday After Next and Ice Cube tried to get with her. Ice Cube tried to fuck her in his bedroom at a party and Mike Epps cockblocking ass came in his bedroom LOL. Friday After Next was wack. What was up with Terry Crews in that movie? He was masturbating and dancing to 2Pac's video and he tried to fuck Katt Williams in the bathroom hahahahahahahahahahaha. That's good news if Ice Cube is trying to do a 4th Friday and he wants to get Chris Tucker back. I hope he can get Chris because if not, i don't wanna see another Friday because Chris is the reason why Friday was good. I didn't know there was a Friday cartoon. I watched a couple episodes on Youtube and i liked what i saw and i checked Amazon.com to see if they have it on dvd because i wanna buy it. What network did Friday cartoon used to come on?

-

Next Friday was funny because of Don Curry and Clifton Powell. Don was Mike Epps dad. He had me rolling when he called Mike when he saw Mike's girlfriend Tamala Jones scratching his car. He said hey Day Day that crazy bitch out there again hahahahahahahaha. Mike said to Don and Ice Cube, why ya'll standing there doing nothing. Just standing there hugging and shit LOL. Clifton Powell who was Pinky was very funny. Little muthafucka gon try and rob me. Shut up before i bust a cap in your ass LOL. Now who sent you nigga? Say another muthafucking word and this shit is over and i ain't playing nigga LOL. Now you ain't got no gun but where the weed at? LOL. Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck, didn't i say nigga, oh shit, say it again, say something else, oh, say something else nigga hahahahahahaha. I should tie your monkey ass up LOL. You lucky nigga. I was just finna get up in your ass. Gimme back my muthafucking pistol and get the fuck up outta my store. Punk ass gon try and rob me. Nigga i'm Pinky. Shit that nigga had me scared but i held my own, fuck that hahahahahahahahaha.

African dude that came in Pinky's store cursing out Mike Epps had me rolling. You muthafuckas LOL. What the fuck is this? You muthafuckas LOL. What is this huh? This is wack. I can't get jiggy with this shit LOL. Where's your damn manager? That pink muthafucka LOL. You look like the player hater who sold me this shit LOL. Gimme back my damn money and i don't have no receipt. I don't have no damn cover. Kiss my ass, so what LOL. Mike Epps said you been chewing on this shit before you brought it in here hahahahahahahahaha. African dude said bullshit muthafucka. You know who you fucking with? LOL. Mike said Bishop Tutu LOL. African dude said try again muthafucka. Mike said Winnie Mandela LOL. Try again muthafucka LOL. Mike said just a ugly ass black dude LOL. When Ice Cube came in the store and pushed him, he said oh shit, oh shit, please don't hit me, don't hit me hahahahahahahaha. This is John Blaze, i can get jiggy with this LOL. I'm just a bitch ass nigga LOL. Please don't hit me, don't hit me LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Next Friday was funny because of Don Curry and Clifton Powell. Don was Mike Epps dad. He had me rolling when he called Mike when he saw Mike's girlfriend Tamala Jones scratching his car. He said hey Day Day that crazy bitch out there again hahahahahahahaha. Mike said to Don and Ice Cube, why ya'll standing there doing nothing. Just standing there hugging and shit LOL. Clifton Powell who was Pinky was very funny. Little muthafucka gon try and rob me. Shut up before i bust a cap in your ass LOL. Now who sent you nigga? Say another muthafucking word and this shit is over and i ain't playing nigga LOL. Now you ain't got no gun but where the weed at? LOL. Shut the fuck up, shut the fuck, didn't i say nigga, oh shit, say it again, say something else, oh, say something else nigga hahahahahahaha. I should tie your monkey ass up LOL. You lucky nigga. I was just finna get up in your ass. Gimme back my muthafucking pistol and get the fuck up outta my store. Punk ass gon try and rob me. Nigga i'm Pinky. Shit that nigga had me scared but i held my own, fuck that hahahahahahahahaha.

African dude that came in Pinky's store cursing out Mike Epps had me rolling. You muthafuckas LOL. What the fuck is this? You muthafuckas LOL. What is this huh? This is wack. I can't get jiggy with this shit LOL. Where's your damn manager? That pink muthafucka LOL. You look like the player hater who sold me this shit LOL. Gimme back my damn money and i don't have no receipt. I don't have no damn cover. Kiss my ass, so what LOL. Mike Epps said you been chewing on this shit before you brought it in here hahahahahahahahaha. African dude said bullshit muthafucka. You know who you fucking with? LOL. Mike said Bishop Tutu LOL. African dude said try again muthafucka. Mike said Winnie Mandela LOL. Try again muthafucka LOL. Mike said just a ugly ass black dude LOL. When Ice Cube came in the store and pushed him, he said oh shit, oh shit, please don't hit me, don't hit me hahahahahahahaha. This is John Blaze, i can get jiggy with this LOL. I'm just a bitch ass nigga LOL. Please don't hit me, don't hit me LOL.
    Michael Blackson...that has to be the funniest seen in that movie

-

Michael Blackson is a funny guy. Mike Epps is funny too. Mike's church scene in Lottery Ticket movie had me rolling hahahahahahahahahaha. He said why can't i have what TD Jakes and Bishop Eddie Long got hahahaha. Why can't i have shrimps and steaks? LOL. I also like when he dissed his wife and he showed a picture of a hot woman he should have and some black guys stood up in the audience hahahahahahahahahaha. I love Lottery Ticket. I bought it on dvd and i love that girl Teairra Mari who Little Bow Wow almost fucked. When she approached Little Bow Wow after she heard he won the lottery and licked his ear and kissed it, i said wow. Little Bow Wow's friends had me rolling when she did that LOL. I like when the camera showed her big ass when she walked away from him. I can't believe she didn't wanna wear a condom when she almost had sex with him. Little Bow Wow's other girl Naturi Naughton is cute too but Teairra is cuter than her.

Don't get me wrong,i love the movies,just don't want em to loose their appeal like american pie did

i know what ya mean

-

Fatal Guillotine, how come you don't have a private message? I wanna send you a pm and recommend you some movies that you may not have seen.

^ i just turn it off which ones?

just realize that friday has references to whodini

PRODIGAL SUN

This'd be dope, watched the first one a few weeks ago, haven't seen the 2nd and 3rd in years.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    Don't get me wrong,i love the movies,just don't want em to loose their appeal like american pie did
    lol yea i said the same when the wak ass anime cartoon shit hit B E T lol now that was wak n mega lame

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Veteran Member

"What was up with Terry Crews in that movie?"

Hes gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    lol yea i said the same when the wak ass anime cartoon shit hit B E T lol now that was wak n mega lame
    i dont remember this

Veteran Member

I dont know who said it was on BET, that shit debuted on MTV2

http://coldhardflash.com/2007/07/fri...ts-on-mtv.html

interesting