- man of few words solo album (retitled man of too many words)
- album with nas
- album with KRS one
- NYG'z album
- pete rock vs primo album
- even the gay white kid primo signed that did shitty sports raps knew it wasnt happening and quit

he did have time to work with mac miller though....

i remember when niggas were excited to see year round records pop off...

that was years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think they dropped ONE album through the imprint since...

LOL

distribution sucks.. they get ONE copy in mom and pop stores...zero in chain stores...

promotion sucks...

they released the GET USED TO US compilation album to HYPE upcoming albums...

NONE of those albums dropped and the GET USED TO US comp was a total disaster in terms of building a buzz for the coming projects........... was it digital only, CD+ vinyl.. i dont fuckin know!!!!!!!!!!! its like it never happened... good one!!!!!!!!!

for being the GREATEST PRODUCER OF ALL TIME primo sure fucking SUCKS at running a label/coming through on his word!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe the NYGz havent lumped primo in frustration yet....

that album has been "getting mixed" for like 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preem has no sense of urgency cuz he gets paid to sweat on stage and literally run through his catalog.. easiest job ever!!!!!!!

if im the NYGz im tying primo up and hitting him with socks full of qtrs till he drops my shit!!!!!!!!!!!

the blaq poet album was ILL but i think it wouldve been bigger if preem gave it 30 hustlers to sell out of a trunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this being said...

preem is the GOAT and still drops shit like this

oh yeah preem said he was gonna drop a gangstarr DVD and a gangstarr album after g died...

RIIGGGGHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!