Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heaven Razah and Tokyo Cigar are HEAVENLY CARTEL

Default Heaven Razah and Tokyo Cigar are HEAVENLY CARTEL

Peace. Razah and i formed a group called HEAVENLY CARTEL and collaborated on an album called SPIRITUAL KUNG FU. Razah posted a couple of our joints on his Soundcloud page. Peep the Flava. The album is CRAZY.

http://soundcloud.com/razah-rubiez/2012-heavenly-cartel

and

http://soundcloud.com/razah-rubiez/08-black-hamlet

The Entanet Kyng G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.'s Avatar

Where is Killah Priest and Timbo King at son?

I'm in contact with Razah. I aint built with Priest or Timbo so i don't know where they at.

A lil info bout the album. Gonna be 16 joints on it. Except for vocal clips I did all the music with no samples on it. Razah bcame thru with some incredible new vocals and we built on a crazy dope concept for it. Razah is getting some guest vocals for it right now then it's a wrap ( don't ask me who yet cause i dont know who will make the final cut ) but Kappo came thru on some joints already and KILLED his spots too.

It's some good old fashioned next level Hip hop. I hope heads feel it.

Peace

The Entanet Kyng G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.'s Avatar

Make sure you send me a copy of it son.

No doubt fam. When its done, i got you.

much success on ya venture,ill def be checking those tracks out

Yo Shifter i appreciate that. You BEEN doing your thing crazy. Thanks for the props king.

PRODIGAL SUN

is that black hamlet track just an interlude?
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Cigar View Post
    Yo Shifter i appreciate that. You BEEN doing your thing crazy. Thanks for the props king.
    preciate it fam!! Hopefully we all get it in the next year..much respect

dope, gonna check these joints tomorrow and if i like them i will definitely promote them on my site... sounds interesting for sure. are these Razah verses recorded after or before his coma or a little bit of both and are Tokyo Cigar a producer or an emcee?

will we get a physical release or is it strictly digital.. thx for answering and thx for posting int the first place.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Thanks for checking the joints out yall. Much love.

Chris -"Black Hamlet" is a track off it. It's like the middle point between the album. Razah had a laid back flow on that so i blended it with some movie quotes to give it a different feel. It aint got no hook cause some of the stuff we doing is breaking outta traditional song structure and Razah is just going off speaking his mind.

Claaa7 - Peace lord.He sent me vocals from before and after the coma. "Black Hamlet" and "Judas Goat" were post coma. ( Funny enough "Judas Goat" is one of the strongest songs on the album. People that heard it say it's crazy cause it almost sounds like spoken word but Razah still kept it gutter )

We got traditional bangers on there too. Some straight chunky hip hop shit. Razah broke down mad subjects to perfection on the album and i complimented him with some ill shit.
    I'm strictly on production for it. This project was MAD important to me cause im such a big fan of Razah so i wanted to focus on giving him the best sound for it.

Razah is politicking up some situations for the release so the details aren't set just yet. I'll keep you up to date when it all gets solidified.

Thanks again for checking it out yall.

Propz Tokyo Cigar & Heaven Razah. Project looks on point. will def check for it 2012. P.E.A.C.E

Banned

gotta be honest...

i love razah nigga been the most consistent killa bee since RC..

but after seeing him in the vid that was released i had to question his ability!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

much love to the brother no one can question his heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i dont know if i can handle hearing my nigga razah sounding like dick clark on record....

at the same time, who comes back from that?!?!?!

to hell and back... heaven razah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his delivery was so strong.. very sad... give him my best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Rusty mad love fam. Thanks for the props champ. Yo Razah just leaked another joint off it "BoomBox Saints" That's one of the harder tracks on the album. Plus halfway through i switch up the beat and Razah drops a heavy spiritual verse thats just mad dusted and beautiful. Peep the science

http://hulkshare.com/uvjoqqcchw21

Yo Angry i feel you. When i seen the video it hit me hard too. Yo Razah got mad joints he sent that got that heavy flow. The album is mad powerful fam. The rhymes are some of the best i heard from him and on songs like "The book of 7 fist" he breaks down a lot of behind the scenes science about his story. But the funny thing is you kinda nailed the science of the album. It really is the sort of album that people that been through hell and survived can relate to. That's the idea of "Spiritual Kung fu". Listening to it as a whole really brings out the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo Cigar View Post
    Yo Rusty mad love fam. Thanks for the props champ. Yo Razah just leaked another joint off it "BoomBox Saints" That's one of the harder tracks on the album. Plus halfway through i switch up the beat and Razah drops a heavy spiritual verse thats just mad dusted and beautiful. Peep the science

http://hulkshare.com/uvjoqqcchw21
    BOOMBOX SAINTZ !!! WOW, that track got som whole next level ish goin on here. soundz like need4speed driftin wit tokyo and razah. Sleepy headz gonna die out wit halo's yo. Thanks for the JEWEL, and propz due fam. keepin my eye out 4 yall