Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eminem refuses place on new J Dilla album

Default Eminem refuses place on new J Dilla album

According to Jonathon Taylor the CEO of Yancey Music, J Dilla's new album which is called Rebirth of Detroit features a who's who of Detroit rappers, most of them offering their verses for this new Dilla produced album. But he spoke about how hard he and Dilla's mother have tried to convince Eminem to be a part of the album but to no avail

This is all in a new radio interview Jonathon Taylor did on Friday - links here http://conspiracyworldwide.podomatic...12_46_08-08_00 and he is about 10 minutes into that part talking about it

why Em wouldnt want to be involved with this chance to work with Dilla I dont know

No need to worry, Detroit's own T Baby can fill in his spot

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

who needs eminem, if he don't know who j dilla is then he don't need to be on it, we know royce knows, we know elzhi knows, we know guilty simpson knows they all know how this dude don't know who dilla is wtf

Eminem fell off anyway.

I don't want to hear some old ass white man scream about how he's not afraid to take a stand, throwing a wooden chair in his video to show how serious he is.
    Slept On!

i'd like to have heard em on dilla beats. sounds to me like they had some sort of personal issues.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

ahahahahahaha this is the illest shit I seen in a while

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post

lol its so cooold in da d, how da fuck do we sposed to keep peace lolololl

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    i'd like to have heard em on dilla beats. sounds to me like they had some sort of personal issues.
    no, i actually heard Dilla say in an interview that he and Eminem were sort of buddies, or at least aquintances and they were supposed to work together but shit never went down. But Dilla had nothing but love for Em and was happy for the huge success of a fellow artist from the D. Also remember that Dilla and Proof was tight, going back to the Hip-Hop Shop Days so it's very likely that he met Em on several occassions back then.

that Eminem won't do this makes me disrespect that motherfucker BADLY! he obviously got no respect for where he came from anymore, he got no respect for the dead heroes of his hometown, and he got so much money that he should do this for fucking free out of respect without giving it any second thougts.

Eminem these days is a joke, the producers and guest artists he choose to work with these days are pathetic and the same type of people that he made a career out of dissing. his last album had maybe two good songs, but he is fucking over... his music is just as bad as that of those fucking Insane Clown Pussies at the moment. Mr. Mathers should have a meeting with Bas Rutten to snap him out of that mental coma he's in:

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

eminem might be the biggest waste of talent in hip hop history

Maybe he has a good reason, like he sounds like shit on a dilla beat.
    I assume that's also the reason he never rapped over an ALC beat.

Eminem is so used to rapping on his own wack production that he's forgotten what dope beats sound like.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

If this is true, and Eminem himself doesn't want to be on this, that's straight up embarrassing on Em's part. Unless he has realized that he'll only bring the project down in quality, if so, good for him. Know thyself.

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Maybe he has a good reason, like he sounds like shit on a dilla beat.
    I assume that's also the reason he never rapped over an ALC beat.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

I haven't heard the interview but he might not like what they're doing with Dilla's legacy. He might also be an egocentric asshole. Don't know, don't care. There are lots of OTHER dope rappers who can be featured on the album.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

man, this article is a perfect example of putting something out in the media to get people riled up.

in all honesty, this is probably that managers way of getting eminem's attention because he cant get a hold of him. its hilarious to see people get all emotional over this.

anyway.....if he dont do it, who fucking cares. it'll probably be the same damn beats from "donuts" we've heard 1000 times before.

and in all honesty, if it's the bet cypher, teaching mcs how to ride beats, flow circles around most slim shady, then yeah, i'd really like to hear him on a detroit hip hop compilation.

but if it's this new motivational, im not afraid, bruno mars chorus havin, "i want all rich white suburban pop kid fans" marshall, it would be better if he stayed as far away from this project as possible.

even though the bad meets evil joint was pretty good, he still falls into that wack ass motivational speaker style that is just god awful. unbearable.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell