Thread: Brandon Roy Appreciation Thread

Default Brandon Roy Appreciation Thread

the recent 2k12 roster update removed roy from the game...they should be ashamed they should have left him this year as an R.I.P to his cut short woulda-been HALL OF FAME career

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I approve of this thread. Peace to B. Roy, your career ended too soon.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

-

That's sad he had to retire early. He must have a lot of money saved. He was a good player. I think Greg Oden is gonna have to retire if he continues to get injured.

wow this thread has 2 posts, probably not a lot of nba fans in this forum, but B roy retiring is one of the saddest things i've heard, i hope he can make a come back later on like grant hill but who knows.

the blazers are a cursed team b roy goes down, oden cant get on the court, and recently camby goes down, they got a piece of dynamite playing gerald wallace, hopefully aldridge can stay healthy and mathews can keep his play up to what he did last year.

Blazers have a nice team. I'm surprised their projected 8th. Gerald Wallace is another one of my favorite players in the league today. I like that young dude Nick Batum off the bench, energy guy with a good jumper. Aldridge is on the verge of becoming an All Star/Superstar. Should've been an A-S already. If Oden can supply anything, they'll be a tough out for sure.

Felt bad for Wallace last night though, got dayum

He slides and hits the backstop like "Yo..thought this was preseason"

Quote Originally Posted by spiggity_ace View Post
    wow this thread has 2 posts, probably not a lot of nba fans in this forum, but B roy retiring is one of the saddest things i've heard, i hope he can make a come back later on like grant hill but who knows.

the blazers are a cursed team b roy goes down, oden cant get on the court, and recently camby goes down, they got a piece of dynamite playing gerald wallace, hopefully aldridge can stay healthy and mathews can keep his play up to what he did last year.
    I don't think he would ever be able to come back, or he might not ever walk again.