Thread: stic man with another video off The Workout album

Default stic man with another video off The Workout album

the best album of 2011 by the way
    http://rbgsocialclub.wordpress.com/2...y-manny-sadek/

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

NO WAY IS IT THE BEST ALBUM BUT STIc IS UNDERRATED

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

looks and sounds jsut like the last video. unless its the same video someones else made that stic 1 thread about

all that workin out, nigga still look tiny and shit in his extra small shirt
    We do it for the people.

Could somebody post up the video he did with Richard Simmons?

lol smh

in light of recent events with heavy d and Rick Ross I dig how sticman made a whole lp dedicated to health fitness and well being (that's kind of important in life, no?) as well as dealing with getting over addiction. It's the most positive progressive album I have ever heard and it focuses on self health, that is dope to me AND the songs bang, no curse words, no use of the n word. I put it on my son's mp3, this is the direction I like seeing hip hop go and it only makes sense stic would be the one to do it. How many of yall commenting heard the album? This man made songs about Bruce Lee and Joe Louis, that's automatic stripes with me, lol. Wu Tang TALK about martial arts a lot and have kung fu snippets but stic actually lives out a lot of the philosophy that goes along with it.

PEACE

What was wrong with the Richard Simmons comment? Doesn't he promote fitness also? He has gotten a lot of hip hop artists in shape over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    What was wrong with the Richard Simmons comment? Doesn't he promote fitness also? He has gotten a lot of hip hop artists in shape over the years.
    didn't say anything was wrong with it, completely ignored it, haven't seen anything on this forum you posted worry of take seriously yet, sorry (shrugs)

Yeah, cause you're probably still in a daze ever since you falsely accused me of posting pics of you, and getting all bent out of shape over wrestling tights lol

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by True Father Allah View Post
    in light of recent events with heavy d and Rick Ross I dig how sticman made a whole lp dedicated to health fitness and well being (that's kind of important in life, no?) as well as dealing with getting over addiction. It's the most positive progressive album I have ever heard and it focuses on self health, that is dope to me AND the songs bang, no curse words, no use of the n word. I put it on my son's mp3, this is the direction I like seeing hip hop go and it only makes sense stic would be the one to do it. How many of yall commenting heard the album? This man made songs about Bruce Lee and Joe Louis, that's automatic stripes with me, lol. Wu Tang TALK about martial arts a lot and have kung fu snippets but stic actually lives out a lot of the philosophy that goes along with it.

PEACE
    I RESPECT YOUR OPINION TRUE BROTHA ALLAH, MORE THAN THE OTHER FAGGITS WHO POSTED ON THE FORUM WHO ARE WEAK AND INTERNET DWEEBS

ALSO RESPECT STIC MAN FOR THIS ALBUM AND IT WAS MADE BEFORE THE PASSING OF THESE FAT DUDES LIKE HEAVY D AND PATRICE ONEAL

BUT SINCE IM A STREET GENERAL I PEFER THIS STIC MAN MORE

heat is more out of shape than most of the geeks at this site

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    I RESPECT YOUR OPINION TRUE BROTHA ALLAH, MORE THAN THE OTHER FAGGITS WHO POSTED ON THE FORUM WHO ARE WEAK AND INTERNET DWEEBS

ALSO RESPECT STIC MAN FOR THIS ALBUM AND IT WAS MADE BEFORE THE PASSING OF THESE FAT DUDES LIKE HEAVY D AND PATRICE ONEAL

BUT SINCE IM A STREET GENERAL I PEFER THIS STIC MAN MORE
    Psychology is my joint! Baby girl in your sig is mad distracting though, lol